[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest zppinto

sej7278 can you please add the functionality to connect to an adhoc network?!

Someone here knows the "eduroam" network? Can you guys connect to it?! When i try to configure it, by introducing the EAP method and the Phase-2 authentication, this last field doesn't keep the settings, and is always configured to "none"...

Edited by zppinto

Guest пенис

I loved this firmware so much....but........Iam really fed up as it always gets stuck in the CM 9 boot animation after rebooting.....its been three times, the last time i flashed it, i carefully followed the instructions and after its installed I didn't tweak/change anything or installed anything, i setup my Google account and just to make sure i have done this alright i rebooted it, and now its stuck at this ....now boring - boot animation for 10-15 minutes as i am writing......i wiped the data, the dalvic cache,deleted all system created folders from the sdcard.......still stuck......DARN This is so frustating where the **** did i go wrong, I can't imagine this Android__Linux thingy i so so complicated >:-( .......... plz plz plz ....... HELP ME !!!!!!! Am I the ONLY one facing this problem ??? Guys help me out , I'm sort of a newbie in this Android world....(T_T)

Change your system-partition size to 220 MB. Make ext3/4 partition to sd-card for apps and install S2E.

And read the instructions on the first page more carefully. Min system 185 MB.

Edited by пенис

Delete the bootanimation.zip from the rom zip file, it's in /system/media/ but the problem should be that your system partiton is too small if that's the case you should download TPT-Helper from the market and create your own TPT with 2 mb cache and 185 mb system and flash it :)

Mate..have patience...not even half an hour since your last post. cant to be expecting someone to respond to you immediately! btw did you partition your system as per instructions 1st page? and was all the instructions followed? Also dont think you were supposed to delete system created folders!

Thank you friends for your support !!! It was frustating as It seems only Iam facing the problem !!

someone pass him his dummy and rattle.

Ooooh......... u are so smart....LOL !! Thanks for laughing at my frustration .............:-/

Guest sej7278

Ooooh......... u are so smart....LOL !! Thanks for laughing at my frustration .............:-/

well its getting a bit annoying now we see this so much, if people actually read that you need to TPT to at least 185mb as it says on the first page, half the bug reports would be gone.

use either TPT Helper with 2mb cache, 210mb /system and whatever's left for /data or just use Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10-stock.zip and then re-flash the 15/04 rom and gapps

i wouldn't bother deleting the bootanimation.zip as it will only come back again on the next flash. you could try mini gapps if you don't really want to re-TPT.

that said, you've got to admit my comment was funny :P

Edited by sej7278

well its getting a bit annoying now we see this so much, if people actually read that you need to TPT to at least 185mb as it says on the first page, half the bug reports would be gone.

use either TPT Helper with 2mb cache, 210mb /system and whatever's left for /data or just use Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10-stock.zip and then re-flash the 15/04 rom and gapps

that said, you've got to admit my comment was funny :P

Its...ummm.... Funny....... finally u have been helpful to a Newbie ! As i said i'm just learning these things now....... this is all new to me ...........

Guest innesness

http://android.modac...uicm9-softkeys/

this work with me on blade : use the

05/04: http://db.tt/EkE1csul and to Reverse back flash: http://db.tt/kfvXnnTH

I always go up every word that comes to ICS for the Blade, i leave the links:

and here the tools that come out:

http://www.wuala.com...S/Herramientas/

The softkey zips linked in these posts work just fine on sej's 15/04, in case anybody's wondering. Might I humbly suggest adding these to the OP for the sake of the fans--thanks Loren, jiji!

@sej - 14/04 had me worried for a minute or several, haha. But everything's great now. Thanks for keeping CFX going ;)

Same here too and when will A2SD work like in GB?

Which TPT layout would you suggest sej, I'm currently using 196MBsystem/20MBcache/240MBdata.

Guest HarryPirate

Someone here knows the "eduroam" network? Can you guys connect to it?! When i try to configure it, by introducing the EAP method and the Phase-2 authentication, this last field doesn't keep the settings, and is always configured to "none"...

Screenshot_2012-04-15-17-20-49.png

Screenshot_2012-04-15-17-20-58.png

Guest pikapika

strange, since yesterday with 0704 and now with 1504, even after reinstalling, factory reset and everything i get android.process.media and google store crashing every time i try to dl and install an app

Guest the Mitu

Soldier, your tip seems not to work for me... reverting to default settings makes it work, but after restoring it breakes as you say. But in my case restarting Apex doesn't help.

Indeed, Trebuchet is OK, even Apex in horizontal orientation is OK... pretty strage, isin't it? And strangely while exiting Apex settings animation does work well, but with other app it breaks.

The more widets you place on your desktops, the slower the animation gets...

Edited by the Mitu

Guest k.d.11

Hey sej did you understand anything about whether that big commit tomG made to the blade kernel helps in performance or something else even though it doesnt fix anything in particular..?

Guest pikapika

strange, since yesterday with 0704 and now with 1504, even after reinstalling, factory reset and everything i get android.process.media and google store crashing every time i try to dl and install an app

since trying "fix permissions" from clockworkmod, it seems strangely to get better

Hey sej7278, sorry to bother you, TPT helper doesn't seem to work for chinese blades, i used blade checker from app market it showed that its a chinese blade, and i already have 220 MB system ram, the cache is 37 MB.

post-974527-0-70018700-1334509836_thumb.

Edited by Zade

Guest davidnintendo

sej7278, one quick question. Is there any way the moderators give you permissions to edit the first posts of the thread? It would be great to have all the information visible again. Otherwise I'm afraid a lot of people will miss new releases.

Keep your great work! Thanks!

Guest Mettafox

I'm using Swedish Snow RLS7. Is this ICS rom now okay to use as a daily rom and worth the change please?

Thank you

This rom is okay to daily use, but have the known issues, like camera preview (panorama, etc) not work, the video as well and some others very little issues.

The dev needs improve the touch sensitivity, some times take a wee time to detect the touch.

Some tips to improve the rom:

Improve the bootload to boost the OS.

Sometimes takes very time to find and connect to a wireless hotspot, I don't think if this issue needs a important and fast fix, but, for a stable release, this is important be fixed.

Guest ..Abel..

sej7278, one quick question. Is there any way the moderators give you permissions to edit the first posts of the thread? It would be great to have all the information visible again. Otherwise I'm afraid a lot of people will miss new releases.

Keep your great work! Thanks!

Was thinking of the same thing! Can it be done?

Guest sej7278

Was thinking of the same thing! Can it be done?

the next build i'll probably start a new thread. that's the easiest way to do it.

its not like anyone is actually bothering to read the instructions on the first page lol.

Guest Hayden3430

the next build i'll probably start a new thread. that's the easiest way to do it.

its not like anyone is actually bothering to read the instructions on the first page lol.

Could you post the change log for your new update please :)

Just post it as a reply for now.