[CANCELED] CyanogenMod 9 | BETA 014 | TripNRaVeR | UNOFFICIAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest lovendsuicide

HI mate,

I flash latest gapps and disable the old one. Seems works now.

But my gtalk still getting close. I check about, seems a 4.0.4 version... (is related at 4.0.4 ICS release?)

Only started working when i flashed ROM and gapps right after... have you tried that way? If i had booted the ROM and tried to flash gapps after Talk would FC.

Guest exc4lib3r

anyone having issue when you plug in your headphone. sounds still coming out of the speaker.

headphone jack dont work

im having the same problem.. i thought it was weird too.. any1 know the fix?

btw awesome rom.. so far best ICS rom.. even though its B003

edit: using the headset toggle apk works but there must be a better fix no? :)

Edited by exc4lib3r

Guest mcniick9

check previous pages

im having the same problem.. i thought it was weird too.. any1 know the fix?

btw awesome rom.. so far best ICS rom.. even though its B003

edit: using the headset toggle apk works but there must be a better fix no? :)

I'm still on Beta 002 and tried flashing the version 2 zip. Recovery processed the archive without error but all of the apps that should be skinned haven't changed...anyone else experience this? Sorry to be off-topic...

Just wanted to let you know that I was able to get the theme working on this Rom. It looks awesome too. Here are some screens

post-955103-132867621615_thumb.png

post-955103-132867623768_thumb.png

post-955103-132867629573_thumb.png

Guest MAMeingast

Man, I really want to try this... All the positive comments in this thread make me really curious and anxious! :D Unfortunately, without bluetooth I cannot use it as my daily driver - is there any news/progress on the BT problem?

Thank you!

DAMMIT TRIP. The AOSP ROM is now awesome (I tested), new MIUI version is awesome (I tested) , and your updating CM9 today which will probably also be awesome.....I CANT FREAKIN PICK WHICH ROM TO USE AS A DAILY DRIVER NOW. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

BTW...which do you use most as your daily driver? Which one do you guys choose? Im gonna post this in ALL 3 THREADS just to get as much feedback as I can on which to use. I cant handle all this awesomeness.

PS- CM9 ROM is the only ROM that has CRT animation right? Or am I confused. Sorry..too much switching ROMS for me lately :)

Got the latest compiled Cyanogen on usb stick will be available later today

Will voice search work again like in b001? Has not worked since then. It is absolutely crucial that it works again. Its easily the coolest feature in ics :)

Guest TripNRaVeR

Its easily the coolest feature in ics :)

Its the very first thing i always remove from any rom, voicesearch voicedailer useless and unnessecary Google bloatware.

Besides who else agree's with me that Google is way to much bloatwaring his Android devices? Just look at a gapps package what kind of crap it installs :o

Voicesearch, Google plus, Camera, Books, Chrome, Earth etc etc etc etc

Why they replace the camera app? Why Google pushes me to use G+ ?????? I dont like social media so why are pushing everyone to make use of it. Thats a big reason for me to use CM to use a rom without the need of gapps

Guest MAMeingast

Its the very first thing i always remove from any rom, voicesearch voicedailer useless and unnessecary Google bloatware.

Besides who else agree's with me that Google is way to much bloatwaring his Android devices? Just look at a gapps package what kind of crap it installs :o

Voicesearch, Google plus, Camera, Books, Chrome, Earth etc etc etc etc

Why they replace the camera app? Why Google pushes me to use G+ ?????? I dont like social media so why are pushing everyone to make use of it. Thats a big reason for me to use CM to use a rom without the need of gapps

+1

Guest EspElement

Thats a big reason for me to use CM to use a rom without the need of gapps

I have been installing gapps because without the market I couldn't download any of my apps. (needed Titanium to backup)

What do you use to get your apps and updates if you don't have the market? I agree with you, less is best!

Guest MAMeingast

I have been installing gapps because without the market I couldn't download any of my apps. (needed Titanium to backup)

What do you use to get your apps and updates if you don't have the market? I agree with you, less is best!

You can download the apk for Titanium Backup on the official website: http://matrixrewriter.com/android/

The link is a bit down under "Where to find TB"

Guest TripNRaVeR

The market is included also is gmail and google maps for navigation all the other apps are useleless in my opinion, i can imagine calendar to be usefull to someone but thats about it also only market would be enough for me. I'm thinking off only including market in the future release.

ps. running b004 :unsure:

Guest harleycol

Hi Trip..... Just wanted to say Thx's for yr dedication, you've nailed it with 003. ok I know, there is still a couple of bugs to go but my phone is flying and has never been so so stable... Cheers mate!

Running 1.27 with seb's 1.5 kernel.

ps Sounds cool with 004;-)

Guest ImOnAGoat

The market is included also is gmail and google maps for navigation all the other apps are useleless in my opinion, i can imagine calendar to be usefull to someone but thats about it also only market would be enough for me. I'm thinking off only including market in the future release.

ps. running b004 :unsure:

I agree on the "less is more" part, especially when it comes to ROM's, also on the "forcing to use google+" part. Just look at all the Sense Rom's, it's tremendous what crap comes with it (flashed Sense 3.6 a while back, I almost got a heart-attack). Can't completely agree with all the gapps though. Market is no discussion, has to be included. But things like Maps and Calendar are essential. The rest you can still get, if you want. A calendar belogns to a smartphone just like the contacts app does.

Guest zomgbugs

would it be possible to remove the script that wipes data when flashing the .zip for each beta?

with such frequent updates, it's getting rough having to use titanium to restore all apps and reset homescreens, etc.