[ROM] ZTE Skate - CM7: Ice Armor III. [Ice Armor III+ DOWNLOAD NOW]

Guest kelzsoca

Guest kelzsoca

Well, it looks as tho I'm getting very ignored!!! :P I'm still waiting for a reply to my question!? OR is it that no but Kelzsoca can give me the answer to my question???

What I need to know is and I apologise for asking this question is what is the use of the data/local folder compared to data/app folder?... I'm assuming now that data/app is used for apks that are gonna be linked to SD and hoping that data/local will be used for apks that will stay on the OMC's internal storage... can anyone confirm this please? :D

I thank the person who replies with the answer in advance :P

Cheers

Ice Armor+ is made for advanced users cool.gif

Advanced users can not ask questions but you can use laugh.giftongue.gif

Guest kelzsoca

Kelsoca could you take a look at my question page or 2 back an see if you no why its happening

Thanks

Recovery=> format boot, format cache, format data, format system=>>re-install Ice Armor III.

Guest trueno2k

LOL :D :P So??? Am I right about data/local being used for installing apks to the OMC's internal data partition only whereas data/app is for installing apks to the OMC's and then automatically moved/linked to the SDext???

EDIT: Just watched the youtube videos and being more confused... is the local folder in data just for bootanimation.zip???

Edited by trueno2k

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Patch=>>>>>>>Link<<<<

Install recovery!

I expect some feedback smile.gif

Well done! This patch works for me.

@kelzsoca I used your great ROM as the base to port MIUI for Skate. Details here:

Hope you don't mind. Cheers !

Guest trueno2k

LOL :D :P So??? Am I right about data/local being used for installing apks to the OMC's internal data partition only whereas data/app is for installing apks to the OMC's and then automatically moved/linked to the SDext???

EDIT: Just watched the youtube videos and being more confused... is the local folder in data just for bootanimation.zip???

Guest kelzsoca

data/app and data/local contents of internal storage space is.

If the SD card is EXT partition, it will be used, and the files are there.

The ROM applications are automatically redirected to the EXT partition.

Guest kelzsoca

Well done! This patch works for me.

@kelzsoca I used your great ROM as the base to port MIUI for Skate. Details here:

Hope you don't mind. Cheers !

Ok, no problem smile.gif

Guest stiefanu

This ROM is awesome! smile.gif

I've set up the CPU at 122-320 ondemand and it is smooth! the battery drains very slow now laugh.gif

It's very good for normal activities (such as messaging, phoning, using apps like facebook tapatalk, twitter...)!

Guest stiefanu

Does anyone know how to change the boot animation? I checked in system/media but bootanimation.zip wasnt there

Just put bootanimation.zip in system/media, even though there isn't a stock bootanimation.zip there..i tried and it worked!

However do a nandroid backup, you never know!

Guest trueno2k

Hey All, this question is towards @Kelzsoco...

Was just wondering what type of SDext partition dos the new Ice Armor III+ ROM support, specifically can it support ext4 partitions? I'm assuming NO, because I can't see the ROM working it's charm to linking apks to the SDext partition on my MicroSD card... Much appreciate the response please... Thanks :D

Guest kelzsoca

Hey All, this question is towards @Kelzsoco...

Was just wondering what type of SDext partition dos the new Ice Armor III+ ROM support, specifically can it support ext4 partitions? I'm assuming NO, because I can't see the ROM working it's charm to linking apks to the SDext partition on my MicroSD card... Much appreciate the response please... Thanks :D

ext3 support, ext4 not support!

Guest stoopk

just testing now :D having problems in Google maps compass view and Skymap with reversed Y axis (as i move right the phone moves left!!!) Any ideas, its driving me mad

Guest AbrantesPT

About Headset...

Patch=>>>>>>>Link<<<<

Install recovery!

I expect some feedback smile.gif

kelzsoca , u are fabulous!, thanks 4 all. I'm wondering if there is anything u can't fix... :D

Now i consider your room 100% funcional and in my opinion the best one for OMC. ZTE should hire U!

Guest stoopk

just testing now having problems in Google maps compass view and Skymap with reversed Y axis (as i move right the phone moves left!!!) Any ideas, its driving me mad

been like that since ice armour 1

oh no, bummer :(

i changed to this rom in the hope it would be sorted. is there any fix or calibration that works???

Edited by stoopk

Guest pablitobm88

What cpu frequency governor and recommend me to moderate drinking? used mobile social networks, whatsapp, news and Tapatalk, so the gaming performance I do not care too

ah, if material, most of the day use wifi home or wifi school