ZTE blade speaker problem

Guest contact

Guest HujerosZTE

I must replace my original speaker, because of drop of water fall into my speaker and than - no voice from speaker.

I bought one for iP4 from e-..y and it is fit w/o problem.

Replace was little bit complicated but with a little skill can anybody try this.

Thx for tips

• 4 weeks later...
Guest azca_dj

hi mates,

i have the same problem as you.

i have to change the earspeaker too. This post is helping me... thanks.

could any one of you tell me where to buy the original speaker?

thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Shonk

So has anyone found a speaker type thats doesnt make the volume quieter yet?

My OLED 100% as new phone the speaker has gone down the pan and needs swapping out asap

Guest shmizan

So has anyone found a speaker type thats doesnt make the volume quieter yet?

My OLED 100% as new phone the speaker has gone down the pan and needs swapping out asap

I don't find the iPhone speaker more quiet. same as the previous original ZTE speaker. maybe it's just me..

Guest Shonk

Im gona try a genuine iphone 4 one

I don't find the iPhone speaker more quiet. same as the previous original ZTE speaker. maybe it's just me..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cata_Simi

same problem here, i see this is a common problem for blades, i didn't even talk to the phone too much (~2-3 hours), my phone is in warranty so i'll go there to fix it

• 2 weeks later...
Guest contact

Hi Guys!

I have swaped speakers with IPhone. bu after a week testing - result same - so problem is not in spaeker. I think it may be some amplyfier, or smth like that.

Guest shmizan

actually I've had that too. it seems something is loose. or too tight. try tightening the screws as hard as you can. if it remains, try to loosen them a bit.

Guest muZzu27

Blades gets heated up very quickly while charging or playin games....n i guess the ear speaker tears out because of that heat...

me n my frnd both hav blade...my frnd hardly charges his blade nor plays any games ...and i, while charging i play games or watch youtube n it getz heated up quickly..within 2 months my ear speaker died..n 7 months now passed his blade is still fit....

• 1 month later...
Guest bubbamester

Ebay: wawawarhier

Hi Wawa,

I read some weeks ago this forum about Blade speaker crackling problem. Now unfortunately i have in the same occasion. I tried Iphone speaker, but it's too silently to me. I should have to buy an original speaker. I know you sold some original ZTE speaker on the ebay, but now I can't find those parts. Is it still? Or you sold them all?

Maybe someone else can to tell me source from where to buy an original part?

Thanks in advance.

Bye

• 3 months later...

Hi! Thanks to everybody! You are right, it seems that the speaker is one to one with iPhone 4. I`ve just purchased it. In few days I`ll make a replacement, and show a report.

HEY BRO DO YOU REPLACED THE SPEAKER PLEASE TELL DOES IT WORKS FINE ..... PLEASE HELP I ALSO HAVE SAME PROBLEM