[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest ufizo

its missing a lot of the cm7 options - like no prompt on power menu, disable boot animation, minimal lockscreen etc.

We will get more control/options in the AOKP build. :)

Guest astrabob

when i use any file manager i can see all my folders inside the sdcard ....but when i connect my phone in my pc i cant see all the folders that they are in sdcard (like '''downloads''...photo folder...etc...etc...)

this happenning since i flash this rom.

(the folders are not hidden)

Guest precious_pony

ROM up!

I'm afraid AOKP will have to be tommorow. I deperately need to go today. Sorry :(

I'm usually a lurker on this thread, but I really just wanted to thank you (Tilal) for your hard work and dedication on this ROM. laugh.gif

I really could not imagine that it is possible for Android to run this smoothly on the Blade. I'm finding myself just flinging the apps tray around just to feel the smoothness over and over again.

Thanks again (and thanks to Qualcomm too -- if there are any staff reading this thread).

Guest ufizo

In future tilal, can you upload to a more, reputable site that doesn't have 1000 adverts with fake download links. Goo.im was better. Can someone make a Mediafire mrror?

My reply might be too late for you, but for anyone who needs MF:

MEDIAFIRE LINK:

http://www.mediafire.com/?iv99hc8jooc977v

Most of the mirrors hosted on Uploadmirrors suck. It really sucks to download a file at only 125 KBps when you have a super high speed connection.

Goo.im was great, and so is mediafire.

Guest nfs1mw

is there any resume supported mirror from uploadmirrors.com??

And thank u very much tilal for the greatest rom.

edit:

@above post . wow thanks. Just posted as u were posting. thanks for the mediafire link. one more thing will be nice. md5 or sha1 hash. but no matter this is not gonna brick the device anyway.

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Edited by nfs1mw

Guest vNa5h

Since im gonna fresh install everything including formatting the sdcard

im planning to test beats and xloud

is there any other beats zip other than the one #saaransh mentioned

Edited by vNa5h

Guest marek989

I need help. After flashing broken 04/06 update, my screen rotating isnt working. Even if i flashed back to 03/31 and now too dry.gif . I dont want Factory Reset.... PLEASE HELP!

EDIT:

I wiped dalvik cache and cache and it didnt work... then, i saw that i didnt tick 90 degrees rotation... xD 

Edited by marek989

Guest marek989

Must I wipe data or can I install it on version from 26.3.? Thx

I flashed it even without wipe... dont worry, it will be okay ;)

Guest emc02

might have to re-tpt, this v10 stock is a bit small on the /data, need to kill off that /cache

why aren't you using S2E, works very well! (see first post for more info!)

Guest marek989

Oh my god, this new release is constantly rebooting...

1. Crop picture in quickpic

2. Playing NFS hot pursuit

3. In settings

I have 650 MHz clock, in GB it was stable with it :/

Guest Nahov

Flashed the rom yesterday immediately when it came out. Started the phone, flinged the apps lists and settings lits, started browsing, and then started crying! Now it is really faster than Gingerbread!One of my dreams came true! Tilal you are the best developer ive ever seen! Really big thanks to you! You are the man!

Guest MarshallaMan

I've followed the first three steps on the guide but when i come to the cm9 logo it's just stuck. I've waited for more than 20 min. My phone is Gen 2 with cm7 before and i have 220 mb system so that shouldn't be a problem. What could be wrong?

Guest the Mitu
I wonder why? There are new drivers' date=' aren't there? [/quote']

HW Acceleration doesn't mean HW video decoding. Seems like that's not fully fixed and it is not what Qualcomm's driver was to fix. (Am I wrong? I'm not 100% sure, to be honset...)

Performance is... cool. This ROM is a thunder. I can't say it can't be any better (e.g. people and messaging apps still could be a bit smoother), but it's closer then ever. The new drivers made a huge difference :)

But there's one thing I can't undersand. I've installed the Google Play Music and noticed, that 3D cover view on the recent tab is perfectly smooth. Not even a smallest lag, it is just ideal. However, contacts & messaging apps are very good, but still laggy compared to the recent albums view. How is it possible, that while effective 3D UI is perfectly smooth, simple 2D contact list or messaging thread end up with a lower framerate? It's suprising, isn't it? o.o

Anyway, wonderful update :) Thank you tilal for your work and keep it up :)

Do you have plans to make it an official CM9 build?

Guest emc02

Connecting to my non-secured wifi network takes ~34 seconds.

Anyone having this problem?

no, WIFI connections works well with my WPA-PSK secured network

Guest brookergray

t

its very fast, but wow that statusbar flickers! odd that gapps doesn't seem to include maps, g+, facebook, twitter, docs, youtube etc.

???

They weren't included in GB either. They take up up lot of space, not everyone needs them and they're available in the play store.