[ROM][GEN2]LEWA_Fixed_Privacy (Android 2.3.7)[CM7 Based]

Guest ManMetDeHamer

Guest brainlag The gaylord

Sorry for my n00b question in advance.

Is there any way to change the dock icons (for example get rid of the dialer and use youlu address book )?

Guest chickenfeeder

i have a couple of bugs.

1- in dialer, when typing names or number it doesn't show contacts

2- proximity sensor not working in-call

i'm thinking of full wipe/reflash and test before starting installing apps.

sad.gif

Go to http://forum.cyanoge...ch-off-in-call/, post #7 for Proximity Sensor fix. I used Root Explorer, long-pressed on the file and chose "Open in Text Editor" to make the changes.

Guest flashprince

Hi Guys!

I've got a small problem. The direct dialer not working. i used go launcher/ launcherpro in Cya7 and its workd perfectly. I just tick the button and called my Mom :D:D:D.

Now in Lewa i tried the AdwEx/Go launcher. I tick a button and it show the text message, call, and contact button. But i want a direct call. Pls help me.

All other things work well, but this very small "bug" make me very angry.

Thanks

Guest Davidoff59

Its a feature not a bug. As for direct calling if you go into your recent call list you can direct call from there. The recent call list comes up by default for me.

Guest Davidoff59

Its a feature not a bug. As for direct calling if you go into your recent call list you can direct call from there. The recent call list comes up by default for me.

Guest flashprince

Is not a feature, is a stupid thing. Direct dial means I tick a button in a dockbar and its immediatly start dial the number... Anybody has a solution???

Guest doogsville

Sorry for my n00b question in advance.

Is there any way to change the dock icons (for example get rid of the dialer and use youlu address book )?

I'm guessing you mean change the app rather than just change the icon. Just swipe upwards to open the apps list, and then long press and drag the icon for the app you want to use over the one on the dock and it will replace it.

Guest ManMetDeHamer

Is not a feature, is a stupid thing. Direct dial means I tick a button in a dockbar and its immediatly start dial the number... Anybody has a solution???

Im not completely sure i understand what the problem is your having, but maybe you could just install another dailer from the market?

Guest Kaar3l

I'm trying to change all Lewa icons to faenza's. Here is it how it's now:

20120109181843.png 20120109181939.png

Many icons need still to be replaced. :)

Edited by Kaar3l

Guest ManMetDeHamer

I'm trying to change all Lewa icons to faenza's. Here is it how it's now:

20120109181843.png 20120109181939.png

Many icons need still to be replaced. :)

Hehe nice its looking pretty cool! could you upload that linux mint wallpaper somewhere? i kinda like it :D

When I try to dial USSD-codes, LeWa cuts the last # so the codes don't work. For example to check remaining data traffic I dial *120*5# but the # is never sent.

Is it just for me or is it a bug?