[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest targetbsp

dropbox or 4shared.

and mediafire is working

rapidshare is very bad

dropbox isn't an option for any download that's going to be even vaguely popular.

Guest kimomini

I don't see what the big problem is, what's wrong the goo server it''s fine i've never had any problems with it and i've only seen one or two people on here whining about it, everyone else is fine with it as far as i'm aware.

Guest vNa5h
I don't see what the big problem is, what's wrong the goo server it''s fine i've never had any problems with it and i've only seen one or two people on here whining about it, everyone else is fine with it as far as i'm aware.

Yeah works fine from PC

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Guest e45cream

I am also having the same problem with Voice Search (or Iris) not working. It appears, but nothing happens. It closes after a few seconds even if you have gone into its options screen. Voice Search does not appear in the App drawer either.

I got a previous version of Voice Search working by uninstalling voice search using Titanic Backup, then installing Voice Search via Play. It doesn't have the dictation option of the ICS version, but at least it works.

Guest alysonwheel

Just wanted to say thanks to Tilal -- my Blade on Cyanogen 7 was feeling so sluggish compared to my iPod Touch it was a total chore to use. Now it's fast, smooth, and stable, and I think I prefer ICS to iOS5 :)

Thanks man.

Guest Nahov

If you want to know whats gonna be in next release, just have a look at zte skate version of the rom. It was uploaded yesterday, and the two projects are nearly the same. Its just a tip, and please stop asking about the new release. :)

Guest UnbelievablyScrewed

So let me get this straight... To add an app to your zip file you just need to find the apk and add to the zip file somewhere?...

Sorry I'm an absolute noob at this but I'm very interested in learning how to do this stuff unsure.gif

Guest redgiwrgos

than thats your phone thats weird because mine doesnt do that. I have Portugal ZTE Blade (Sapo a5)

On the first two charges, it became really hot but now it stays cool...I don't know what was going on.

Guest astrabob

hi again guys! i were about to make my partition bigger because i have problems with my gapps and i find some tpt solution here....but....tpt flashing just wont start mellow.gif

i have flash my phone with tpt method many times ....so thats something that i know how to do it....

even if i press the combo keys my phone stay in green android logo (like been on the fastboot mode)

if there is any solution??? sad.gif

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Tilal, you could upload your ROM here and then we could get it (and updates) from ROMManager!

Yes Tilal you could register as a developer in clockworkmod's ROM Manager and put your ROM in there

Guest Horváth Dávid

Has anyone ever considered torrents for these things? Would solve the hosting/bandwidth problem

Good idea. Use TPB for instance.