[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest heroutm

It seems like I can get my hands on a used blade in perfect condition for about 32 GBP. I am in Czech Republic though, so I am not sure how much shipping to tilal would cost...

Sorry for a little OT.

Ahoj. Myslím si, že spousta lidí z moderního světa ani neví, kde ta Česká republika je.

Edited by heroutm

Guest ZoomG

Good Day once again

I just wanted to say THX once again tilal6991 !!!

was waiting for tht update a lot

ill test it right away, and will give a feedback

GREAT WORK !

Guest jackal-sk

If I'd like to flash gapps from the first post, should I use 220 or 185 is enough partition for system ? Also, are those the recommended gapps to use ?

Guest Nikola86BG

Up until the new (untested) update, you could flash it with mini gapps on 160MB system (if you delete the boot animation), 165 was enough if you don't. I guess it's the same this time, will check tonight (I need my phone working until then). I think you could even install full gapps in 185MB system.

Hi tilal,

Thanks again for your hard work, and best of luck for your exams!

All I tested until now worked perfectly well, and the rom seems even faster than before...

Just one issue: is there any chance that you forgot to apply the airplane mode patch? Because I just had the famous reboot after pushing it...

Guest targetbsp

Up until the new (untested) update, you could flash it with mini gapps on 160MB system (if you delete the boot animation), 165 was enough if you don't. I guess it's the same this time, will check tonight (I need my phone working until then). I think you could even install full gapps in 185MB system.

Looks to include the video folder again so you'd need to delete that. Also, the new mini gapps is even smaller and should fit in 160 without deleting bootanim but it does depend if this has grown any over the past release.

[edit]

Yes, it is bigger. bootanimation will have to go. And I doubt the old mini gapps would fit even then so it's a good job there is a new one! :)

[edit2]

Actually i don't think even it will fit inside 160 even with bootanimation gone. This rom is a fair bit bigger!

Edited by targetbsp

Guest jackal-sk

Can anyone else confirm airplane mod bug is still present ?

Thx for answers about gapps, but i wasnt asking about mini gapps, but full gapps in first post :)

Edited by jackal-sk

Guest sej7278

Yes, black screen on incoming calls has been fixed..

anyone know how/if that was fixed?

over on the aokp forum they're saying wiping /cache is a temporary solution (not sure why) so if you did that when you flashed you might not being seeing the problem for now. or if you have a larger than 2mb /cache partition possibly..... so it might not be showing up even if its not fixed.

can't see anything new on tilal6991/icsfusionx github

Guest Juha-Blade

anyone know how/if that was fixed?

over on the aokp forum they're saying wiping /cache is a temporary solution (not sure why) so if you did that when you flashed you might not being seeing the problem for now. or if you have a larger than 2mb /cache partition possibly..... so it might not be showing up even if its not fixed.

can't see anything new on tilal6991/icsfusionx github

Hi.

Dont know how, but it seems to work on my Blade, no black screen 2 calls in so far. and i have 190Mb System and 2mb Cache. Custom TpT . and full latest Gapps. if that helps :P

Edited by Juha-Blade

Guest sej7278

Hi.

Dont know how, but it seems to work on my Blade, no black screen 2 calls in so far. and i have 190Mb System and 2mb Cache. Custom TpT . and full latest Gapps. if that helps :P

so its not been stated that its actually fixed by any devs then? so its not actually fixed, just not showing itself for now. did you wipe /cache (not dalvik) btw?

Guest tdroza

The new ROM is working well for me too, and does seem a bit quicker than previous versions, but hard to quantify. Lock screen shortcuts are a neat addition as I'd got used to them on CM7.

Also, with this version I get track titles on my MW600 bluetooth headphone adapter and all the control buttons work properly, which is awesome (I asked about this a couple of pages back).

One question about camera preview - was the battery drain affecting everyone, or just those with 5MP sensors? I'm tempted to try it out again (I have a 3MP camera).

Guest jackal-sk

tdroza, battery drain problem was present in roms which used camera fix. the fix is not used in this newest build.

Guest sej7278

tdroza, battery drain problem was present in roms which used camera fix. the fix is not used in this newest build.

yup, everyone abandoned the camera fix using the p500 lib, even on my oled 3mp blade it killed 50% battery in a day. without it i'm back down to 5%

Guest ufizo

Airplane mode bug is still present.

and yes, i did wipe /cache before flashing.

also, my /cache is 20 or 25 MB, i think.

Guest wukudaku

Strange but I didn't notice increased battery drain after I had installed camera preview patch on Sej's CM9 from 22.04.2012.