ROM: LiquidNext Mix / CM 7.2

Guest brgi

Guest youpi666

I have a A1 and you know the rules :

don't ask a lady about her age and don't ask a A1 owner about his free ram :)

Guest OzanSRC

I have a A1 and you know the rules :

don't ask a lady about her age and don't ask a A1 owner about his free ram :)

Ahahaha capiche dude :P I have Liquid E so dont offend i have nearly 2x your total ram for free :D

Guest alboz83

I'm using lndark 1.1 and if i use adw launcher or launcher pro, this stay in processes in cache (then more ram), but i installed go launcher ex and this stay in processes running (then less ram). Why?

Guest Marcx87

I'm using an old Liquidnext 1.4.3 and I find it very good...

There are no bugs (or at least I didn't find it) except a little dalay on proximity sensor during call, the battery drain is good, so let's say that I shouldn't change it..

but trying new rom I may find them better, so which one should I try from the ones on the first posts? :)

I'd like to have a2sd + a2sdgui darktremor :)

Guest youpi666

no, i mean :

lndark 1.1 http://adf.ly/7ZO8f(the fastest liquidnext, with darktremor app2sd, adw launcher, launcher pro, build.prop tweaks and fixes, modified sysctl.config file, undervolted kernel, original acer rild)

Guest Marcx87

no, i mean :

lndark 1.1 http://adf.ly/7ZO8f(the fastest liquidnext, with darktremor app2sd, adw launcher, launcher pro, build.prop tweaks and fixes, modified sysctl.config file, undervolted kernel, original acer rild)

Thank you! I tried it and it's awesome...

battery drain is pretty inexistant very fast and responsive in all :)

Guest Liqushi

no, i mean :

Hi, i use the 4.3 brgi since 2 weeks and I think it's great. Now i discover that the lndark 1.1 looks better and faster so I decided to download it BUT it seems there are problems with the posted link. Plesae fix it or mirror the ROM on another cloud storage service.

I also would like to report that there is al bit confusion on this post and the roms. if i understood the lndark 1.1 is a cm7.1 and it's good, and the 7.2 are good or are still in "beta"?

Or can u advise me a 7.2 stable?

Thanks guys.

Guest Liqushi

Hi, i use the 4.3 brgi since 2 weeks and I think it's great. Now i discover that the lndark 1.1 looks better and faster so I decided to download it BUT it seems there are problems with the posted link. Plesae fix it or mirror the ROM on another cloud storage service.

This morning I tried again and I was able to download it...... Going to flash it and try.

I also would like to report that there is al bit confusion on this post and the roms. if i understood the lndark 1.1 is a cm7.1 and it's good, and the 7.2 are good or are still in "beta"?

Or can u advise me a 7.2 stable?

Thanks guys.

Guest Ximo F. Verde

Trying Indark 1.1 out, very fast n smooth, great work!

PS. Yes i also own a o2x, but referring to a miraculously revived from the dead Liquid E.

Edited by Ximo F. Verde

Guest abgsiddiq

Installed the Indark 1.1. awesome fast.

but i cant install instagram from play store. "ur device isnt compitable with this version"

any know why? :(

FIXED! for infor, just clear ur playstore data. thats all :excl:

Edited by abgsiddiq

Guest abgsiddiq

A problem here guys. Im using indark 1.1 on my A1. with swap 256mb.

Everything runs smoothly, but from time to time, the phone will turned off by itself, and restarts by itself.

And my internet related apps especially whatsapp needs to be reinstall from time to time. Because force close.

Any solution? this have to do with undervolt?

Guest Ma7moud

And my internet related apps especially whatsapp needs to be reinstall from time to time. Because force close.

i have the same problem, but i think its an app2sd bug

Guest Ximo F. Verde

Hey guys. Last night I noticed a huge drain while asleep, of about 43%/8h. On battery stats i had 50% phone idle and something like 30% cell standby. Left all night at 3G. Any ideas?

Guest abgsiddiq

A problem here guys. Im using indark 1.1 on my A1. with swap 256mb.

Everything runs smoothly, but from time to time, the phone will turned off by itself, and restarts by itself.

Any solution? this have to do with undervolt?

i have the same problem, but i think its an app2sd bug

Cant stand it, i need to reinstall like every 5 minutes. im going back to flash liquidnext.

Guest Ma7moud

Cant stand it, i need to reinstall like every 5 minutes. im going back to flash liquidnext.

it doesn't happen that much with me, but every time i reboot there is one app that opens to a black screen then closes without any message, and a few other apps that force close as soon as they start

and those apps are random every reboot

Guest abgsiddiq

it doesn't happen that much with me, but every time i reboot there is one app that opens to a black screen then closes without any message, and a few other apps that force close as soon as they start

and those apps are random every reboot

indeed. same goes with me. i use whatsapp extensively. so i cannot go with this. downloading without the a2sd script now. will update results.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Motoox

I installed CM7.2RC1 and tested SIP calls ( just the SIP in settings -> Call Settings -> "internet call settings".) It connects, I get ringtone, but when receiver picks up there's no sound. The receiver on his end also hears noting as same as Liquid Next 1.9.2.

In LeoGingerBread's Liquid Edition 5.0, the SIP works perfectly but the battery drain is terrible. Does anyone know how to fix or mix these roms ?