[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest astrabob

hi again guys! i were about to make my partition bigger because i have problems with my gapps and i find some tpt solution here....but....tpt flashing just wont start mellow.gif

i have flash my phone with tpt method many times ....so thats something that i know how to do it....

even if i press the combo keys my phone stay in green android logo (like been on the fastboot mode)

if there is any solution??? sad.gif

everything fixed! rolleyes.gif i flash GEN2 stock firmware and then flash the rom and everything is ok with the gapps!

sometimes market crashes....and when i enter airplane mode the phone freezes completly

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

The ROM is coming today but not for some time yet.

Mirror creator seems the best option. It should make everyone happy.

+1

Guest emc02

The ROM is coming today but not for some time yet.

Mirror creator seems the best option. It should make everyone happy.

did you include the gps.blade.so from burstlams 5.7 build? (see my earlier posts)

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Tilal could you make this ROM for ZTE V875

The only thing that's diferent is the screen its MDPI, it has a physical qwerty keyboard and it has 800 MHZ processor (arm v6), the camera has 3.2 mpx.

The rest is the same, the gpu, everything.

You can search the internet for ZTE V875 specs

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Wow ! so many users reading this thread ! anyway! coldfusion has even been mentioned on zte blade wiki ! i think thats cool !

"Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) is being worked on through ColdfusionX,CyanogenMod 9,ICS4blade project,Tilal's MIUI ICS. However it suffers some stability issues."

Tilal's MIUI only suffers the reboot right after unlocking the phone because the phone.apk is old like he said

Guest ..Abel..

Tilal's MIUI only suffers the reboot right after unlocking the phone because the phone.apk is old like he said

i know ! i just quoted it from wiki !

Guest jishneo

not even that buddy even if you OC its interface is still gets sluggish when you scroll menus. stablity is the same as it uses cold fusion at the backend like it is here... still to say its good ROM though... cheers to Tilal :D

Guest awarner

I'll remove the trolling/fighting/insult posts.

Guys keep it on topic, do not post just to insult others, keep those thoughts to yourself all they do is drag the discussion down the drain.

Guest tilal6991

Wow. Things get out of hand fast.

Thanks awarner for the moderation.

The rom is coming please be patient. As well as this I'm working on two more roms for the blade (one posted one secret ;)) and 3 for the skate (two posted one secret so please be patient.

Good things come to those who wait...

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

The rom is coming please be patient. As well as this I'm working on two more roms for the blade (one posted one secret ;)) and 3 for the skate (two posted one secret so please be patient.

waiting for coldfusion and the secret ROM biggrin.gif

Edited by andr0idbeliev3r

Guest ..Abel..

one posted ?