[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest asm19

Excellent development, I think now would be important for the (next release) under the camera, bluetooth, youtube hq to function smoothly.

It's getting better, good job @tilal6991.

Guest Pelemanne

You should have dithering on, 16 bit off.

After changing and reboot Antutu results are worse than before

2d = 85

3d = 383

Force GPU rendering on

Surface dithering on

16bit transparency off

Don't know rely or not on Antutu results ???

Guest tilal6991

Benchmarks are ridiculously unreliable. I would always base a rom on real usage and gaming rather than benchmarks. But it's up to you.

Guest Pelemanne

Benchmarks are ridiculously unreliable. I would always base a rom on real usage and gaming rather than benchmarks. But it's up to you.

Thanks, have to agree with You.

Guest asm19

I agree!

Guest LILTRANE

Thank you Tilal for the new update!everything works perfect, except the known issues. but i have FC when in settings i want to open autobrightness and memory managment in perfomance. on English localization it is all right, bit on Russian local. i have that FC's

Guest meffjoew

Everytime it boots I get "the proces com.google.process.gapps has stopped". Not exact quote since I have it in Dutch.

Using the gapps from the fipo.

This has only happened since the 07/04 update. I tried reflashing gapps but that didn't help.

I started with a clean 30/03 rom and updated to 07/04 because the first one was crashing a lot, entire screen going crazy and only responded after a minute or so.

Do you think a clean install would help? I never had to do a system format etc to fix gapps with my HTC. Happy Easter!

edit: fixed this by doing a clean install

Edited by meffjoew

Guest toligado

Hi tilal, great work and fanstastic rom!

I think there is something wrong with the boot animation, because, here in brazil, the blade (chinese version) comes with 220mb for system and everyone who tried this rom got stucked in the boot animation, the only way to make it work was removing the bootanimation from the zip file.

Another thing that i saw, even if i change the language, when i gonna make a call, the digits appears with space and "-", like 99 9999-99, here we not use spaces and "-", it really strange see the number like this. The other roms, like cm7, the digits are ok. There is a way to change it? How?

Edited by toligado

Guest Proove

For me, HQ videos are almost like on Gingerbread! No lags. I'm using Youtube app v3.5.5 goddamn It's almost perfect rom.

Edited by Proove

Guest Zte blade G2

When you turn on the camera, take a photo and press to preview it, than go back to your camera and you have camera perview blinkink. This rom has many bugs, with forward the song, and backward, new kernel is good, but it has a lot of bugs. I see the squadzones CM7 buld with 3.0 kernel, can you compile it to your build? Thanks for good ROM.

Guest iMax11

Hi Tilal,

First thanks for this ROM.

I have a problem (I think is notspecific at this rom) : My operator is a MNVO, (I'm in France, it's "Auchan mobile" MNVO), I enter the APN but I can't access to DATA or MMS, DATA is not a problem because I haven't a DATA package, but for me MMS is important.

So please can you make a patch or a add'on or another fix it ? I don't know if it's hard to do ti so if you can't do it I understand,

Thanks.

Guest fox2000

I have some questions about battery:

1) There seems to be a BIG battery drain, probably related to WiFi. I lost about 5% overnight with WiFi off and 3G on and then, when I woke up, I switched WiFi on and in ~4 hours of pretty normal usage I went from 95% to less than 30%. Something should be going wrong here...

2) I tried to charge the phone via USB (as I always do) but I didn't manage to get past 59%... I had to plug the cable to the AC adapter to go further

3) Even when the AC charger (I use the iPhone/iPad one) is plugged in, if I go to settings->battery, it displays "Charging (USB)" and not "Charging (AC)". "AC" stays written only less than a second right after I plug the charger in, no matter if is USB or AC. Then, in any case, it suddenly displays "USB" and stays there. Don't know whether it's a problem or whether it causes some consequences, though.

Edited by fox2000

Guest emerald123

hi tilal this is an awesome rom and keeps getting better. but i have a problem with gapps it doesn't have market or keyboard well at least that what i have. what have i done wrong?

Guest Felsch

anyone having this problem???? or know how to fix it??? sad.gif

erhm... this may sound stupid, but did you press the usb icon and the "turn on USB-storage ?"

Furthermore, Also agreeing with tilal that it is about actual performance, as this performance is like really really really smooth. me likes. btw, seems like SNESdroid is a no-go. It's so slow it's not fun playable... (could be rom, could app, we shall not know it today)