[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Anbob

the reason being that we're 95% towards getting an official CM9 build - the files are all there, we just don't have the signoff from cyanogenmod himself as we don't have openmax for arm6, which means no camera in ics. they don't want phones with limited functionality for the cm9.0.0 release.

Is it possible to use the openmax libs that will come with the Raspberry Pi? the pi use an arm6 cpu.

http://www.raspberry...rg/archives/592

Guest jeddy1

I understood everything and well one thing was missed out. I had to remove everything from the SD Card and only put the image and rom zip file in it to work. I'm running the CFx and it's working well so far. Btw, which mode should I use for overclocking my cpu? Cause I never knew which one to pick, atm I have ondemand, but whats the difference between them anyway? And how do you overclock the gpu?

No you didn't had to remove everything but I'm glad u made it(installed the rom)

Guest zppinto

Listen here carefully

first dont use those words for anyone in here bec thats not nice

if u dont like what other post just bite ur fingers or anything but dont post a stupid post if u dont want to help

targetbsp or any other shouldnt even answer to ur question

get mind and next time be more friendly

Edit: there are many new guys who doesnt know much about this forum or how to search etc....

of course they could search the site few minutes before post but anyway they will find everything after some days/weeks on this forum

its better they post here than they open another thread just to ask a question !!

I'm sorry about it, but i'm really frustrate. I'm trying to find the answer for my question, and the last pages are all about partitions and system space!

For those guys who doesn't know how to do it, it's as simpler as go to Google PLAY and install this "TDT Helper" -_-

About my question can please someone tell me if it's possible to update without losing my stuff?! I know that this answer was answered some pages before when the 7/04 was released, but now i can't find it...

Thanks

Edited by zppinto

Guest Loren82

Is it possible to use the openmax libs that will come with the Raspberry Pi? the pi use an arm6 cpu.

http://www.raspberry...rg/archives/592

Very interesting that link, I have no idea if it help, but if they are compatible with ARMv6 ... maybe serve something, do not, there will have to wait until Sej, Tilal, or someone who knows the subject, look at the link

Guest Pondlife

I'm sorry about it, but i'm really frustrate. I'm trying to find the answer for my question, and the last pages are all about partitions and system space!

For those guys who doesn't know how to do it, it's as simpler as go to Google PLAY and install this "TDT Helper" -_-

About my question can please someone tell me if it's possible to update without losing my stuff?! I know that this answer was answered some pages before when the 7/04 was released, but now i can't find it...

Thanks

Actually that is answered on previous page.

Guest iNoobz2Droid

is USB Tethering working?

I never used Tethering before but i will need it soon and can't manage to get it working

i use win7 on my desktop and i don't know if its a issue of some not running necessary win7 services, the rom itsself, or my noob skillz :(

if i activate USB Tethering in settings menu and leave menu comming back its deactivated again

and i neither have a symbol showing tethering active nor internet access on usb connected computer

so i guess its not working for some reason?

anyone?

Edited by iNoobz2Droid

Guest Fux1983

is USB Tethering working?

I never used Tethering before but i will need it soon and can't manage to get it working

i use win7 on my desktop and i don't know if its a issue of some not running necessary win7 services, the rom itsself, or my noob skillz :(

if i activate USB Tethering in settings menu and leave menu comming back its deactivated again

and i neither have a symbol showing tethering active nor internet access on usb connected computer

so i guess its not working for some reason?

anyone?

Well, tethering doesn't work at my phone too. It would be great if the next update will make it working. Btw: Thanks for this great rom, I am using it daily and it works pretty fine.

Guest Telltale

Is anyone else still getting Wifi issues issues with the 15/04 build? It seems to take forever to turn on and whenever it comes back with it of sleep mode it shows that all the Wifi connections are "out of range".

Guest Hayden3430

Is anyone else still getting Wifi issues issues with the 15/04 build? It seems to take forever to turn on and whenever it comes back with it of sleep mode it shows that all the Wifi connections are "out of range".

I had these problems before in earlier builds but not in 15/04, im sure sej address the wifi issue, because mines fine now :)

Guest steeperton

Bluetooth tethering isn't working for me :( Although, that could be by tablet's fault, and not this ROM.. I haven't got access to another phone until the weekend, so can't diagnose - anyone else had success with bluetooth?

Guest jeddy1

well its listed as:

Functionality:

Working:

USB tethering - Use an external app

what kind of external app i would need?

just download an app from Google Play store!!!

Bluetooth tethering isn't working for me :( Although, that could be by tablet's fault, and not this ROM.. I haven't got access to another phone until the weekend, so can't diagnose - anyone else had success with bluetooth?

it works but u must use an external app

get one from google play store

Edited by jeddy1

Guest jeddy1

Guys please READ FIRST POST before posting !!!! this is for everyone who doesnt know what working/not working

if there it says i.e bla bla bla is working and for anyone of u is not working then post and ask for it

thank you :)

Guest mirko28

What about patches how to install them i partitioned downloaded ggaps rom file manager but i dont know how to install patches ???

Any sugestions :D

Guest dharmaone

native bluetooth tethering is working for me - ZTE blade tethered to ipad3.

WIFI however isn't working for me - it sees the hotspots, connects, but internet doesn't work for some reason. Same hotspot works fine on the iPad or laptop.

Any ideas? I am using the 14/04 release

So back to the original question ;) - is (native) bluetooth tethering working (as suggested by Sej), or not? My experience says no, but we've all got slightly different devices / setups so it could be mine.

Guest Bonell

native bluetooth tethering is working for me - ZTE blade tethered to ipad3.

WIFI however isn't working for me - it sees the hotspots, connects, but internet doesn't work for some reason. Same hotspot works fine on the iPad or laptop.

Any ideas? I am using the 14/04 release

I´m using the 15/04 Build and I can connect to other devices via BT, and WI-FI Networks.