[CANCELED] CyanogenMod 9 | BETA 014 | TripNRaVeR | UNOFFICIAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest ilbulgaro

i've noticed that stock Gallery video player do not play HD videos.

I've tried with MX Player ad it plays good 720p with software decoder, but 1080p too slow...also MX with Hardware decoding is not playing...

It seems a problem with hardware acceleration.

I hope my feedback could help xD

Yes it does

But its not the ics voice search. I had to dl from market and its the old version. Ugh :( back to b001 I'm curious. Why does the new ics voice search not come with the rom? Am I missing something? Do I need to flash gapps or something? Edit* Flashed Gapps and it works now

Edited by ladicx

Yep, old music app, it should be changed, but the bigger promblem is, that every new track starts with full volume. And the dsp manager doesn't seem to effect the sound.

How do you people get Talk to run? I just did a clean install of B005 via ROM Manager (wipe all), rebooted and then i flashed GApps 20120207 right afterwards (link posted in this thread). Right when i add my Google Account and synchronize, Talk is F/Cing again :( I just can't get this to work in versions greater than B001 :(

Edit: Ok, got it working like this: before i installed the ROMs with ROM Manager, causing an automatic reboot after flashing. Now i manually installed the B005 and directly afterwards the GApps Update. For now, Talk works ;)

Edited by tmak76

Guest Duncank

How do you people get Talk to run? I just did a clean install of B005 via ROM Manager (wipe all), rebooted and then i flashed GApps 20120207 right afterwards (link posted in this thread). Right when i add my Google Account and synchronize, Talk is F/Cing again :( I just can't get this to work in versions greater than B001 :(

Edit: Ok, got it working like this: before i installed the ROMs with ROM Manager, causing an automatic reboot after flashing. Now i manually installed the B005 and directly afterwards the GApps Update. For now, Talk works ;)

It works fine here, I will describe my steps, maybe this helps you:

I've installed the latest firmware from Trip, and each time I flash this Rom I do a superwipe before, flash the rom and then flash the Gapps (same package as yours). I then let the phone boot, set everything up, reboot, and everything works like it should!

Hopefully this helps!

Guest Duncank

Thank Trip for your work!

I have 1 question. Did you remove Google bookmarks sync from all your roms. When i use one of your roms my google bookmarks never sync.

I push ChromeBookmarksSyncAdapter.apk from sense rom but it doesn't work.

Have you tried the Chrome Beta for Android? It syncs bookmarks and open tabs automatically.

It works fine here, I will describe my steps, maybe this helps you:

I've installed the latest firmware from Trip, and each time I flash this Rom I do a superwipe before, flash the rom and then flash the Gapps (same package as yours). I then let the phone boot, set everything up, reboot, and everything works like it should!

Hopefully this helps!

What's superwipe in detail? I think the magic lies in not rebooting between flashing the initial ROM and the GApps package. I've done it this way and so it's far it's running great...

Guest kirandroid

Can you pls tell which Gapps have you used? Thanks!

Any one have any idea how I can get Netflix app to work? Usually watch it in the am cooking bf and I just discovered that it does not work with the rom. I hear audio but no picture

Guest Arnoslag

google talk is working, voice input also, and picassa web albums are there to.

i flashed yesterday night 004, after flashing without reboot flashed google apps gapps-ics-20120207 and everything works fine.

Today i flashed 005 without wipe, again after 005 flash without any reboot you will need reflash the gapps again. Because 005 wipe the system folder and the gapps are gone then.

Guest macpherson1999

Hi, I ´m a new memeber of this forum. I would ask Trip if you could provide me a md5 of the Rom, to make sure ithat the ROm has been downloaded correctly.

Thanks a lot for your work!

I noticed B004 getting phone warm and the battery was running out faster. Flashed B001 again and then flashed B005 straight over the top followed by GAPPS 403V8, seems to have worked. Set display to sleep after 30 sec. Phone temp and batt good again.

After 17 hours battery 82% light use. phone temp normal.

Edited by markgs

Guest kaiserclaw

Is it just me who have problems with my screen does not turn off / lock after inactivity?

I've been waiting for 20 minutes now, but it does not lock...

Settings or just a miss?

Guest kirandroid

Thanks mate! I think you know why I cannot log into my GTalk account having FC all the time! Problem is that I am trying to flash GTalk over the pre-installed Google account. I have just tried factory data reset and then set up the google account from scratch as on a new phone and voilà - GTalks works!

This is fine, but now I have to install all my favorite apps again from the market :( Maybe somebody knows easier ways to make GTalks working? Please advise!

Guest kirandroid

Thanks mate! I think I know why I cannot log into my GTalk account having FC all the time! Problem is that I am trying to flash GTalk over preset Google account. I have just tried factory data reset and then set up the google account from scratch as on a new phone and voilà - GTalks works!

This is fine, but now I have to install all my favorite apps again from the market :( Maybe somebody knows easier ways to make GTalks working? Or maybe it is somehow possible to delete existing google account settings and set up it again without factory data reset? Please advise!

Edited by kirandroid

Guest Mulletcutter

Has anyone tried a did kernal I am getting a split sec of lag when opening the app drawer but everything else is flawless great work trip

Try nova launcher

Guest DDeveryday

I noticed B004 getting phone warm and the battery was running out faster. Flashed B001 again and then flashed B005 straight over the top followed by GAPPS 403V8, seems to have worked. Set display to sleep after 30 sec. Phone temp and batt good again.

I also experience heating issue with 004 and poor battery life. Is 005 better?

Guest Crook Bond

Now we waiting for MIUI V4 and then we will have all ICS Rom for our Sensation (Sense, Aosp, CM9, MIUI V4)..

Just some fixes in Trip AOSP and CM9 :)

I have LG P500 ( Old Baseband) running CM7 7.2.0 with 2.6.32.9 Golden Leaf , will this CM9 work on my mobile ??

Guest fireishott

I am using nova thanks for suggestion but is just doesn't seem as snappy as aosp

Alison wondering about a 4G icon if that will be a tweak later with the option to be enabled like crt animation

Edited by fireishott