[CANCELED] CyanogenMod 9 | BETA 014 | TripNRaVeR | UNOFFICIAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest JuNior123

My phones isnt connecting to wifi but show's them,,,is their any way to fix it...i tried the wifi fix jst made things worse wifi wont even turn on...

Edited by JuNior123

Guest TripNRaVeR

My phones isnt connecting to wifi but show's them,,,is their any way to fix it...i tried the wifi fix jst made things worse wifi wont even turn on...

If you flashed the wifi fix then you completely bricked wifi, i didnt remove the link for no reason remember?

Also for me wifi was no problem thats one the first things i test after the build is completed.

Guest motopaddy

Just straight B003 only gapps if you need more then what is included, firmware only if you want to make 100% sure to have the same setup as what i'm running.

Thanks Trip that was a fast answer! Will flash next tomorrow morning first thing:)

Guest TripNRaVeR

ohhh because my phone keeps sayin obtaining IP adress and jst stays their but everything else works perfect i guess its jst my phone den :/

Try a reflash, if you want to be sure then flash my firmware, dont install anything and inmediatly try wifi, first thing you do, then let me know the results.

Guest JuNior123

i tried flashin ur firmware it said model ID incorrect...

Try a reflash, if you want to be sure then flash my firmware, dont install anything and inmediatly try wifi, first thing you do, then let me know the results.

Guest dvandit

trip i have a problem , i wiped data cache and installed rom, when i rebooted the phone , it was rebooting continuesly , what seems to be a problem i tried reflashing it 3 times, same thing

Guest Flash Addict

ohhh because my phone keeps sayin obtaining IP adress and jst stays their but everything else works perfect i guess its jst my phone den :/

While it may seem counter-intuitive, I suggest power cycling your router if the new firmware doesn't resolve the issue. The same thing happens to me sometimes regardless of the rom I'm using.

Guest TripNRaVeR

trip i have a problem , i wiped data cache and installed rom, when i rebooted the phone , it was rebooting continuesly , what seems to be a problem i tried reflashing it 3 times, same thing

Flash my firmware and redo the process, see the user above me, it fixed his problems to.

Guest dvandit

Flash my firmware and redo the process, see the user above me, it fixed his problems to.

ok i'll do that , since i am having continues reboots , should i go back to HTC sense rom and then flash firmware or flash ur rom and then firmware ?

Guest JuNior123

u need super cid got to xda it will show u how to do it step by step...hope it helps you.

i get installation aborted when i try to flash new firmware

Guest Bassios

I'm getting an installation failed message when I try to install B003. I've rooted my phone, installed SuperCID and have installed ROMs before. Do I need to use your firmware for this one?