[CANCELED] CyanogenMod 9 | BETA 014 | TripNRaVeR | UNOFFICIAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest anurbanlegend

Hey Trip, excellent rom. 2 things I've noticed so far hope someone can help:

1- Notifications sounds/sounds played thru speaker are really overdriven/distorted. Is there a file we can edit to tone it down?

2- Any news on getting Netflix and other streaming video apps working? We are only getting audio and not video.

Thanks again for this awesome rom dude.

Just curious to know what kernel people are using e.g. the one included in the ROM or Sebastian's 1.5/1.7 or trip's crispy or stock etc... and how is the performance/battery life any major issues random reboots etc.

I have Sebastian 1.7 on now but I just flashed beta005.... coming from virtuous 3.0.

Thanks for the input

05 is running great. Ha I just got an infraction over at Xda for mentioning trips rom in a thread apparently, of course I cant see the post that pissed them off. I'm done with them their all sense laggards. Anyone come up with a volume wake screen mod for this rom. Well I guess its time to theme my rom out with Joels theme thanks homie

Edited by Dano79

Guest yozpalang

Is it just me who have problems with my screen does not turn off / lock after inactivity?

I've been waiting for 20 minutes now, but it does not lock...

Settings or just a miss?

+1

Guest Mulletcutter

05 is running great. Ha I just got an infraction over at Xda for mentioning trips rom in a thread apparently, of course I cant see the post that pissed them off. I'm done with them their all sense laggards. Anyone come up with a volume wake screen mod for this rom. Well I guess its time to theme my rom out with Joels theme thanks homie

My signature in xda says I using trips cm9 haha I'll be kicked out. They have only 1 aosp from, quattro, its good but this is so much smoother

Hi all. As I mentioned on MIUI V4 thread, I'm experiencing the same screen fracture problem. Display refractives when I swipe homescreens or scroll the lists. I took some screenshots.

Btw I have 3.24 fw and the thing is I was having the same issue on Trip's Gingerbread roms too. Not on other roms. This is the only thing that prevent using these roms.

e9QR0.pngce2fH.pngxbFdB.png70Zw2.png

Edited by umd

Guest daverace

Hello,

I've installed b05 and the latest trip firmware, but my kernel is still stock htc and i have a horrible battery drain. hope that someone can help.

Guest K1UTCh809

i am wondering how people have battery issue and it drains fateron B005 and the WiFi every 10sec shut off i have images that since yesterday i flash it i unplug the batter this morning n still full and checking if my batt heats up and nutting

post-952633-0-32454500-1328817386_thumb.

post-952633-0-73735200-1328817612_thumb.

Edited by K1UTCh809

Guest not4sakn

For some reason I cannot get the hotspot feature to work. I also havent found a working google tether apk either. Anyone know a fix for this?

Also, what is the difference in 004 and 005?

Edited by not4sakn

Guest yozpalang
i am wondering how people have battery issue and it drains fateron B005 and the WiFi every 10sec shut off i have images that since yesterday i flash it i unplug the batter this morning n still full and checking if my batt heats up and nutting

Which kernel are you using?

I cannot purchase apps from the market, I get "an error occurred". I have tried flashing gapps, are there any other solutions? v3.4.4

Also, are there any battery % mods available yet?

Thanks!

Guest rowdyrauter

Loving this new beta CyanogenMod better then the Pure ASOP, the camera works on this ROM, front and rear, where the other one the front camera kept crashing on the 004B, anyways great job Trip, this is very nice!

Guest sergeybrin
I cannot purchase apps from the market, I get "an error occurred". I have tried flashing gapps, are there any other solutions? v3.4.4

Also, are there any battery % mods available yet?

Thanks!

Card expired?

Card expired?

No, I can purchase apps fine using web market. Earlier, using the web market, it was saying "no devices" when trying to download so I hd to go into the account settings and change the device nickname to HTC Sensation, although I doubt that is the root of the problem.

Guest ilbulgaro

Playing a game i've noticed a thing that i've confirmed with a multitouch tester.

If you erform multiple touch on the sreen there are no problem, but if you take out a finger from the display, the other touch will be lost till you move your finger again...

I dont know what could be...probably a problem in CM9 sources