[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Hi i installed the rom as instructed in the first post but i can not add account and the home button dont work. is there any help you can give me i have flashed lots of roms so im not a NOOB thanks

keep up the good work

Yes it is buggy, Install it again after install. And remember 160mb+ Partition, best is 190 as stated

Guest yellman

I wonder if would be the MIUI V4 better on batery,or if there will be any undervolted kernel for coldfusion to work with. Cm7 has it. Batery life is important as a speed and stability,yes I understand that stability is needed basic.

Guest DoubleM101

Personal preference. Right now CM9 is more stable but I just love the UI of MIUI.

I think iĀ“ll try the CM9 first, because i care about stability..

Whats the main changes from the first version to this one? Does the camera preview already works?

Guest davidnintendo

ROM now up.

I'm trying to download it and it says it is 33.8 MB in size. Is that correct? Also, what do you mean you fixed youtube? Do videos play well now? Thank you!

Guest Happy=)

sorry for my english ...<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">I now have 1 hour of the night, and I look forward to not grant this damn room<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">But I still happiness that he will be soon and I will download it<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">I am grateful to all Russian speaking!<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">Respect to you and the world of Titan