[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest vasiloy

Damn Boot loop....

Should have listened to the Guy below

I don't think it works with coldfusionx. Idk if it's the same file but EternityProject Team has some releases. Just search on google.

Guest saransh9

Damn Boot loop....

Should have listened to the Guy below

I think I uploaded other one I will upload again when I get back to my PC

Guest fradleyp

Full discharge again last night, wifi set to sleep on standby

Any idea?

I have installed a couple of zips which may have messed something up, the improve 3d performance one and apps 2se

Guest kejly

Helo tilal,

first let me thank you for the best (and actively developed) ICS for ZTE Blade, it's perfectly useful.

But I've found 2 errors in 31.3. build :

- Calculator doesn't work (but anyway the buil-in calc was useless:-)

- Bluetooth sending and receiving doesn't work (afaik still pairing still works, sending and receiving was working in build from 30.3.)

Many thanks for your work!

best regards

David

Guest sierra2000

Helo tilal,

first let me thank you for the best (and actively developed) ICS for ZTE Blade, it's perfectly useful.

But I've found 2 errors in 31.3. build :

- Calculator doesn't work (but anyway the buil-in calc was useless:-)

- Bluetooth sending and receiving doesn't work (afaik still pairing still works, sending and receiving was working in build from 30.3.)

Many thanks for your work!

best regards

David

i'm on 31/03 and

- Calculator doesn't work

- Bluetooth sending and receiving work' well

-gps work's

Guest jpdoliveira

Full discharge again last night, wifi set to sleep on standby

Any idea?

I have installed a couple of zips which may have messed something up, the improve 3d performance one and apps 2se

Are you on ONDEMAND or what?

Guest kejly

Are you on ONDEMAND or what?

My phone also discharges really fast on Smartassv2. I'll try Interactive tomorrow, maybe it helps (interactive was fine in 30.3. build, maybe it will work better than smartassv2 also now).

Guest kejly

One more glitch - when answering call, the green/red answer/reject buttons will show just after I tap the screen, so there's no way indication before tapping the circle (I know answer is right and reject left, it's just little bit confusing). I don't know if this is normal ICS behavior, but in Gingerbread the green/red buttons was shown before touching the screen.

Guest jpdoliveira

My phone also discharges really fast on Smartassv2. I'll try Interactive tomorrow, maybe it helps (interactive was fine in 30.3. build, maybe it will work better than smartassv2 also now).

Try it on ondemand. It's way better.

Guest mitchde

Right! I think interactive is even more worse than smartass(V2). ON DEMAND is clocking slower to higher MHz and faster clocking down MHz than both others.

Edited by mitchde

Guest kejly

i'm on 31/03 and

- Calculator doesn't work

- Bluetooth sending and receiving work' well

-gps work's

Thanks to let me know, I've deleted the pairing and paired the device again and now bluetooth file transfer works!

Guest MidaMilunk

looks buggy... connects, show the folders, but can not sync. Maybe we should clean some cache on the SD? This helped with Waze at least. But where's that cache?

Storno... no problem, but this ROM does not keep all the settings. It always boots with for example 3G enabled and sync off! Since I myself never ever disable sync, I do not keep this setting on any power widget, so it really took some time to notice this.

So exchange sync works fine. There is still some problem with the E-Mail app, because the mails usually can not be seen, like they were displayed white on white. Sometimes I can read the mails, they are (subject/sender) always visible in the folder list, but the content often invisible.

Guest mitchde

" There is still some problem with the E-Mail app, because the mails usually can not be seen, like they were displayed white on white."

I dont (never) have this problem. Maybe depends kind/content of your mails?

Guest Ayrto

There is still some problem with the E-Mail app, because the mails usually can not be seen, like they were displayed white on white. Sometimes I can read the mails, they are (subject/sender) always visible in the folder list, but the content often invisible.

Turning off 'Force GPU rendering' in Developer Options solved this for me.

Really stable build, thanks a lot tilal!

Guest SpitZen7

Hello, first off i want to thank you for a really nice ROM, have been following you since the initial release.

I haven't encountered any problems specific to the latest build so far.

My problem is with Antutu benchmark, it don't wanna go past the first part of the 2D test and it have happened for me in the latest builds, anyone else had this problem?

I have tried reflashing the ROM and reinstalling the apk several times, but the problem still persists.

Thanks

SpitZen7