[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Pierreism

Great, can't wait for the patch. I have another quirk: Does everyone's Wifi resume on power on, if you left it on before you powered the phone off? In other words: When I turn on my Blade with the Wifi option left on from the previous night, it doesn't connect. I have to turn it off then on again for it to work.

Guest sej7278

E-Mail app force closes... any hint to solve that?

logcat? did it happen in any other build? no useful information means we can't fix it.

a lot of these crashes (ics in general not just cm9/cfx) seem to be with the version of sqlite3 used.

Guest mitchde
This is my camera. (EDIT: scrambled preview) What happened with the camera?

Preview of camera is wrong / or flashing since build 31.03. (new kernel/ new drivers) - thats "normal" and will get fixed somewhere sometime. (read working / not working in the first posts!)

Guest tilal6991

Great, can't wait for the patch. I have another quirk: Does everyone's Wifi resume on power on, if you left it on before you powered the phone off? In other words: When I turn on my Blade with the Wifi option left on from the previous night, it doesn't connect. I have to turn it off then on again for it to work.

https://github.com/ICSFusionX/android_device_zte_blade/commit/30c134885958b3d6a34913df2c8a3a5c29087206 should fix it.

sej will probably include this in his next build.

Guest sej7278

data connection doesnt work and where is the market???

i keep getting notifications about losing roaming data, but i think that's my new carrier (free.fr) and i don't use data anyway. surely people would have noticed if data didn't work at all - is it just missing APN's?

market (now called google play) will need gapps installed.

Guest DMM88

i keep getting notifications about losing roaming data, but i think that's my new carrier (free.fr) and i don't use data anyway. surely people would have noticed if data didn't work at all - is it just missing APN's?

market (now called google play) will need gapps installed.

I installed gapps and doenst appear... i have gmail so i think the instalation worked...

Guest sej7278

Here is the logcat. As I'm a noob in creating this I hope I did it right,,,,

yup again, its sqlite! just like the alarms, speedtest and possibly some games. wtf did they do to sqlite3 in cm9?

E/AndroidRuntime( 1810): Caused by: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such column: messageCount: , while compiling: SELECT _id, displayName, type, unreadCount, messageCount FROM Mailbox WHERE _id in (8,10) ORDER BY displayName

do you wipe /data when you first installed coldfusionx? didn't use any crap like titanium to restore settings?

Guest sej7278

I installed gapps and doenst appear... i have gmail so i think the instalation worked...

/system partition size is at least 200mb i assume?

Guest sej7278

how do i change that?

the first page says to TPT to at least 185mb. you must have TPT'd already (e.g. v10 stock = 215mb) so what is the size you chose for /system ?

Guest DMM88

the first page says to TPT to at least 185mb. you must have TPT'd already (e.g. v10 stock = 215mb) so what is the size you chose for /system ?

I did TPT when installing a 2.3 rom. I don't know wich TPT i have :(

Guest ziyan

There's something wrong with autobrightness default values: on my phone, it sets brightness between ~10%-90%. In a fully dark room, if I set backlight manually to minimum, the screen is a bit darker than with fully covered light sensor. Same thing happens in direct sunlight :mellow:

Should I report an issue?

Guest Romu_Android

Sej i'am a noob to make an update for sense theme but it is correct ?

ui_print("***********************************************");

ui_print(" Sense Theme for ZTE BLADE;

ui_print("Mounting system...");

run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/system");

show_progress(1, 21);

ui_print("Removing old files...");

delete("/system/app/Trebuchet.apk",

"/system/app/Music.apk",

"/system/app/Mms.apk",

"/system/app/Calendar.apk",

"/system/app/CalendarProvider.apk",

"/system/app/Browser.apk",

"/system/app/Email.apk",

"/system/app/Phone.apk",

"/system/app/ContactsProvider.apk",

"/system/app/Contacts.apk",

"/system/app/DeskClock.apk",

"/system/app/Gallery2");

ui_print("Installing new files...");

package_extract_dir("system", "/system");

ui_print("Unmounting system...");

run_program("/sbin/busybox", "umount", "/system");

ui_print("Installation complete!");

Edited by Romu_Android

Guest targetbsp

is anyone seeing reboots/memory leaks when playing games?

I've not tried your build, unfortunately I'm away and can't experiment on my phone for a few days! But on the previous build the game Mega Mall Story has a memory that results in Android shutting down most system processes before finally killing the game after an hours play. I've repeated this both times I played the game

However, I have since played New Star Soccer for 2 hours and Football Manager 2012 for 4 hours with no issue at all. So it only affects some or maybe even only that game. So it could be a game bug in ICS that doesn't happen in GB.

Guest sej7278

Sej i'am a noob to make an update for sense theme but it is correct ?

ui_print(" Sense Theme for ZTE BLADE;

ui_print("Mounting system...");

run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/system");

show_progress(1, 21);

looks about right, not sure you actually need to delete them though do you? wow that's a lot of programs to keep patching though!

Guest sej7278

still... data connection doesnt work :(

i think i will wait for a better version

well it obviously does work or a lot more people would have complained! i'd guess its an APN problem with your carrier (who is it?). did you tpt properly and format /system and /data as per the first post?

Guest DMM88

well it obviously does work or a lot more people would have complained! i'd guess its an APN problem with your carrier (who is it?). did you tpt properly and format /system and /data as per the first post?

yes i did tpt10

tmn (portugal)