Best Vanilla Skate ROM?

Guest CIM1

Talking about the vanilla roms. I have cooked my own custom rom that is based on generic 2.3.5 - I wanted to have something conservative that is very close to stock but has some more improvements.

Containing Elitemovil Z3 kernel, deodexed, plus manual porting of notification power widget, power-off menu extensions, circle battery indicator to the original system files - porting done manually not by copying jar's and apk's from other custom roms. Works well with 150mb system, 35mb cache partitions.

It's perfect stable. But intended for slovak users since it contains the LauncherPro translated to Slovak language by myself - original version has no support for slovak language. Since the LauncherPro is not coded very well regarding language support (a lot of strings not in resource XMLs but directly in code) the translation for some messages and dialog-boxes stays slovak even if you change the system language :D

So not suitable for english users :) Only in case of using different launcher additionally installed.

+1 on CM7

I have used the Nov 13 build since day one of buying my P4310 and have yet to see the first issue.

Running on a tpt200 at 1.03 GHz. Rock solid all the way from full battery to zero.

Battery consumption undetectable during night (<1%).

Wouldn't miss the screenshot on power button, it's brilliant :D

Talking about the vanilla roms. I have cooked my own custom rom that is based on generic 2.3.5 - I wanted to have something conservative that is very close to stock but has some more improvements.

Containing Elitemovil Z3 kernel, deodexed, plus manual porting of notification power widget, power-off menu extensions, circle battery indicator to the original system files - porting done manually not by copying jar's and apk's from other custom roms. Works well with 150mb system, 35mb cache partitions.

It's perfect stable. But intended for slovak users since it contains the LauncherPro translated to Slovak language by myself - original version has no support for slovak language. Since the LauncherPro is not coded very well regarding language support (a lot of strings not in resource XMLs but directly in code) the translation for some messages and dialog-boxes stays slovak even if you change the system language :D

So not suitable for english users :) Only in case of using different launcher additionally installed.

I have successfully ported "Screenshot in Power-Off menu" from CM7 into my custom ROM :D