[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest DMM88

after instaling google apps ,mini (reboot phone) i mange to take a picture :D

try DMM88

but it was only one picture now its hapennd again. and freezes in this moment right after gain focus http://imageshack.us...2050300392.png/

and when u kill camera app and try ti run again i recive message "Can't connect to the camera"

Is your battery draining after using camera?

Install cpu spy, let your phone without use for a while (with screen off) and post here the results.

The time you are not using the phone, with screen off, should appear as "Deep Sleep". If not your phone isnt sleeping, wich means battery drain.

Edited by DMM88

Guest Arek Ole

It's your battery draining?

Install cpu spy, let your phone without use for a while (with screen off) and post here the results.

ok i will let phone for a night and let u know

Guest jpdoliveira

Openening app drawer anything changes the light. When opening stock camera app it says "canot conect to camera"(5mpx), but in Instagram i can see preview...

Edited by jpdoliveira

Guest DMM88

ok i will let phone for a night and let u know

Just try two or three minutes and it's enough

If it's draining and you let it during the nigth, by the morning you won't have battery

Openening app drawer anything changes the light. When opening stock camera app it says "canot conect to camera"(5mpx), but in Instagram i can see preview...

Me too, don't know if this is on purpose... or if it's a bug...

Edited by DMM88

Guest jackal-sk

The ICS is stunning, thanks tilal for nice job, much better as I've expected.

After logging to google account and from market going to "My Apps" i dont see any apps which I had installed previously, except from rom manager.., is that normal ? Contacts + calendar is synced.

Guest Arek Ole

Just try two or three minutes and it's enough

If it's draining and you let it during the nigth, by the morning you won't have battery

ok

i will test

1) after reboot without starting camera app

2) after reboot with start and close camera (without taking a picture)

Guest DMM88

ok

i will test

1) after reboot without starting camera app

2) after reboot with start and close camera (without taking a picture)

And after taking a picture.

Guest birdibird

0205 version working great here!

No problems with camera at all: I took 3 pics and preview works fine

flightmode works

amazing job Tilal!!!

(osf uk oled)

Guest Arek Ole

And after taking a picture.

1) after reboot without starting camera app - no battery drain

2) after reboot with start and close camera (without taking a picture) - no battery drain

3) with picture taken - no battery drain

Sucses :D

little strange but now i menage to make 5 pictures without any problem no freez like befour

Awsome job Tilal

// another freez with saving file i think they could be random

Edited by Arek Ole

Guest jpdoliveira

Its normal in lockscreen the screen rotate?

And phone is not geting deep sleep.

going back to the previews update

Edited by jpdoliveira

Guest DMM88

Its normal in lockscreen the screen rotate?

And phone is not geting deep sleep.

going back to the previews update

Yes.

Phone doesnt sleep after you use camera.

Guess you have 5MPX, I have the same problem.

I'm again on 14/04 too.

Edited by DMM88

Guest XanQ

Had a strange bug with the previous build. Last night the clock froze, but I didn't get an "app is not responding" message. Al the other features of the phone where still working, time just stood still and alarm didn't go off (overslept :D). Battery drained from 97% to 33% in 6 hours (when i was sleeping). Anyone else encountered this? Phone was OC'ed to 691 Mhz but I lowered it now...

Guest Щачло карпа
That's why you switch the camera to 3mpx and it takes photos fine.

I don't know why I loose 1% every 10 mins even if the blade is in standby in my pocket.... BTW I have a 3mp blade and used the camera once.

Otherwise this rom is super fast and smooth. But surface dithering still doesn't feel complete on my blade.

Thanks for all you hard work. ColdfusionX is seriously awesome as a daily use rom.

Guest nitsy01

The ICS is stunning, thanks tilal for nice job, much better as I've expected.

After logging to google account and from market going to "My Apps" i dont see any apps which I had installed previously, except from rom manager.., is that normal ? Contacts + calendar is synced.

Same issue here too..says sms backup installed, but not appearing in my apps, whereas whatsapp does not appear in the market itself! any idea? tried the stripped down version and the full one too but no luck

Guest jackal-sk

I just install apps normally with no problem, it's not a big deal for me to not see "my apps" which i had previously installed on cm7.

I must say the rom is superb, very smooth and organised, i didin't expect it to run like so. Cheers to the devs again.

Edited by jackal-sk

Guest Juoduk

That's why you switch the camera to 3mpx and it takes photos fine.

No it doesn't. I switched to 3mpx, tried to take photo and app hung up on focus, had to fc, after I launched app again, it took a picture by itself (prev sesion, I guess). And now it just doesn't take photos at all.

Guest arpit22x

is the messagin app slow for everyonme?? in scrolling...

Same for me ... for me, message app scrolling is screwed from starting on CFX.

Guest yell

Hi guys.

I keep having a nasty bug with text rendering in google reader, gmail, email. Sometimes the content of a message just isn't shown.

It's there, it's scrollable, but all I see is clean white space instead of text. Sometimes the text isn't rendered from the start (reader), sometimes it disappears after I try to scroll (gmail, email).

I'm unable to figure out when bug starts being active and when everything becomes normal.

Have it with Coldfusion and with Burstlam's build so it's probably not CF specific.

Didn't see any mention of this issue here or on other forums. So maybe it's just me doing something wrong.

Any suggestions, ideas?

Edited by yell