[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest sej7278

t

???

They weren't included in GB either. They take up up lot of space, not everyone needs them and they're available in the play store.

yeah i just thought they were in gapps before, its been a year or so since i last installed them. makes you wonder what takes up 50+mb of gapps if it doesn't even include google+ or maps or voice, basically its gmail and market lol!

just received my first phonecall from a favourite contact - that's very bling, and much better than the tiny picture you got with gingerbread.

no, WIFI connections works well with my WPA-PSK secured network

Works well with wep security on wifi.

Strange, other devices (and previously my phone) connect just fine... Tbh there was a reason I posted my logcat, it says some things I don't think should be there. (Even the first line..) :S

Guest ManMetDeHamer

i flashed the last version last night. And I must say thank you for the awesome rom!!!! The UI is silky smooth and all apps I use work perfectly fine

Guest targetbsp

Oh my god, this new release is constantly rebooting...

1. Crop picture in quickpic

2. Playing NFS hot pursuit

3. In settings

I have 650 MHz clock, in GB it was stable with it :/

The first thing to try would be removing that overclock. Even different versions of the same rom do seem to affect how high you can overclock slightly for some reason so you can't really compare GB to this in that regard.

yeah i just thought they were in gapps before, its been a year or so since i last installed them. makes you wonder what takes up 50+mb of gapps if it doesn't even include google+ or maps or voice, basically its gmail and market lol!

got with gingerbread.

They were all obtained by that extra market installer app.

And yeah, that ridiculous file size for not much gain is why I use mini gapps. :D

I wonder why? There are new drivers, aren't there?

Edited by targetbsp

Guest emc02

But there's one thing I can't undersand. I've installed the Google Play Music and noticed, that 3D cover view on the recent tab is perfectly smooth. Not even a smallest lag, it is just ideal. However, contacts & messaging apps are very good, but still laggy compared to the recent albums view. How is it possible, that while effective 3D UI is perfectly smooth, simple 2D contact list or messaging thread end up with a lower framerate? It's suprising, isn't it? o.o

Maybe 2D acceleration does not work? Because Antutu Scores only 150 and in GB it was about 230

Otherwise 3D scores now 580 instead of 520 in GB

But its very fast!

Guest Werdan

For me 3d games games like nfs, dead space are laggy, on gingerbread was ok. But 2d games like cut the rope works well And wifi work weird, wifi icon disappearing every few minutes and i'm disconnected for few sec.

The same thing with WiFi. I'm on ColdFusionX since Release 5, first install was with full format & wipe, next versions - only with system format & dalvik cashe wiping. They all have this trouble on my device.

WiFi icon dissapears every 3-4 min for 5 sec, no internet connection at this time. WiFi in "Always" mode.

Here is ping for my device. (sorry for russian cmd :) ) As you can see, WiFi dissapears after strong response time decreasing. This thing is cyclic.

post-885951-0-54425600-1333876165_thumb.

And russian T9 search in dialer is not working since release 6. It was perfect in release 5. It because of upgraiding on 4.0.4?

But in general ROM is amasing! Tilal, thank you for it!

Guest vNa5h

Maybe 2D acceleration does not work? Because Antutu Scores only 150 and in GB it was about 230

But its very fast!

did u change the force 2d gpu accel in developer settings...

that did the trick for me

will post screenshots shortly

Guest jeddy1

i just have 2 problems

1. wifi dsconnect many times

2. 7 minutes of use -5% of battery..

anyway i dont care so much about the second one but the first one i need it

other than that its a great rom

Guest vNa5h

The first thing to try would be removing that overclock. Even different versions of the same rom do seem to affect how high you can overclock slightly for some reason so you can't really compare GB to this in that regard.

They were all obtained by that extra market installer app.

And yeah, that ridiculous file size for not much gain is why I use mini gapps. :D

http://android.modac...ost__p__1930501

the extra file size is due to the inclusion of google tts along with stock pico tts ...i guess

Guest targetbsp

i just have 2 problems

1. wifi dsconnect many times

2. 7 minutes of use -5% of battery..

I don't have either problem and I did spend ages gaming last night to test another issue so I would have noticed. But when you saw the second was that during your first use this morning? If so its just it sort of catching up with the drain it didn't notice over night and seems to be the normal behaviour of the phone. It should stabilise to a more realistic drain rate very quickly

Edited by targetbsp

Guest Ar_jay

Ive got 2 small bugs to report (were present in earlier versions also):

1. The persistant search bar at the top of the homescreen disappears and wont come back despite having ticked the option under settings

2. Gallery force closes still when selecting a contact picture.

Anyone got fixes for either of these?

Would also like to say a massive thanks to Tilal for making all of this possible.

Guest domenico lamberti

mate once i have instaled GAPPS and rebooted,i get the setup sscreen, do it, go through to the ROM, and Youtube and Play store are missing, i have re installed GAPPS twice since then and still the same thing

Guest targetbsp

1. The persistant search bar at the top of the homescreen disappears and wont come back despite having ticked the option under settings

What gapps are you using? The first mini gapps will cause that. Version b of mini gapps and the full gapps shouldn't. At least in theory. I don't use the feature myself.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest emc02

did u change the force 2d gpu accel in developer settings...

that did the trick for me

will post screenshots shortly

that doesnt make a difference in antutu

Guest targetbsp

But its very fast!

Antutu in CM7 with the new adreno drivers seems to at random score either 150 or 300 in 2d. I don't think its a fault of this rom that it scores 150.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest Loren82

That piece of rom, and installed him the softkeys, the S2E and Reloaded extension and will stay here this rom, is also great battery consumption, I leave some catch and the directory where I store the tools to be hanging. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

screen shots

supplements

Guest jeddy1

I don't have either problem and I did spend ages gaming last night to test another issue so I would have noticed. But when you saw the second was that during your first use this morning? If so its just it sort of catching up with the drain it didn't notice over night and seems to be the normal behaviour of the phone. It should stabilise to a more realistic drain rate very quickly

yes i guess u have right but again i said i dont care about that but about wifi :(

Guest jeddy1

mate once i have instaled GAPPS and rebooted,i get the setup sscreen, do it, go through to the ROM, and Youtube and Play store are missing, i have re installed GAPPS twice since then and still the same thing

did u get connected to wifi? then it will show it

or when u add the account but mostly when u connect to internet ...