[CANCELED] CyanogenMod 9 | BETA 014 | TripNRaVeR | UNOFFICIAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

does anyone remember what this file was for? (besides the obvious)

and do we need to flash it in this update as well?

woops forgot to put the name!

CM9_wifi_TripNRaVeR

This file was to fix this Wi-Fi and as of current build is no longer necessarily needed.

Guest Jiggs82

But the second attempt it is working fine.

Maybe it had a reboot because at that time my Gmail and contacts were syncing after first boot.

Just a thought..........

I just really hope there isnt as much or not even one reboot in this update, because i do appreciate trips work but out of all his previous builds and other aosp roms ive tried (close to 10 different ics builds/rom) this is getting kind of ridiculous smh by now i think we should have a very stable build even if all of the ics or cm9 counterparts arent in it. But besides that keep up the good work

Edited by Jiggs82

Guest sergeybrin

Calendar sync with my google calendar isn't working for me. In fact, "Sync Calendar" doesn't show up in the accounts settings. When I try to add my google account to the calendar app, it says "there is already an [email protected] account on this device" and I can't load my calendar :(

Guest phillthorpe1

so is the audio jack fixed in thus one?

no its not.

if you have the earphones plugged into the phone, then play a song you cant hear the music

in the earphones AND when you pull the plug the song pauses!

Guest phillthorpe1

Calendar sync with my google calendar isn't working for me. In fact, "Sync Calendar" doesn't show up in the accounts settings. When I try to add my google account to the calendar app, it says "there is already an [email protected] account on this device" and I can't load my calendar :(

yea that happened to me, but the second time i can load calendar but its still not synced

Guest phillthorpe1

I just really hope there isnt as much or not even one reboot in this update, because i do appreciate trips work but out of all his previous builds and other aosp roms ive tried (close to 10 different ics builds/rom) this is getting kind of ridiculous smh by now i think we should have a very stable build even if all of the ics or cm9 counterparts arent in it. But besides that keep up the good work

well if its any consolation, this seems to be the best one for me.

If it only had bluetooth.

Even bluetooth doesnt really worry me because i use 'whatsapp' to send and receive files.

i dont need bluetooth for any other reason, but i believe it is something every rom should have.

my first smart phone 11 or 12 years ago had bluetooth and video camera lol

Guest Jiggs82

well if its any consolation, this seems to be the best one for me.

If it only had bluetooth.

Even bluetooth doesnt really worry me because i use 'whatsapp' to send and receive files.

i dont need bluetooth for any other reason, but i believe it is something every rom should have.

my first smart phone 11 or 12 years ago had bluetooth and video camera lol

I dont use bt so i dont care as much for that lol even if video camera doesnt 100% work im ok with that , my whole thing is the reboots and lock ups and apps acting up or strange is my biggest complaint

Guest phillthorpe1

I dont use bt so i dont care as much for that lol even if video camera doesnt 100% work im ok with that , my whole thing is the reboots and lock ups and apps acting up or strange is my biggest complaint

yea i remember in janruary i applied for a higher paying job and i had a certain very

unstable rom on my phone while i was waiting for a phone call to confirm the job lol

i was shitting myself , because i didnt want to flash another rom incase i missed the call !

Guest Jiggs82

yea i remember in janruary i applied for a higher paying job and i had a certain very

unstable rom on my phone while i was waiting for a phone call to confirm the job lol

i was shitting myself , because i didnt want to flash another rom incase i missed the call !

Lol damn i know what u mean smh

I think the bootloops are to do with charging/usb/low battery? Plugged it into the charger, turned the screen off, screen won't turn back on again. Charging light (orange) remains lit.

Edited by frcfed

Guest sergeybrin

haha i feel you just the other day as I was preparing to go on an important business trip I got bored in the airport and flashed an experimental recovery to my phone that nearly bricked it, had to do some gymnastics to get it working again...would have been disastrous since I was getting picked up by a friend I needed to call lol

Guest phillthorpe1

haha i feel you just the other day as I was preparing to go on an important business trip I got bored in the airport and flashed an experimental recovery to my phone that nearly bricked it, had to do some gymnastics to get it working again...would have been disastrous since I was getting picked up by a friend I needed to call lol

These are the days of our flashing lives ! lol

Guest Rouzbeh

i noticed that under

settings/acounts and sync/ gmail there is no Sync Calendar option, is this normal?

I have the same issue on Trip's MIUI V4 .... its annoying ... cant sync my calendar from my second google account

Guest phillthorpe1

I have the same issue on Trip's MIUI V4 .... its annoying ... cant sync my calendar from my second google account

i cant sync my first calendar on this, did you get one calendar to sync?

Guest WebMatze

I also noticed the missing calendar sync feature un account and sync, in order to get it back, simply flash the lattest gapps zip

I tried with that file and it worked:

http://goo-inside.me/gapps/gapps-ics-20120201-signed.zip

I also notices another small issue: when i try to go in recovery with the power menu, the phone simply reboots or hangs... I use quickboot from the market to bypass the issue.

Last thing, @Trip, just to say that this build is smooth and very nice, good work. Thanks again

I had a number of problems with beta 2, Reflashed beta 2 with ics gaps 403 v8, TripBastian-GPS-001, Rebooted-signed in and apps self loaded again. I do not know if I have gained anything by doing this? So far everything ts going well again. Big thanks to Trip, This is now my daily driver with pleasure.

Edited by markgs

Guest WebMatze

I had a number of problems with beta 2, Reflashed beta 2 with ics gaps 403 v8, Tripnice CRISP kernel.001, TripBastian-GPS-001, Rebooted-signed in and apps self loaded again. I do not know if I have gained anything by doing this? So far everything ts going well again. Big thanks to Trip, This is now my daily driver with pleasure.

I also get random reboots since my battery is fast empty, unable to charge the phone if phone uis on because reboots loop and blocked on bootanimation.

I ll try your p^rocedure to resolve the issue...