HTC Sense Port Progress - BOOTING!

Guest tilal6991

Guest trickett93

He majored programming and development so no suprise that he is capable of doing this.

the thing is so many people end up bricking there phones pissing around and most of due to the fact us geeks dont spend much time sharing well they where i live we just normally lock ourselfs in a rom and badword about with stuff and leave it at that as no one likes a smart ass

and change the ext

Edited by trickett93

sd card as cwm is the way to flash..i have a 32gb card in mind so i have the highest amount and swap size is o

So I assume this will not fit on my 150mb system partition,what about a 200mb system ?

Guest trickett93

So I assume this will not fit on my 150mb system partition,what about a 200mb system ?

200 you should be ok at

and going to get a pizza from the take away while this uploads will be back once i have had a good much

Edited by trickett93

Guest PedroVader

Haven't been around on here much today, looks like I might have a late one, ill take a look at this one too Mike!

Just a little OT, battery has been great today, until I started tinkering with another launcher I found on xda, 360 launcher, battery took a real nosedive and dropped about 30% in about an hour, pretty bad considering that I'd only dropped to 55% from unplugging at 730 till about 6pm

I was just looking at the screen shot above and it has the google search in statusbar,which is one of the cm7 softkey options ?

Edited by Guest

Guest PedroVader
I was just looking at the screen shot above and it has the google search in statusbar,which is one of the cm7 softkey options ?

Yep, easily disabled though

Yep, easily disabled though

Yes...but the point is that its a cm7 feature,this is ment to be sense 3.

I am not saying that its not sense,as mike did say he had problems with the status bar,

just wondering how he has managed to get sense on the skate with cm7 mixed in ?

Edited by Guest

Guest Atomix86
I had CM on my Desire a couple of years back, but can't remember which version it was, just before froyo rolled out, doesn't CM come with Sense?

Not at all. The whole point of CM is that it is based on AOSP and much slimmer. I don't see how the whole of Sense (3.0 no less...) could be ported, but an integral part could just be swapped out for a Chinese modified CM7's. It sounds iffy.

Guest PedroVader

I'm only after the weather animations and friend stream, how sad is that when there's a load of better options in the market ;-)

Just have to wait and see I suppose.

Guest PedroVader

Maybe he is still eating that pizza :lol:

Or maybe he's read all the disbelieving post's and thinks we don't deserve it :lol:

Edited by PedroVader