[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest shobhit_1990

I was using Cm7.2 burstlam with miui........

For installing this Rom...........

1. Rebooted into recovery mode.

2. Wiped everything.

3. Flashed this Rom

4. Rebooted into normal mode.

5. Stuck into boot loop. :(

Edited by shobhit_1990

Guest magosto

hi all, i'm having a strange bug...when receving calls i cant see who is calling me, the screen just stays black, if i swipe my finger on the screen i can answer the call...if i'm making a call everything is ok...any one as this??

thx

Guest jpdoliveira

hi all, i'm having a strange bug...when receving calls i cant see who is calling me, the screen just stays black, if i swipe my finger on the screen i can answer the call...if i'm making a call everything is ok...any one as this??

thx

yep. i have it 2. it's because of the airplane fix.

Guest vasiloy

I was using Cm7.2 burstlam with miui........

For installing this Rom...........

1. Rebooted into recovery mode.

2. Wiped everything.

3. Flashed this Rom

4. Rebooted into normal mode.

5. Stuck into boot loop. :(

Follow the instructions from the 1st page of this thread. Be sure to have enough space before flashing (there are links for tpt's on 1st post as well)

My guess is that u don't have enough space. You need at least 185 mb with full gapps or 165-170 with mini gapps and without the boot animation.

Guest shobhit_1990

I followed all the instruction. For system space i used "Blade helper" to find out how much system partition i have.

It showed.

System partition 220MB

Data Partition 162 MB

Cache 37MB.

I think system partition is enough???? :(

Guest jpdoliveira

I followed all the instruction. For system space i used "Blade helper" to find out how much system partition i have.

It showed.

System partition 220MB

Data Partition 162 MB

Cache 37MB.

I think system partition is enough???? :(

yes. Go ahead

Guest vNa5h

thx

yeah thats a bug

meanwhile press the power key to show the caller

Guest magosto

yep. i have it 2. it's because of the airplane fix.

:( not good....stupid question, only way to undo the fix is reflashing the rom again right?

EDIT: vNa5h, thx :)

Edited by magosto

Guest shobhit_1990

I can get into recovery mode. Tried flashing it 3 times and then tried AOKP mix. No luck. Any suggestions????

Now running LEWA.

Guest jpdoliveira

I can get into recovery mode. Tried flashing it 3 times and then tried AOKP mix. No luck. Any suggestions????

Now running LEWA.

factory reset? wipe dalvik?

Guest vasiloy

Now running LEWA.

It is kinda weird that u cant install neither one of them. Guess u should stick with gb for now and try again when the next codlfusion build comes out.

Guest shobhit_1990

It is kinda weird that u cant install neither one of them. Guess u should stick with gb for now and try again when the next codlfusion build comes out.

Yes i think so. :( Well back to Lewa again ^_^ . Should I try MIUI fusionX????

Guest Amphoras

Yes i think so. :( Well back to Lewa again ^_^ . Should I try MIUI fusionX????

Try deleting the boot animation from the zip before flashing it.

Guest shobhit_1990

Try deleting the boot animation from the zip before flashing it.

Hey buddy you talking about boot animation of coldfusionX or miuifusionX?????

Guest shobhit_1990

is your phone idea blade...

i guess that may be the problem

Yes buddy my phone is idea blade, I think that idea blade is same as blade V880...........

Guest Amphoras

Hey buddy you talking about boot animation of coldfusionX or miuifusionX?????

ColdFusionX, but Miui as well if that doesn't work either.

Yes buddy my phone is idea blade, I think that idea blade is same as blade V880...........

Hey,

The only thing that comes to my mind is: did you check the md5sum of your zip file?

It might be that the zip is not corrupt enough to stop the install, but still won't let you boot...

Guest Red Beaver

My Blade has some serious problems using this rom. First of all it wont charge, sometimes it will but mostly it wont. The battery consumption is insane, I went from 72% down to 13 % in 10-15 minutes. Does anyone have the same problem as me? Ive tried to reboot it and take out the battery but it didnt help. Using the 15/2 release. Had the charging problem with the 15/4 relase but the insane battery consumption started with the latest release.

Guest LILTRANE

after intalling airplanefix my device sometimes frezzes and reboots. and there is a black screen during the ring.

is there any fix of it?sory for my english.

Guest kejly

after intalling airplanefix my device sometimes frezzes and reboots. and there is a black screen during the ring.

is there any fix of it?sory for my english.

This is known error caused by airplane mode fix (according to post on previous page). Hopefully it wil be fixed soon, until then you can press power button to wake-up the screen and see who's calling.