[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest sej7278

So what I've been reading, ColdfusionX not have more updates?

not from me at least, not sure if tilal will come back.

the reason being that we're 95% towards getting an official CM9 build - the files are all there, we just don't have the signoff from cyanogenmod himself as we don't have openmax for arm6, which means no camera in ics. they don't want phones with limited functionality for the cm9.0.0 release.

a couple of us have built tom_g's build already. and before you ask no it won't be uploaded, as at the moment i think coldfusionx 15/04 is slightly faster and uses less storage than the "official" cm9 and tom_g's not totally finished with github/gerrit commits yet. so wait for a nightly.

Guest Loren82

So even though my English is almost nothing the translator xD serves me, more or less already had understood, I'm still in all forums and more or less already knew what is at the moment, but you think that the chamber reached work? in CM7 did not work quite right until the last nightly, I mean that although it worked, did not look quite right as a stock rom

Guest Infernel

I got several problem, I still have no idea on how to make a partition, everyone says to put the 'image' folder in the root of my sd card but I don't know what that means. Also, I can't go on Google Play, I tried several was to install the apk but I still can't download anything. Is there a detailed guide on instally ICS on my ZTE?

Guest emc02

I got several problem, I still have no idea on how to make a partition...

if you have really no idea, then don't try to do it, because you can brick your phone!

this thread is for advanced users only!!! (see first post!!!)

Guest Infernel

If there were a guide it was be great. but I still have no idea on how to make a partition, can someone please show me a guide or something?

Guest emc02

If there were a guide it was be great. but I still have no idea on how to make a partition, can someone please show me a guide or something?

How to TPT

but be careful! dont brick your Blade!

Guest ivelinkata

With Gen1 version of 04.14.2012 and didn't want to include wi-fi and GPS.

All steps of the first post filled. I think the problem is FORMAT SYSTEM. What do you think?

Guest jeddy1

I got several problem, I still have no idea on how to make a partition, everyone says to put the 'image' folder in the root of my sd card but I don't know what that means. Also, I can't go on Google Play, I tried several was to install the apk but I still can't download anything. Is there a detailed guide on instally ICS on my ZTE?

i hope u read the tpt guide but read this well also on page 201 i posted a link where the tpt 210mb is

1 download it

2 extract it to ur pc

3 put it in ur sdcard

4 take off battery

5 put battery back on

6 turn on phone holding VOL+ and MENU

7 the tpt probably will boot you into clockwork recovery so keep this rom in ur sdcard

8 flash the rom and reboot

9 delete the extracted file(image file) from ur sdard(in case u turn on sometimes ur phone and u tpt it again without u want it )

10 boot into clockwork and flash gapps as it says in the first post

11 do what u want then :D

13 if u dont understand all this what i have written then dont ask anymore for help

there are many numbers but this was a guide step by step

have fun with the rom

if u already installed the rom and i am still writing this then come and make massage to my fingers :P lol joking ..

Guest deksman2

Nice ROM.

Although... I do have a question.

My system size is at 210MB and after installing gapps, I still don't have google maps for some reason.

Any idea?

Aside from that, the ROM in its current state seems to be working ok.

I only experienced 1 freeze... the camera doesn't work in preview mode of course, and I have yet to test out the battery life.

Would be a shame to leave it in this state though.

I hope the OP will get back to it at some point.

Guest Hayden3430

Nice ROM.

Although... I do have a question.

My system size is at 210MB and after installing gapps, I still don't have google maps for some reason.

Any idea?

its just because the googlemaps.apk isn't in the gapps.zip that you flash, just get it from the market.

Guest Infernel

I understood everything and well one thing was missed out. I had to remove everything from the SD Card and only put the image and rom zip file in it to work. I'm running the CFx and it's working well so far. Btw, which mode should I use for overclocking my cpu? Cause I never knew which one to pick, atm I have ondemand, but whats the difference between them anyway? And how do you overclock the gpu?

Guest Bumbles100

Hi, I've installed this on my phone but it appears that the GAPPS package is not installing properly as I don't have google play and downloading and installing the .apk file doesn't solve the problem, it won't open! Any suggestions?

Guest targetbsp

FFS don't you just hate these people that can't be bothered to research themselves whether they need to wipe when upgrading roms? As I knwo the answer this issue is no concern of mine so I shan't answer. ;) /irony

Except I shall. You shouldn't need to wipe if upgrading from a previous coldfusion version

Guest targetbsp

Hi, I've installed this on my phone but it appears that the GAPPS package is not installing properly as I don't have google play and downloading and installing the .apk file doesn't solve the problem, it won't open! Any suggestions?

Are you using the full gapps? And if so, did you tpt your phone? Full gapps requires a system of 185mb. You may be able to fit it inside 160mb if you use mini gapps: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?miywnn0lbrvbw76 I've not tried the latest build yet myself to confirm that.

Guest Hayden3430

i using the lastest build 15/04 and installed mini gapps and they work fine :) i wish people would take the time to read the instruction instead of getting over excited and flashing without knowing what they are really doing. No one's going to rob your phone or hide this rom from you, take your time!