Kernel 2.6.32.9

Guest vamshistunner

Guest Racerboy

isnt pintch-to-zoom in deadlinks kernel?

my bad your right....BUT i`m sure Vamshi`s last kernel with the power screen issue had zoom hack in-built :blink:

Guest plegdroid

isnt pintch-to-zoom in deadlinks kernel?

think deadlinks is true duel touch( showing two points of contact in dev tools) and vamshi's does pretty much the same, but using only one point of contact, (as in dev tools ). it's a zoom hack of some sort :$ :P :)

Guest KreatorDroid

my bad your right....BUT i`m sure Vamshi`s last kernel with the power screen issue had zoom hack in-built :blink:

I have reinstalled #68 kernel, but Pinch-to-Zoom is still not present :X

Guest Prince.abi

Hey!

unfortunately even for me pinch to zoom doesn't work and I'm using racerboy 224 v2 and idk why but menu,back and home button respond only to my nails lol the touch does not work properly wen my skin makes contact lol ...

Guest Racerboy

appologies to anyone trying to download Vamshi`s 2.6.32.9 #68 kernel, i`ve contacted Wooly Sammoth who`s server we use regarding the problem, the file is present on the server but its not letting anyone download it at the moment.........at Vamshi`s request no other links will be posted unless he does so himself........

Edited by Racerboy

Guest KreatorDroid

Now it works, but works only on Angry Birds, when i try to make a zoom on gallery appear to Force Closing :X

Damnit, i have restarted the cellphone and stopped working again :(

Edited by KreatorDroid

Guest plegdroid

Now it works, but works only on Angry Birds, when i try to make a zoom on gallery appear to Force Closing :X

Damnit, i have restarted the cellphone and stopped working again :(

I've just tried gallery and it's working ok, did you give gallery time to load all your pictures into it's cache first? when you did the install of #224v2 was it a total clean wipe as the instructions? which version of the racer you got, 3uk,VIP, ect?

Guest KreatorDroid

I've just tried gallery and it's working ok, did you give gallery time to load all your pictures into it's cache first? when you did the install of #224v2 was it a total clean wipe as the instructions? which version of the racer you got, 3uk,VIP, ect?

Yes, but i go try to reinstall the rom, my racer is X850 Tim (Brazil)

Guest Archer_cn

@Vamshistunner, will you release GEN2 version ? I'm using offical 2.2.2 now, don't wanna TPT back to 2.1 :rolleyes:

Edited by Archer_cn

Guest plegdroid

I have wiped again my cellphone and reinstalled the rom again, but pinch-to-zoom still don't works, :@

evening mate, it could be down to your version of the racer (tim), but without getting more reports from people with the same issue with the same version, iam only speculating. have you tried going into dev tools, pointer location, pinching the screen where you pinch the screen and retrying in gallery, you don't need to pinch to hard as it really tender.

Guest plegdroid

isnt that option available in deadlinks kernel? idk if vamshi has that in kernel, its not on first page changelog..

hiya, dev tools also works with vamshi's but will only show one point of touch where deadlink's shows two, don't known what the technical differences are but it still works :P :)

it's some sort of zoom hack.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest vamshistunner

Hola guys, Checkout first post for mirror link.

PinchToZoom/Dual Touch will not work with my kernel.

Edited by vamshistunner

Guest vamshistunner

Vamshi, it's my msm_ts with pinch zoom http://pastebin.com/f2sLQDV4. If you add

smth like that:

module_param_named(zoomhack_enabled, msm_zoomhack_enabled, int, 0664);

you can use it to turn on/off pinch zoom from sysfs. Example in my msm_ts.

Good work! and good luck!

I have the msm_ts with zoomhack enabled. But i need to make a lot of changes in msm_ts for calibration. I'll soon look at it.

Edited by vamshistunner

Guest Archer_cn

Please add gen2 support!

Gen2's base address is 0x02600000, and "MSM_RAM_CONSOLE_PHYS 0x02500000" in board-mooncake.c

These are some info I take from another post, maybe a little helpful(made some changes ).

Gen1 -> Gen2

0x02A00000 -> 0x02600000 relocation:

.config

arch/arm/mach-msm/board-mooncake.c (Theres an 0x02900000 address here that was changed to 0x02500000)

arch/arm/mach-msm/Kconfig

arch/arm/mach-msm/Makefile.boot
and
Change CONFIG_PHYS_OFFSET to 0x02600000.

Change the 0x02900000 address in arch/arm/mach-msm/board-mooncake.c to 0x02500000

Also change the  0x02A0xxxx references in arch/arm/mach-msm/Makefile.boot to 0x0260xxxx