[ROM][GEN2]LEWA_Fixed_Privacy (Android 2.3.7)[CM7 Based]

Guest ManMetDeHamer

Guest deepmenace

after the latest update i dont always get notifications of new sms...anyone else experience the same?

sometimes i do, sometimes i go into sms and find 3 unread ones that i havent been notified about.

Guest damjan006

I really love the soft buttons, they activate when you click on the status bar and take off 3 sec later

post-639719-0-58372400-1327425881_thumb.

Edited by damjan006

after the latest update i dont always get notifications of new sms...anyone else experience the same?

sometimes i do, sometimes i go into sms and find 3 unread ones that i havent been notified about.

i'm experiencing the same

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Davidoff59

Latest release and change log

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://bbs.lewaos.com/forum.php%3Fmod%3Dviewthread%26tid%3D22190%26mobile%3Dyes&usg=ALkJrhgJE_49CyizvOLzLtJuk-3NPLPOOg

How is the English on this rom now,are there any improvements? The Calender app was in Chinese. Is this still the case in these newer roms? Is the angry bird theme still the default theme?

Sorry about all the questions. I'm still keen in this rom due to the battery life but have not used it in a while due to the above.

Guest rapier07

after change language, reboot the phone.

Still the same. See this

Bdw do I need to do anything with the hosts file?

Thanks

Edit : 2nd reboot did the trick :) thanks

post-955763-132898609747_thumb.png

Edited by rapier07