[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest ropin

if i install this rom do i need to completely wipe my phone?

if i have to re install all of my apps ill download later, but if i dont then ill download it know

im already using a previous version of coldfusion

Edited by ropin

Guest пенис

Is there any particular way we should follow in order to upgrade from tilal's build to sej's one? Do we need to re-wipe data? Since after I updated S2E doesn't recognize my ext partition (even if i reflash it from CWM). Maybe I'm doing something wrong blink.gif

Installed 1504 and s2e works fine as when installed earlier ColdfusionX versions. biggrin.gif

I dont understand why do i always get stuck on boot animation after i reboot my fone. What is getting messed up during this reboot ???? Guys pleeze help me, I want to stick to this ROM, ICS is the BEST LOOKING mobile operating system for me, and Damn smooth !!

Guest robinhud2010

1504 from is really Smooth and looks great also guys should try the sense 4 multitasker!

Don't bother guys. Sense 4 multitasker is more eye candy than functionality. It gets irritating quickly to scroll through each individual task. Wish there was one like the Nokia n9 as it displays 9 tasks simultaneously.

Guest the Mitu

Next two glitches I've noticed:

1. When reverting from app to desktop (Apex Launcher, but I don't think it matters), animation is broken - either a few choppy frames are visible, or there's no animation at all.

Reproduce example: go to desktop. Hit menu button, choose settings. When it opens, go back. It should be an animation here, but I found it broken.

It's a new issue, in none of the previous builds have I experienced it.

2. Selection fading out is broken.

Reproduce example: Open the diler, hit some digits. Selection shoud fade out, for me it doesn't.

It broke 2 or 3 builds ago, so I think it may have broken when a Qualcomm's drivers were implemented.

Guest MacFathers

Hi there, first I must say thank you to all developers in here. You guys are doing a great job.

My blade never looked and felt so damn good :D

I have some problems with the last 2 roms, besides the well Known problems my battery drains over the night, I don't have oc and my profile is interactive.

Last night I have installed the 14-04 rom and this morning the phone was dead.

I'm also having some problems with the colors in menu, looks like a black degrade to gray.

What should I do?

Thank you all and apologize if this matters have already been discussed.

Guest sej7278

Hi there, first I must say thank you to all developers in here. You guys are doing a great job.

My blade never looked and felt so damn good :D

I have some problems with the last 2 roms, besides the well Known problems my battery drains over the night, I don't have oc and my profile is interactive.

Last night I have installed the 14-04 rom and this morning the phone was dead.

I'm also having some problems with the colors in menu, looks like a black degrade to gray.

What should I do?

update to the 15/04 build, fixes all of that lot.

Guest MacFathers

update to the 15/04 build, fixes all of that lot.

Thank you. I didn't realized that you have updated the rom. It's already installed and the color problem is solved.

The battery problem I'll tell you later if its solved.

Thank you one more time.

I loved this firmware so much....but........Iam really fed up as it always gets stuck in the CM 9 boot animation after rebooting.....its been three times, the last time i flashed it, i carefully followed the instructions and after its installed I didn't tweak/change anything or installed anything, i setup my Google account and just to make sure i have done this alright i rebooted it, and now its stuck at this ....now boring - boot animation for 10-15 minutes as i am writing......i wiped the data, the dalvic cache,deleted all system created folders from the sdcard.......still stuck......DARN This is so frustating where the **** did i go wrong, I can't imagine this Android__Linux thingy i so so complicated >:-( .......... plz plz plz ....... HELP ME !!!!!!! Am I the ONLY one facing this problem ??? Guys help me out , I'm sort of a newbie in this Android world....(T_T)

Edited by Zade

Guest soldier1986

1. When reverting from app to desktop (Apex Launcher, but I don't think it matters), animation is broken - either a few choppy frames are visible, or there's no animation at all.

Reproduce example: go to desktop. Hit menu button, choose settings. When it opens, go back. It should be an animation here, but I found it broken.

It's a new issue, in none of the previous builds have I experienced it.

I had this problem too, but managed to solve it. When switched back from Apex to Trebuchet, animation was back to normal. Switched back to Apex - animation still broken. Clearing Apex data helped, but not for long - after changing its settings, animation got broken again. Investigation continued and here is the solution:

1. Change Apex settings to your liking,

2. Exit Apex settings,

3. Doesn't matter if Apex restarted itself or not, you should restart it manually through "Apex settings" > "Restart Apex launcher",

4. Animation should be ok now, at least it worked for me and it's still ok (even after reboot).

I loved this firmware so much....but........Iam really fed up as it always gets stuck in the CM 9 boot animation after rebooting.....its been three times, the last time i flashed it, i carefully followed the instructions and after its installed I didn't tweak/change anything or installed anything, i setup my Google account and just to make sure i have done this alright i rebooted it, and now its stuck at this ....now boring - boot animation for 10-15 minutes as i am writing......i wiped the data, the dalvic cache,deleted all system created folders from the sdcard.......still stuck......DARN This is so frustating where the **** did i go wrong, I can't imagine this Android__Linux thingy i so so complicated >:-( .......... plz plz plz ....... HELP ME !!!!!!! Am I the ONLY one facing this problem ??? Guys help me out , I'm sort of a newbie in this Android world....(T_T)

WOW !!...No one even bothers to help me.......... :'-(..... Great !

Guest nitsy01

Mate..have patience...not even half an hour since your last post. cant to be expecting someone to respond to you immediately! btw did you partition your system as per instructions 1st page? and was all the instructions followed? Also dont think you were supposed to delete system created folders!

Edited by nitsy01

Guest MarshallaMan

Delete the bootanimation.zip from the rom zip file, it's in /system/media/ but the problem should be that your system partiton is too small if that's the case you should download TPT-Helper from the market and create your own TPT with 2 mb cache and 185 mb system and flash it :)

Guest MarshallaMan

Delete the bootanimation.zip from the rom zip file, it's in /system/media/ but the problem should be that your system partiton is too small if that's the case you should download TPT-Helper from the market and create your own TPT with 2 mb cache and 185 mb system and flash it :)