[ROMS] Racerboy-Vamshi CyanogenMod Based LeWa ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest lfernandes

Is there a way to change system space? I usualy, using titanium backup, convert user apps to system apps because there are some aplications That I use all days and when I restore system to default I like to allready installed. In this room I allways get the message of out of space in system.

Guest Racerboy

Is there a way to change system space? I usualy, using titanium backup, convert user apps to system apps because there are some aplications That I use all days and when I restore system to default I like to allready installed. In this room I allways get the message of out of space in system.

good point, i did try myself yesterday to add a certain .apk file from my sdcard and it said the same, but installing through market or over the net works fine.......i`ll look in to it.....thx for letting me know :)

Guest pass25

NEW ROM update: LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.01.06

Now available to downlaod on the 1st post of this thread, also have themes too, instructions on post no.2 of this thread

Enjoy...................

This version already includes language and dictionary in Portuguese?

Or is there any way to add?

thank you

Edited by pass25

Guest Racerboy

thank you

no, at present only english and chinese, soon (dont know when LeWa will add more languages) i will try myself, but is very time consuming thing to do

Edited by Racerboy

Guest SoftStoner

Or is there any way to add?

thank you

Suggestion: just get the TouchPal Keyboard (and the portuguese language pack), remove the standard Android keyboard and save yourself some frustration... ;)

Guest plegdroid

Suggestion: just get the TouchPal Keyboard (and the portuguese language pack), remove the standard Android keyboard and save yourself some frustration... ;)

iam thinking, he's asking for the whole rom to be translated, not just the keyboard :)

Guest Racerboy

tnkx Racerboy and Vamshi!!

the rom is great! im posted the rom im android.pt forum!

about 4.0 roms? you are in work? are impossible do a rom 4.0 in racer? Please repliy!

good luck!

hi, thx for the extra coverage on your forum, i`m glad you like these roms.......regards ICS i`m trying to get cm9-alpha5 working on our racer for Vamshi to look at so he can adjust/modify his kernel for it........but this maybe a while in doing......

Guest habbo45

hi, thx for the extra coverage on your forum, i`m glad you like these roms.......regards ICS i`m trying to get cm9-alpha5 working on our racer for Vamshi to look at so he can adjust/modify his kernel for it........but this maybe a while in doing......

thx Racerboy! i wait ansiously (<<<google-translate found!!) for the update of the ics ;/

you are the man brother!

post-950019-0-77136100-1326212394_thumb.

Guest equiliym

i think there is a newer release that a5, not sure but do check :o

edit: btw good job with this, screens looks really nice :P

Edited by equiliym

Guest Racerboy

i think there is a newer release that a5, not sure but do check :o

edit: btw good job with this, screens looks really nice :P

thx and thx ....(off topic) alpha5-fix2 got it :P

Guest Archer_cn

can anybody help in translating this in to english plz

screenshot :

post-910581-0-94167200-1326048389_thumb.

no need to translate it , it's a plug-in (or app) to show the caller's location base on the phone NO. database.

I don't think it'd be useful since the database's source is China phone numbers.

the text on your screenshot is the name of a city in Guangdong, China.laugh.gif

Guest Racerboy

@Archer_cn

ya, need to remove/disable them totally from the PIM.apk as thats the app where the Locations are found

Edited by Racerboy

Guest accoelho

the rom is very good

parameterization has a lot .....

but I can not get the name of application appears below the application icon.

any tips from anyone.

Guest Racerboy

Sorry guys as of today i`ve had to stop dev work for the Racer as my phone DIED today, thx for the support from all of you, i`ll still be around just not making ROMS on the Racer forum anymore.............My ROMS will still be available to download if you wish from RACEROMS........ thx again

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Gabriel Antthonny

i'm trying to download it, but i can't, the web isn't available! :S sorry if you do not understand me, but i'm venezuelan and i'm not using the translator :P. And isn't my pc, because i tried with my phone and is impossible, only raceroms.co.uk don't open :S

Guest Gabriel Antthonny

what phone died? your racer? why? I worry! was by flashing a rom? please want to know, to not make the same mistake!

Sorry guys as of today i`ve had to stop dev work for the Racer as my phone DIED today, thx for the support from all of you, i`ll still be around just not making ROMS on the Racer forum anymore.............My ROMS will still be available to download if you wish from RACEROMS........ thx again