[CANCELED] CyanogenMod 9 | BETA 014 | TripNRaVeR | UNOFFICIAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest An Binh

Thank Trip for your work!

I have 1 question. Did you remove Google bookmarks sync from all your roms. When i use one of your roms my google bookmarks never sync.

I push ChromeBookmarksSyncAdapter.apk from sense rom but it doesn't work.

cstark name='ladicx' timestamp='1328752549' post='1897443']

Can anyone check to see if voice search works again in b005? Wanted to know before I left b001 for sure

Guest yht9425

I think there is a bug in the stock browser every time when I request a desktop site it redirects me to T-Mobile hot spot page. Is anyone having this issue? Currently running beta 005

Edited by yht9425

Guest yozpalang
I think there is a bug in the stock browser every time when I request a desktop site it redirects me to T-Mobile hot spot page. Is anyone having this issue? Currently running beta 005

No probs here

post-960651-132875922493_thumb.png

This is awesome. Fast, stable, smooth. Though it would be cool to get CRT animations and less FCs

Any FCs you experience I would imagine would be caused by applications that aren't yet compatible with Android 4?

Guest Alphawolf36

I have not had this issue, but you might want to try Chrome. Honestly much better then stock browser anyhow. Desktop site loads much quicker then stock on it.

Guest PowSniffer0110

Has anyone noticed a huge sound difference in text notifications volume From B003 to B005??! I know sensations notifications play through small speaker but I swear B003 was through Loud speaker and could hear good. B005 not so much.... Let me know if anyone has similar effect

Any FCs you experience I would imagine would be caused by applications that aren't yet compatible with Android 4?

Nope.. by Music and Gtalk. And sometimes Tapatalk ( when its not even running)

Guest yht9425

003-5 rom is really smooth and stable but HTC kernel seems to lockup and force close on stock browser like the virtuous rom. Trip is there a way to flash trip kernel from beta 002 on 005 rom?

Guest sergeybrin

Can't get haxsync to work, and facebook doesn't seem to be able to sync. I can't get my facebook contacts synced, period! Anyone able to? Beta 005

Guest TripNRaVeR

Whenever i flash B005 it fails to boot into Android. It either boot loops or stays at the white HTC screen. What am I doing wrong?

Head over to firmware topic and flash it to fix this

Guest steini81

Head over to firmware topic and flash it to fix this

Thanks for your awesome work Trip.

Your Roms are getting better and better with every release.

No problems so far everything is smooth and stable.

THX

Guest SlasherX

Why does B005 have the old music app? and why when I open it get permission request and under the 'requesting permission to' says only 'sj'? Just wondering..

Fishy stuff. Anyway without internet pass-through from sense I cant have the privilege of AOSP :(

Edited by SlasherX