[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Sulthekk

i do a partition of 256 mb with 0 mb of wipe....

I got the feeling that you actually partitioned your sdcard instead of the nand...

Guest epyloxias

Just installed latest version of Coldfusion:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN smooth

NO lags at all

NO WIFI PROBLEMS

Only notice (as seen in 2nd post) Broken camera preview.

WELL DONE TILAL!!! MAY TH FORCE BE WITH YOU MATE!!!!! :respect:

Guest fradleyp

i do a partition of 256 mb with 0 mb of wipe..... i format system.....i flash rom..... i reboot and flash gapps....i reboot but wifi doesn't work and gapps there aren't on my phone......what i must do???

Load a ROM that does work or learn to read.

I mean come on the gapps is on the very first post as is partitiong your device not your SD card

Guest zanna4892

Load a ROM that does work or learn to read.

I mean come on the gapps is on the very first post as is partitiong your device not your SD card

can you write me alink where i can flash right the rom please?

Guest ~phil
I meant LNK, not INK.

and this is really off-topic, your problem does not have anything to do with coldfusion (IMO). A easy google search would have helped you.

Not sure if it's completely unrelated to ColdFusionX, because I just had the exact same issues with my microSD trying to grab files from aLogcat. A phone reboot seemed to fix the permissions, though.

Edited by ~phil

Guest arpit22x

Using full gapps? Anything voice requires full gapps.

yup....using FULL gapps......

The 'voice dialler' works fine but when I click on 'voice (mic) icon' in search, a black popup comes out and crashes.

Guest Quadje

I have a question tilal, why don't you choosse GooManager for this update?

Or can i just download the ROM and update it with Goomanager?

Thanks!

Guest ufizo

Not sure if it's completely unrelated to ColdFusionX, because I just had the exact same issues with my microSD trying to grab files from aLogcat. A phone reboot seemed to fix the permissions, though.

Reboot fixed it for you ... :huh:

I would still want to assert that it is because of a trojan, and since such events are very common among windows users, I would say it is only a coincidence if two ColdfusionX users have been affected by a trojan.

If what i guessed is correct, then it is because of attributes getting changed, and not something to do with permissions. I cannot imagine how a ROM would mess up attributes of directories on sdcard, that too for only few users, while others dont report anything. B)

Guest ~phil

Reboot fixed it for you ... :huh:

I would still want to assert that it is because of a trojan, and since such events are very common among windows users, I would say it is only a coincidence if two ColdfusionX users have been affected by a trojan.

If what i guessed is correct, then it is because of attributes getting changes, and not something to do with permissions. I cannot imagine how a ROM would mess up attributes of directories on sdcard, that too for only few users, while others dont report anything. B)

I dunno, just thought was weird. ES File Manager showed /alogcat directory and files, and alogcat itself didn't come up with any I/O errors when saving, but these files wouldn't show up when I mounted the partition via USB. File permissions were fine, tried copying one of the text files to root, but still nothing showed up. Rebooted my phone, and the files now appear when mounted - Wouldn't say it had anything to do with my PC, or a trojan.

Guest fradleyp

Hi tilal6991,

Not know if you use the application S2E but when it goes to install through the market it appears that "is not compatible with the equipment," so I leave here a zip file that had already with drawn from the post [How-to for A2SD Coldfusion ICS] which enables to move apps to the sdcard and I added the application S2E for it to be automatically installed with the zip. Can someone give way so I leave here the link:

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/115TUYA4/S2E_Mod.zip

If you prefer you can add to the first post.

I am one happy easter bunny, new ROM plus installing this has made CoPilot run :D :D :D

Guest Decadence1

After trying out this ROM I can only echo the thoughts of others i.e. it's super smooth, cheers tilal. Only one little thing, whenever I type and use the keyboard I always get a little keyboard icon in the status bar and a notification saying to "select input method". Does anyone else have this?

Guest Quadje

Just installed the new ROM by ROMManager to keep my data, and after reboot everything is fine.

Even bluetooth does not need a trick anymore, works out of the box.

I'm very plessured!

Thanks @ Tilal :D

Guest fradleyp

I am one happy easter bunny, new ROM plus installing this has made CoPilot run :D :D :D

The only thing that could make this pefect ROM for myself (because I don't use phone to take pictures) would be a way to change the lock screen, so it has unlock on the right and silent instead of camera on the left.

Guest ufizo

The only thing that could make this pefect ROM for myself (because I don't use phone to take pictures) would be a way to change the lock screen, so it has unlock on the right and silent instead of camera on the left.

+1 for that mod.

Guest astrabob

I meant LNK, not INK.

and this is really off-topic, your problem does not have anything to do with coldfusion (IMO). A easy google search would have helped you.

Anyway, I'll tell you what I can. Probably a Trojan has changed the attributes of your directory to 'system protected'. That explains why you can not see them even with option for showing hidden files selected. Try this:

* Win + r (for run) > cmd.

* cd to the mounted usb storage.

* 'dir -ah' If i am right, this should show you your missing directories.

* Change the attributes back using 'attrib -r -a -s -h <path to missing directory here>' ; 'attrib -r -a -s -h *.*' for missing files.

example: 'attrib -r -a -s -h x:\abc'

Hope I helped.

thank you very much! and of course its offtopictongue.gif so its better now not to tell anything else about this problem here rolleyes.gif

i will do that you tell me and see what i can do

tnx again!

Edited by astrabob

Guest diamondarmada2012

So to get the voice actions app you need the full Gapps? ... Okay I already did that, I downloaded several Gapps... STILL didn't give me a working voice actions. Someone help please?

Guest romram

I installed this new version, and it works really perfectly now (except the camera, but I never use it).

Thank you very much for your work.

Guest Ultra-blade

Thank You Lalit Bhai......... smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif.... This is the smoothest Rom ever & dream of having daily use ICS ROM has come true.. !!!!

All the credit to wonderful Devs like you who I am sure will never allow Blade to be obslolete... Kudos.........

I hope now with all the required functions working, FM Radio, Wifi tether & battery optimizations are on its way to become icing on the cake.. !!! & will wait for it..

Guest kokotron

After trying out this ROM I can only echo the thoughts of others i.e. it's super smooth, cheers tilal. Only one little thing, whenever I type and use the keyboard I always get a little keyboard icon in the status bar and a notification saying to "select input method". Does anyone else have this?

This is an official ICS feature. A fast way to select input method other than long-pressing.

Guest Telltale

Does anyone else have problems with auto brightness? It doesn't seen to work at all for me, it just stays at the previous manual brightness.

Guest brookergray

This is an official ICS feature. A fast way to select input method other than long-pressing.

The only way. (other than settings)

There's no IME option with long-press. It brings up a CAB.