[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Juusseli

I installed the gapps, i got gmail working but still nothing else. Where is google play and other apps? everything else works fine.

Guest MidaMilunk

Beautiful Widget animation addon does not work at all.

In most of the cases the "standard" way to handle application details in Setting/Application/<any application> just unusable, if "Force GPU rendering" is applied!

WiFi can not reconnect after longer wait (sleep policy is "never when charged") - need to switch off and on again.

I badly need the working 2G/3G switch in the notification power widget :)

Guest thewild

I installed the gapps, i got gmail working but still nothing else. Where is google play and other apps? everything else works fine.

You system partition is too small.

I tried yesterday with a 185MB system partition and could not install the GApps (same as you, only Gmail).

I re-TPTed with 220MB and GApps installed fine.

I only have 180MB used and 39MB free now though, so maybe 185MB was just a tiny bit too low.

Or maybe deleting the boot animation (as recommended in another post), would be enough ?

Guest inox_od

so I've installed the latest ROM and saw that 'Settings' app has serious bugs. It can unexpectedly hang out and when I try to open application details in it for example to delete the app it shows me some incomprehensible abracadabra. Also some system application show exactly this thing when I try to set landscape mode. Tried to install PowerAMP - exactly the same thing occurs when I open equalizer settings. 

Please fix it. 

Edited by inox_od

Guest kimomini

More of an aesthetics question, but you know on the stock launcher the google search bar at the top is there anyway to make it say "google" as i see in so many pictures of other phones as opposed to just having the little magnifying glass in top left corner.

Guest MidaMilunk

In many cases I have to tap the app icon on the screen twice... It "shows" the tap for the first time as well, but nothing happens!

Anyone experiencing this? I use ADW EX - which seems to be the smoothest launcher for me at the moment, but too sensitive for swipe. Sometimes it is difficult to tap, because it takes it as a swipe.

Guest kevindebb

Yesterday, I tried to flash my zte blade to the newest version of coldfusion. I changed the lay out, formatted system, installed the rom and finally wipe data cache. However when i started the phone the android logo showed up forever. So I thought that I maybe there's something wrong with the rom so I installed "Moldovan's Mile-High Mountain Pie" because this row worked before. For one reason or another I had the same problem after flashing this rom . When I recover my previous rom everything works, so my phone is not dead.

I lost already hours to solve this problem. I hope someone knows the problem. unsure.gif

Guest emc02

Yesterday, I tried to flash my zte blade to the newest version of coldfusion...

...I lost already hours to solve this problem. I hope someone knows the problem. unsure.gif

This is a CyanogenMod 9 port for the ZTE Blade.

ADVANCED USERS ONLY!

Guest Fred Perry
Beautiful Widget animation addon does not work at all.

I'm having the same issue, sometimes it works fine and sometimes it doesn't, i can't find what's causing this because it's random.

When i click on the wheater icon to see the forecast it shows nothing and then says Beautiful Widget it's not responding.

Tell me if you find what's causing this!

Overall i'm very happy with this rom, it's very stable. Thanks again tilal!

Guest davidnintendo

Weird. Bluetooth file transfers work on mine without changing anythint, at least between phones...

Edited by davidnintendo

Guest kevindebb

This is a CyanogenMod 9 port for the ZTE Blade.<br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: georgia, 'trebuchet ms'; font-size: 13px; font-style: italic; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); "><br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: georgia, 'trebuchet ms'; font-size: 13px; font-style: italic; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">ADVANCED USERS ONLY!

Yes, I know that but I flashed the previous experimental coldfusion rom's also having no probems.

Edited by kevindebb

Guest birdibird

Yes, I know that but I flashed the previous experimental coldfusion rom's also having no probems.

often simply removing the battery and placing it back works

How is the battery?

Who use this as daily rom? Is this good enough for it?

Is this acceptable for everyday use?

Sorry for much question, I really want to use it as daily ROM, but if it is not enough good for it, I won't.

Guest Pelemanne

How is the battery?

Who use this as daily rom? Is this good enough for it?

Is this acceptable for everyday use?

Sorry for much question, I really want to use it as daily ROM, but if it is not enough good for it, I won't.

I've an excellent 1500 mAh battery working fine.

This is acceptable for everyday use.

The latest ROM works fine in daily use, personally haven't found any problems till now.

Bluetooth, wifi, gps, a2sd, deep sleep, camera, calculator, gapps ... all working.

Edited by Pelemanne

Guest mitchde

Little question:

I see that the Cache (i guess File Read Ahead Cache) is set to 128 KB - is it possile to change that a bit up, like 512 KB ?

What condig file must i edit? I dont like such SD Speed Tools which does the same (but needs to start every boot).

EDIT: I meaned 512KB, not 512MB - MB was a typo ;)

Edited by mitchde

Guest Pelemanne

Little question:

I see that the Cache (i guess File Read Ahead Cache) is set to 128 KB - is it possile to change that a bit up, like 512 MB ?

What condig file must i edit? I dont like such SD Speed Tools which does the same (but needs to start every boot).

You can change it with Tasker after boot process.

Your choice 512 MB may be too massive, I've using 2048 KB and seems to be fine.

Edited by Pelemanne

Guest sheennick

Weird. Bluetooth file transfers work on mine without changing anythint, at least between phones...

Yeah works for me too ....

i tried file transfer havent tried headsets yet...

but it turns on fine searches devices and file transfer works as it should

What's the terminal command to see partition size? Also where would I be looking on what it returns for "185MB"? I remember doing it before and I couldn't work it out.

Guest tilal6991
What's the terminal command to see partition size? Also where would I be looking on what it returns for "185MB"? I remember doing it before and I couldn't work it out.

df -h I think.

Guest Nikola86BG

Little question:

I see that the Cache (i guess File Read Ahead Cache) is set to 128 KB - is it possile to change that a bit up, like 512 MB ?

If I'm not mistaking, SD-Booster can set it up, yet won't need to run at every system start. Not 100% sure. System Tuner can also be set to do it this way, but it depends from device to device (works in CM7, not sure if it would work here, still can't find time to put the ICS on).

When you wrote 512MB, I guess you meant 512KB - ain't it still a tad low? 2048 always worked better for me (at least on GB).