[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest FelixL

tilal, what are the differences between the Blade-version and the Skate-version? Shouldn't it be easier to make some kind of converter so the Blade-users can flash the Skate-ROM and the converter afterwards without the need for you to always upload a Blade-version?

Guest tilal6991

tilal, what are the differences between the Blade-version and the Skate-version? Shouldn't it be easier to make some kind of converter so the Blade-users can flash the Skate-ROM and the converter afterwards without the need for you to always upload a Blade-version?

That is an idea but I would much rather have a clean build because it helps when I try to get both devices merged. Don't worry. The new build is coming today and the Skate rom is broken as well so isnt the best to use a converter on.

Guest Loren82

I'm taking a look at Skate thread, the screenshots are related to the surprise of which you spoke?, Sorry if I'm wrong, my English translator google, do not give more xD The rom was not working yesterday but sound and others, worked very rapid, in the end our blade will look like a "Galaxy nexus" beyond the control quenos google email in your day when we put ICS first time laugh.gif

Guest k0nrad

Indeed, it could put the power control widget of CM7 in this rom?, Would seem to me very interesting

CM9 (and so this ROM) already has the same power control widget as CM7 had.

Maybe (just maybe) the 'surprise' or 'secret' ROM that Tilal wrote about is a pure stock 4.0.4, as I can't really see any merit in porting Sense or TouchWiz - especially as 4.0 versions of these has only just been released.

Or is there some other major and lookworthy custom ROM beside CyanogenMod and MIUI that I'm not aware of?

Edited by k0nrad

Guest Loren82

but has the option to add the buttons to change orientation, 2g etc., or at least I do not see how adding them to the Widget

Guest brookergray

Maybe (just maybe) the 'surprise' or 'secret' ROM that Tilal wrote about is a pure stock 4.0.4, as I can't really see any merit in porting Sense or TouchWiz - especially as 4.0 versions of these has only just been released.

Or is there some other major and lookworthy custom ROM beside CyanogenMod and MIUI that I'm not aware of?

My guess is either AOKP or DX.

but has the option to add the buttons to change orientation, 2g etc., or at least I do not see how adding them to the Widget

Are you kidding me? No? Have you looked inside settings?

Now I'm going to bash my head to the wall so I can't feel the pain that you caused.

Edited by brookergray

Guest Loren82

My guess is either AOKP or DX.

Are you kidding me? No? Have you looked inside settings?

Now I'm going to bash my head to the wall so I can't feel the pain that you caused.

No, it will be much change rom in CM7 put the widget and you get to choose the menu icons, but CM9 never given me by looking into the options, presupposed that the energy bar was like roms serial

Guest ..Abel..

Correct! First person to guess it right.

So is aokp working well? And the 20120406 build is the smoothest ever! Great work! Apart from The bugs! I had to switch back!

Guest tilal6991

So is aokp working well? And the 20120406 build is the smoothest ever! Great work! Apart from The bugs! I had to switch back!

AOKP is working as well as CM9 with all the small bugs from the 06042012 version fixed.

Guest brookergray

No, it will be much change rom in CM7 put the widget and you get to choose the menu icons, but CM9 never given me by looking into the options, presupposed that the energy bar was like roms serial

Look inside settings. It's there.

Guest ..Abel..

AOKP is working as well as CM9 with all the small bugs from the 06042012 version fixed.

Wow that's great! So coldfusionx still has to be fixed?

Guest k0nrad

Aah, AOKP, I forgot about that one :)

Guess I have to read up about what the exact differences are against CM, but I think I'll stick with ColdfusionX.

Thanks for a great job once again, Tilal! Waiting for a fixed build upload today :)

Guest sej7278

few questions before i dive in:

do we need the video decoding patch now, or has that been merged into the rom?

is this cm9 or aokp -based then?

i read something about a new release today - is that going to happen, if so i'll wait and not flash the 31/03 rom - or is it easy enough to upgrade once we've got a build on there?

Guest tilal6991
few questions before i dive in:

do we need the video decoding patch now, or has that been merged into the rom?

is this cm9 or aokp -based then?

i read something about a new release today - is that going to happen, if so i'll wait and not flash the 31/03 rom - or is it easy enough to upgrade once we've got a build on there?

I'm going to post new build today so I would hold off until later.

This is cm9 based.