[ROM] CyanogenMod 7.2 | Kernel 2.6.32 | Camera works

Guest pier11

Guest desalesouche

which settings are the best for that rom and u8230?

i have a swap partition on sd card...

i mean about compcache ram usage /and vm heap size/also swap setting

thx :)

and if somebody knows if it is possible to watch movies on streaming site (like dpstream or streamiz)

which browser /flash player is needed or anything else?

:)

Edited by desalesouche

Guest StarWup

Hi all,

when I try to flash the 7.2 to my T-Mobile Pulse (U8220) with official german 2.1 ROM I get the following error message:

Install from sdcard...

Finding update package...

Opening update package...

Verifying update package...

E:Wrong digest: system/lib/libcameraservice.so

E:Verification failed

Installation aborted.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Jens

Is that a switch or a function? I never heard of this. Where do I set it?

In clockworkmod recovery somewhere in the menu (I think you should see it after trying an update that failed)

Guest StarWup

In clockworkmod recovery somewhere in the menu (I think you should see it after trying an update that failed)

Thanks for your help. But switching verification wasn't needed. I was using an older recovery loader by mistake. Now CM 7.2 installed just well!

It is slow though on my T-Mobile Pulse and an overclocking feature would be nice. Some crashes now and then and a not wirking bluetooth transfer. I can live with it.

Guest lloco73

Thanks for your help. But switching verification wasn't needed. I was using an older recovery loader by mistake. Now CM 7.2 installed just well!

It is slow though on my T-Mobile Pulse and an overclocking feature would be nice. Some crashes now and then and a not wirking bluetooth transfer. I can live with it.

try change overclock on settings/cm settings/performance

anybody had problems with receiving SMS messages on this rom?

It is known - in general, not pulse specific - that in certain low memory conditions (RAM, not phone storage), SMS may get dropped when the messaging app is killed.

If you have problems receiving SMS, you could try to have a look at "Ghostly SMS" (android market) which aims to workaround this issue.

It is known - in general, not pulse specific - that in certain low memory conditions (RAM, not phone storage), SMS may get dropped when the messaging app is killed.

If you have problems receiving SMS, you could try to have a look at "Ghostly SMS" (android market) which aims to workaround this issue.

From memory there is a simple tweak that can be applied (build.prop?) that prevents the messaging app being killed under low memory conditions.

From memory there is a simple tweak that can be applied (build.prop?) that prevents the messaging app being killed under low memory conditions.

Settings -> CyanogenMod Settings -> Performance settings -> Lock messaging app in memory

Is just on my phone or anyone experienced this:

when phone is plugged to usb wifi does not have reconnection problem after waking up.

maybe it simply doesn't turn wifi off at all while AC powered?