[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

Right I think I've isolated a way to get the camera to display preview but take pictures at 5mp. Still needs investigation but good progress has been made.

Guest sej7278

Right I think I've isolated a way to get the camera to display preview but take pictures at 5mp. Still needs investigation but good progress has been made.

you ditched the new HAL? surely it wasn't a one-liner fix lol

Guest Jurgennn

I can't wait for this rom to be on my phone! Thanks tilal and sej! :D

What's the current status on the project? :)

Edited by Jurgennn

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

What I dont get is they say it's an 800mhz Snapdragon. I thought those are clocked at 1 ghz. I've never even heard of an armv7 below 1ghz.

HTC Explorer is getting android 4.0 update and its a 600 mhz arm v7 processor

Guest skywave

HTC Explorer is getting android 4.0 update and its a 600 mhz arm v7 processor

HTC Explorer has a MSM7227A which is a snapdragon with Adreno 200 clocked at 800+ Mhz.

Guest abc_123_

Good work. Very nice ROM. My first impressions are that it is smoother and faster than other custom ROMs I have tried previously.

I have come across a few issues (I think these have all been reported previously by other people):

• Headphones not detected when plugged in, and do not function.
  • Phone does not wake up when an incoming call is received.
  • Cannot deactivate GPS search after turning it on (notification bar continually displays "Searching for GPS"

Guest brookergray

Good work. Very nice ROM. My first impressions are that it is smoother and faster than other custom ROMs I have tried previously.

I have come across a few issues (I think these have all been reported previously by other people):

• Headphones not detected when plugged in, and do not function.
  • Phone does not wake up when an incoming call is received.
  • Cannot deactivate GPS search after turning it on (notification bar continually displays "Searching for GPS"

Headphones work. The audio is routed correctly. The lack of indicator is not a bug, but a feature.

Guest shezar

Try closing the app you use first and only then switch off GPS. Works for me when google maps makes that icon go crazy.

Guest LionGreen

This ROM is running great on my ZTE Blade :D apart the issues about the fly mode, HQ youtube and camera.

For daily use fine, even using some navigation programs, some games like angry birds, pes 2012, fmh 2012.

It's very smooth to use and fast. I'll stick whit it ;)

Thank you all for these awesome ROM

Best regards

Guest jeddy1

Signeg.

btw can sb upload previous "tiny" package of google apps ?

Go back two pages.on targesbp's posts on his signature says about his site where it have cm7 und ics gapps mini etc.

Download them there.

Guest brookergray

Please don't post "signed". This isn't twitter nobody cares. The petition has a counter don't crowd the thread with the bs like this.

Guest vNa5h

Please don't post "signed". This isn't twitter nobody cares. The petition has a counter don't crowd the thread with the bs like this.

anyway the petition is gonna make no difference

do u think they are just gonna release it...just becoz u filled some webpage!