[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest blader95

Forgot to say credit goes to p500 guys for the fix.

Can we see miuifusionx as fast as CFX......?

Thanx for camera preview,is youtube working fine??

Guest ben016

Forgot to say credit goes to p500 guys for the fix.

i'm newbie so what does it mean? I have to repair my English and because of this i don't understand.

Guest Hayden3430

i'm newbie so what does it mean? I have to repair my English and because of this i don't understand.

He is giving credit to the guy over at the lg opt p500 for providing a camera preview mode fix for tilal to port to his development.

Guest ben016

He is giving credit to the guy over at the lg opt p500 for providing a camera preview mode fix for tilal to port to his development.

Thank you !!

Guest Loren82

I was reading in the forum of Optimus P500 and exactly one, the preview of the camera work, still does not work and neither panoramic mode records video but is a step forward, we expect the update :) at the end, maybe there right :P

Guest Juha-Blade

Hi. First i want to thank for a great rom. And great job by Tilia and all others.

I know that the FM Radio isent a big prior on but are the some ics rom that have radio we can "steal " from? :-)

Any way waiting for the update once again really great job on this

Best regards Juha

Guest Hayden3430

Unfortunately my blade is now refusing to charge. I suspect the port might be broken. Any suggestions?

I suggest flashing again, might help :)

Guest arpit22x

Unfortunately my blade is now refusing to charge. I suspect the port might be broken. Any suggestions?

The same thing happened with me when I flashed CFX merged with cm9 by targetbsp, given few pages pack. but flashng again solved the issue. But after that charging have gone very slow even on CFX.