[ROM][GEN2] Swedish Snow RLS7 (Android 2.3.5)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Ultra-blade

Updated to RLS7. Couple of new screenshots in the first post. This will be the final release (and I mean it this time ;)). Wipe shouldn't be necessary updating from previous versions. If you have problems of kind, do a full wipe first. 'No wipe, no whine' policy still stands. Quite a few add-ons updated, others just renamed. Only use add-ons/themes that are in the first post or were made using RLS7 files.

Swedish-Snow-RLS7.zip

http://www.mediafire...znlcds4e1al85a0 (mirror)

MD5:9A583543F97BC6511C0E67089C806CD7

Swedish-Snow-RLS7-TPT.zip (see TPT installation instructions in the first post)

http://www.mediafire...dnpji1bfgjklee1

MD5:19DC81EDC75BA9E3A0E29EBCC5D09C64

Add-ons:

SS-RLS7-CenterClock-NoBattery.zip

http://www.mediafire...7ggn2277o1y6j6n

MD5:16811F4A02CE31BFBB2E1DCA2EBACC22

SS-RLS7-Toggle2G.zip

http://www.mediafire...mhkb28yj2ry195w

MD5:84FAF8829D2AF72BCDCC10ECD87BD75D

SS-RLS7-New-Moldovan-Stock-Kernel-Gen2.zip (latest stock kernel/wifi driver from Moldovan release 4G4G_GB_GENERIC_P729V1.0.0B19)

http://www.mediafire...i3zi6rgycb35pjm

MD5:6B7A964C7E1C8C0832A39E80BB400125

RLS7 changelog:

-added checkbox preference for vibrate when call is connected

-added network mode toggle (2G-3G-2G/3G) to notification power widget (thanks to hansip87)

-added wifi tethering toggle to notification power widget (thanks to CyanogenMod)

-added extended partition info (used/total space on each partition) to ROM settings (thanks to squadzone)

-updated kernel with flipped dutch camera fix, AXI fix, etc. Kernel changelog.

-centered statusbar date on center clock mod

-added option for new stock kernel from Moldovan release (4G4G_GB_GENERIC_P729V1.0.0B19)

-updated Toggle2G (available as an add-on, version 0.2.3)

-updated Google Play Shop

-updated Gmail, Maps & Street View

-updated No-Frills CPU Control

-updated hosts file & apns list

-ROM settings translated to spanish (thanks to Antonio Zru)

-ROM settings translated to turkish (thanks to wakeup12)

-fixed russian translations (thanks to StDannyDan)

-more translations (thanks to agpoli, wakeup12, StDannyDan, DarkCrono, KingsizeX, purplehead and Xinxe)

-few other minor tweaks

Last Release.... !? biggrin.gif.. Oh yeah.. you need to prepare to give us one wonderful piece of Ice cream Sandwich (ICS) as well... smile.gif

Guest shobhit_1990

Help me........

sad.gif

My idea blade it seems is not going well with both mmhmp and swedish snow. Everything is working fine including camera except that i cannot install any apps. Not from market not from sd. Whenever I try to install any apps the phone restarts. I have also tried cm7 and LewaOS. This problem does not come up with them.

Anybody else having this problem????? Any solutions//////////////////

Edited by shobhit_1990

Guest DarkCrono

Help me........

My idea blade it seems is not going well with both mmhmp and swedish snow. Everything is working fine including camera except that i cannot install any apps. Not from market not from sd. Whenever I try to install any apps the phone restarts.

I have also tried cm7 and LewaOS. This problem does not come up with them. Anybody else having this problem????? Any solutions//////////////////

Did you made a full wipe before flash? How is your phone partitioned?

Guest Ultra-blade

Help me........

sad.gif

My idea blade it seems is not going well with both mmhmp and swedish snow. Everything is working fine including camera except that i cannot install any apps. Not from market not from sd. Whenever I try to install any apps the phone restarts. I have also tried cm7 and LewaOS. This problem does not come up with them.

Idea blade is found to be a Chinese version of the blade....& most of the ROMs are work fine with European Blade (also dell xcd35)...

I think you need to do some additional steps / precautions while installing these ROMS.. A search by Chinese Blade should get you the info..

All Chinese ROMS such as Lewa , DMX would works fine as they are meant for your phone

Guest KonstaT

Help me........

sad.gif

Might be something with the a2sd script. Have you partitioned your sdcard? Have you created an EXT partition and what filesystem does it use? What does it say in Settings -> ROM settings -> Partition info under /system/sd (EXT)?

Try with another sdcard or try formatting your current one (backup your files first of course).

Guest shobhit_1990

Thanks for the reply buddies...........rolleyes.gif

Yes i made a full wipe of my phone.................

Yes all cm7 based Rom working very well with my phone.......................

Yes i have partitioned my sd card.......it is in FAT 32 format..........i use Link2sd and it requires partition........

someone please remove this a2sd and app2sd from these roms..........and replace them with link2sd............................

