Requests for ports?

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

if possible a Touchwiz 4.0 ROM from the S II if possible, i completely understand if it is not possible, but i seem to be the only person who likes touchwiz

S2 - not likely...

Guest Wacky.ddw

There isnt any ROM i can think of i would want. I would rather see the flashlight working and the camera recording in 480p. Then being able to choose between 100 ROMs. 3 of my friend use MIUI and are really happy with it.

Guest domenico lamberti

There isnt any ROM i can think of i would want. I would rather see the flashlight working and the camera recording in 480p. Then being able to choose between 100 ROMs. 3 of my friend use MIUI and are really happy with it.

and wwe all know that MIUI is ARMv7 only and none of us have that on our skates, unless you got a magical one, maybe if we beg the asians to make an ARMv6 version , Hmmm .....

Guest Wacky.ddw

and wwe all know that MIUI is ARMv7 only and none of us have that on our skates, unless you got a magical one, maybe if we beg the asians to make an ARMv6 version , Hmmm .....

I didnt, but i do now :P

Guest wrtease

i have ics and muii on the x10i its very nice, you could also check out the muii themes on the x10i forum ,maybe give you a view to how things are moving.their are lots of them.

Guest domenico lamberti

just so im sure , are you saying that TouchWiz 4.0 cannot be ported or a ROM from the S II with Touchwiz 4.0 cannot be ported ?

Guest Atomix86
just so im sure , are you saying that TouchWiz 4.0 cannot be ported or a ROM from the S II with Touchwiz 4.0 cannot be ported ?

Hacked versions of the touchwiz launcher can be installed, check xda forum.

Edited by Atomix86

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xiaoyaoswim

I've gone porting mad! So I'm now taking requests for any rom you like. Blade ones will obviously be the easiest to do so will be the quickest. Ill also try my best with any arm6 Roms that people request. I was thinking of HTC sense from the Wildfire. Would there be any demand...?

Hey tilal6991, well done on the great porting job! Besides Lewa and LiGux, there is another Chinese ROM for ZTE Blade, called DianXin(or Tapas) OS. Their official site is http://www.dianxinos.com/?lang=en, and the latest ROM is released in this post. I uploaded it to the mirror: http://www.multiupload.com/NJXOD2V5GC .I think it's also based on CM7. Will you pls consider to port this one?

If you've gone UTTERLY crazy- try porting Sense to the ZTE Skate :D

ps- don't forget your CM9 project, though :D

Edited by JetKun

• 4 weeks later...