[CANCELED] CyanogenMod 9 | BETA 014 | TripNRaVeR | UNOFFICIAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest tulliame

I dont give support when using any other kernel then the one included in the rom

Hello, you're right, I use your firmware, your rom and your kernel and, apart from theknown bugs, everything works perfectly, google talk etccool.gif ... great Trip ... trust him

Guest smellyfungus

Yeah, I've attached it to this post. The flash-able file attached adds the "H" signal icon back to the ROM. It's based on the B003 build, but should work fine in earlier builds. Let me know if anyone runs into any problems using it. I've tested it, and it works just fine for me.

missed the H thanks for the fix.

just notice that the clock was off by a lot. dunno if the file broke it or not. disabled clock for now since my widget will give me the time.

Edited by smellyfungus

Guest Duncank

Hello, you're right, I use your firmware, your rom and your kernel and, apart from theknown bugs, everything works perfectly, google talk etccool.gif ... great Trip ... trust him

How did you get Google talk to work? Which package did you flash?

Same issue here. How get Google Talk!

My search seems strange too. Like old Google Search.

(wipe everything, installed B003 only + headphone toggle workaround).

Guest lovendsuicide

Has anyone managed to get Google Talk in this and working?

I want to flash the latest gapps (v11), but I'm not shure, afraid it may wreck everything. Any suggestions?

Mine is working. Superwiped, installed ROM and right after the latest gapps without any wipe... rebooted and everything is working ;)

Guest lovendsuicide

Same issue here. How get Google Talk!

My search seems strange too. Like old Google Search.

(wipe everything, installed B003 only + headphone toggle workaround).

After installing gapps i had two search apps... just disabled the old one and the search key now opens the ics one, looks better.

Guest Duncank

Mine is working. Superwiped, installed ROM and right after the latest gapps without any wipe... rebooted and everything is working ;)

Strange, I've just flashed the latest gapps, rebooted a few times, and talk FCs every time I open it. Could you link me to your Gapps?

Guest lovendsuicide

Strange, I've just flashed the latest gapps, rebooted a few times, and talk FCs every time I open it. Could you link me to your Gapps?

I also wasn't getting it to work, flashed a couple of gapps and nothing... but after a clean install and flashing the gapps right after (before first reboot) did the trick.

The gapps i flashed are these ones, found it somewhere in this thread: http://goo-inside.me/gapps/gapps-ics-20120201-signed.zip

Edited by lovendsuicide

Guest Pmcglynn

Anyone know of a Face unlock fix? and does that TRipcmp wifi calling patch work for anyone? Not complaining, this rom is amazing.. best yet. I am Loving it. Thanks so much Trip!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Pmcglynn

Guest not4sakn

Beta003 is running smooth without having to flash an alternate kernel like sebastians. Nice work Trip! No reboots or anything crazy to report besides the known issues like bluetooth etc...

One thing I've noticed that seems typical with most ICS roms is scrolling isnt quite as smooth. When browsing through my contact list it sticks instead of smoothly scrolling with a single swipe. Is there a fix for this at all?

After installing gapps i had two search apps... just disabled the old one and the search key now opens the ics one, looks better.

HI mate,

I flash latest gapps and disable the old one. Seems works now.

But my gtalk still getting close. I check about, seems a 4.0.4 version... (is related at 4.0.4 ICS release?)

Guest tulliame

Hello,

I flashed the firmware of Trip (boothloader 1.23.000), then the new rom Cyanogen9 B003 + GAPPS 4.0.3_V8. Then reboot and google talk works.

Before this I had the old firmware (1.17.2008) Trip and always google talk does notwork (F / C).

Edited by tulliame

Guest Cyberdan3

Trip,

You haven't responded to anybody's question about the voice search not working... If it worked in B001 and no longer works in B002 or B003, is this something that can easily be fixed? We appreciate you making this ROM more stable than ever, but voice search is very important to me and others for messaging, Navigation, etc....

Guest foxehkins

One thing I've noticed that seems typical with most ICS roms is scrolling isnt quite as smooth. When browsing through my contact list it sticks instead of smoothly scrolling with a single swipe. Is there a fix for this at all?

I read that this is because of a patent apple had so Google changed it in ics.

Guest not4sakn

I read that this is because of a patent apple had so Google changed it in ics.

A couple other ICS roms I tried had this issue but after a few updates they were able to fix it. Maybe something adjusted in the build.prop?

Guest Pmcglynn

I've been using HEAVILY for 6-7 hours , zero reboots or fc's.BTW the new Google chrome browser beta is insanely fast and sweet on this. Check it out.