So whats the actual problem with my phone???????????????? sad.gif

Edited by shobhit_1990

Guest KonstaT

Thanks for the reply buddies...........rolleyes.gif

Yes i made a full wipe of my phone.................

Yes all cm7 based Rom working very well with my phone.......................

Yes i have partitioned my sd card.......it is in FAT 32 format..........i use Link2sd and it requires partition........

someone please remove this a2sd and app2sd from these roms..........and replace them with link2sd............................

So whats the actual problem with my phone???????????????? sad.gif

Exactly that, this ROM already has darktremor a2sd. You can't use link2sd because it interferes with a2sd script that is already running. Any specific reason why you use FAT for the second partition? You can use clockworkmod to format the partition to EXT3.

Removing /system/etc/init.d/04dtapp from the ROM zip before flashing the ROM disables the darktremor a2sd.

Guest shobhit_1990

Thanks for the help Konstat.............laugh.gif

I will try removing a2sd...............

A very curious question though.........how can link2sd interfere with a2sd when it is not installed??? Bcoz i cannot install anything from the market

Is it FAT32 partition instead of EXT3 partition that is not going well with a2sd?????

Many many thanks for the help buddy........................biggrin.gif

And now will try your great ROM.............smile.gif

Guest KonstaT

Thanks for the help Konstat.............laugh.gif

I will try removing a2sd...............

A very curious question though.........how can link2sd interfere with a2sd when it is not installed??? Bcoz i cannot install anything from the market

Is it FAT32 partition instead of EXT3 partition that is not going well with a2sd?????

Many many thanks for the help buddy........................biggrin.gif

And now will try your great ROM.............smile.gif

In that case it's the FAT partition that the a2sd doesn't like. Reformat your sdcard or try disabling the a2sd.

Guest KonstaT

SS-RLS7-ZTE-Dialer not working :(

Please FIX

Could you somehow be any more unspecisfic? ;)

Did you miss the part where it says requires full wipe? It's been the same file since RLS1 and after several thousand downloads I'm pretty sure it should work...

Guest blade_

thanks for this new(last) release konstat :)

i think this rom is the best 2.3.5 so there is nothing to fix

what do you think to do now?

thanks!

Guest shobhit_1990

In that case it's the FAT partition that the a2sd doesn't like. Reformat your sdcard or try disabling the a2sd.

Thanx buddy.............removed a2sd and now it works flawlessly.................laugh.gif

Guest maff91

i thought i should mention on upgrade titanium backup force closed so i'll have to do full wipe instead

i first tried uninstaling then reinstalling titanium but it said not enough memory even though i got a gig of a2sd (450mb free) also 84mb internal free

Guest sidbali

Hey Guys,

Is "Darktremor a2sd" supposed to show up as an APP (icon) in the launcher/app drawer? cause it doesn't show up in mine!!

How do I know that a2sd is up and running?

I have an EXT3 (512mb) sd-ext partition and the remaining SD is in FAT32 format.

Strangely I am not being able to "download" (the progress bar doesn't budge) a single app from google play.

Would using side by side the stock "manage applications" to move "movable apps" to the sd-card and using a2sd just for the "non-movable" apps screw things up in any way?

Regards,

sidbali

Guest maff91

Hey Guys,

Is "Darktremor a2sd" supposed to show up as an APP (icon) in the launcher/app drawer? cause it doesn't show up in mine!!

How do I know that a2sd is up and running?

I have an EXT3 (512mb) sd-ext partition and the remaining SD is in FAT32 format.

Strangely I am not being able to "download" (the progress bar doesn't budge) a single app from google play.

Would using side by side the stock "manage applications" to move "movable apps" to the sd-card and using a2sd just for the "non-movable" apps screw things up in any way?

Regards,

sidbali

on mine it didn't come up as an app but i downloaded the a2sdgui off play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elgubbo.a2sdGUI&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5lbGd1YmJvLmEyc2RHVUkiXQ..

to know if it's working go into rom settings then partition info and see if theres anything on ext

i've noticed on my phone if the wifi/ H/3g simbol hasn't turned green it will show the download but not move the progress, try switching to wifi if your on H/3g

it shouldnt screw things up using stock move to sd but if a2sd is working anything that says it is on internal will actually be on ext and it would be better to leave it all on ext

Guest adonwenas

This what I've been waiting for.

Rls7 is rock.. now I can played my games without lag. Even Ive done nothing to no-frill..

Btw I'm using Chinese blade. I think playing hard games such as pes2012 it just a dream without swap now its came true... thx konstat ur great man.... :twothumbsup...

sent from V880 using Tapatalk

Guest MidaMilunk

Really a fast ROM at last! RLS5 and 6 was laggy for me, this one is not at all!

I hope if it will pass the car navigation test as well!

I still miss the new (T9) dialer... must copy from MMHMP again...

Edited by MidaMilunk