[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest KillerMackem

Probably a noobie question, but can someone link me to a TPT that I can get so that my partition is big enough for these new ICS ROMs? I have been looking myself but I don't want to mess anything up.

New Release and MiUiV4! Buzzing

... but which will you try first (when they are eventually published)? or will you rush out and steal another blade so you can try both at once :D. decisions decisions

Probably a noobie question, but can someone link me to a TPT that I can get so that my partition is big enough for these new ICS ROMs? I have been looking myself but I don't want to mess anything up.

http://depositfiles.com/files/9iuaugspl

http://hotfile.com/dl/136670931/bec714f/Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10-stock.zip.html

These are two mirrors for GEN2 v10 stock (210MB) TPT by wbaw.

Edited by ufizo

Guest kimomini

An update on the release schedule:

Due to me finding "yet another" bug I've decided to hold off releasing today as well :( sorry.

On the plus side:

Tommorow will see the release of both miui for the blade as well as the delayed cold fusion release. :)

Sorry again for the delay.

Hey do you know where to find the miui release for the blade?

Never mind found the thread :)

Edited by kimomini

This means its 2 hours till release :)

depends how nocturnal tilal is. his 'day' may end at 1/2 in the morning which would leave 7/8 hours till release. If you were being technical about it, the end of 'today' would be midnight leaving only 6 hours till release. If he meant it literally the end of the 'day' would be at sunset which has just passed. Or if he meant it as a figure of speech it would probably be able 9/10pm. So, in summary, it could be released now, in 3/4 hours, 6 hours or 7/8 hours depending on what tilal meant by 'by the end of the day'. ;)

thats the scientist in me talking there...

Guest tilal6991

depends how nocturnal tilal is. his 'day' may end at 1/2 in the morning which would leave 7/8 hours till release. If you were being technical about it, the end of 'today' would be midnight leaving only 6 hours till release. If he meant it literally the end of the 'day' would be at sunset which has just passed. Or if he meant it as a figure of speech it would probably be able 9/10pm. So, in summary, it could be released now, in 3/4 hours, 6 hours or 7/8 hours depending on what tilal meant by 'by the end of the day'.

thats the scientist in me talking there...

Lol. Great Analysis of language.

I mean round 3-4 hours maybe slightly more.

I shall wait like a almost loyal dog :) ... :D in meanwhile while you are releasing it, I'm having enough other stuff to fix ^^ ...

anyways... does the twitter cliënt works by anyone ? not by me and not such a big deal.

Guest dj_crash1981

Hi i installed the rom as instructed in the first post but i can not add account and the home button dont work. is there any help you can give me i have flashed lots of roms so im not a NOOB thanks

keep up the good work

Hi i installed the rom as instructed in the first post but i can not add account and the home button dont work. is there any help you can give me i have flashed lots of roms so im not a NOOB thanks

keep up the good work

this rom is still buggy, but you can wait till midnight ;-) NEW RELEASE ;-)

Thanks for the quick reply.:rolleyes:

You´re welcome :)

but you can try to use "nova launcher" (search in the sites before THIS page), still you will have a lot of random reboots....

Edited by h4ck3d