[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Hahahaha Yes tilal you are the boss!!! I have to go schools as I'm preparing for exams.

My sister says, "I'm a disgrace, I dont know what Android is" and why do u people love resetting your phone in recovery? Ahhh she'll never understand. Thoughr I might share :)

Guest matt4321

Hahahaha Yes tilal you are the boss!!! I have to go schools as I'm preparing for exams.

My sister says, "I'm a disgrace, I dont know what Android is" and why do u people love resetting your phone in recovery? Ahhh she'll never understand. Thoughr I might share :)

haha! mate, my family are exactly the same, they'll never get it

Guest yellman

haha! mate, my family are exactly the same, they'll never get it

Yeah, sometimes a feel like I am getting less and less respect, when my girlfriend can see me, mostly at bedtime, I am "playing" with the phone over again... It´s sad.. :D

Edited by yellman

The upload failed -it will be put up tommorrow instead.

No Probs Tilal! Yeah. She thinks when you root and get SU permissions, she thinks google upgrade you to be suoerusers coz u cracked their software. I don't know where she got it from. I was showing her the Cm9 battery bar line at the top, she said, I hope this solves all your problems, I'll get you a medal tomorrow. All I was doing was showing the Android customization.

My dad understands. He's the Acer Miui dev though. I feel nooby with him. And I feel like a guru with my mates. And nearly at my dads level. He's teaching me. But its unfair, he knows linux to the bits. So its easy for him

Flashed the latest build twice: Got the message - "Unfortunately, the Trebuchet has stopped", when entering main menu.

There's some fix for it somewhere in the thread. But just wait for the next release that should be here today. Hopefully rolleyes.gif

Guest tilal6991

Maybe you could try splitting it in small zip or rar archives (with Winrar for example) and uploading them; then we could mirror the full ROM!

Still wouldn't work - the upload keeps failing after 1MB each time. I think I'll just sit this one out. Will upload ASAP. For now though I need to go. Plus my ISP doesn allow torrent :(

Still wouldn't work - the upload keeps failing after 1MB each time. I think I'll just sit this one out. Will upload ASAP. For now though I need to go. Plus my ISP doesn allow torrent :(

Maybe you should just ask a friend. :)