[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest staud

Hey guys.

Tried this ROM yesterday for the 1st time. Prior to that I carried out a TPT with suitable partition layour, so it was a clean install.

I did not manage to take a single picture, unfortunately. Camera froze whenever I hit the picture button. After that it always said that Camera connection failed. Preview worked after every system reboot. At the end I gave it a shot with camera fx and camera 360, without success.

Apart from that wifi and screen-on-when-incoming-call worked. Did not test any other features but went back to Gingerbread. I need a working camera, at least in emergency cases.

Swiss Orange San Francisco, 3 mpx Camera.

Edited by staud

Guest aliaird

I've got Swype and softkeys working, but couldnt install it from Swype installer. Cant remember if I ultimately got round it with a Titanium backup or by running this Swype apk from the SD card; http://uploading.com/files/get/c1c665fe/

I DO know I am getting lots of reboots as I try to re-install software from either apks or Titanium backup, and also I have just discovered, from Play. Cant work out a pattern. Sometimes they work, mostly they don't.

Have run Fix Permissions via Rom Manager, hasnt seemed to make any difference. Anything else I can try?

Edited by aliaird

Guest Vasik

Thanks form Russia, guys! Everything is suitable for me (and thanks again for working camera!), except black screen on incoming calls ;( But I can catch him blindly!

Guest nitsy01

How do i enable sofbuttons?

can't find it anywhere

There is a link few pages back provided by Lalit. let me see if i can find it for you. apply the zip file and you should have the soft buttons. these are better than CM7, As promised..

See http://android.modac...UI/CM9-Softkeys for the other surprise.

Edited by nitsy01

Guest bakas666

just for the record...

last night i installed 2012Apr22-Blade-ICS2-Airplanemodefix.zip ....

i went to sleep and left my blade on , with about 60-65% battery....and with wifi on too...i woke up 12oclock in midday...the battery was drained down to 9%...which never happened before with update02-05....i reflashed the rom to get rid of the fix...in the end i will use the cam only once per month...so i dont really care if i cant..

Guest nitsy01

Did you follow the procedure described here?

If not, apply the patch and at least your camera should work correctly.

As per the missing apps in the Play store, it's identified but not yet fixed.

The other issues are unheard of, afaik.

hey thanks for that. can confirm camera working fine now. await missing apps fix...have managed to install sms backup and whatsapp through titanum backup.will keep an eye for the battery drain. else all working fine now. Thanks Lalit.

Guest bakas666

This build update-cm-9-20120502-NIGHTLY-blade-signed.zip

camera preview works but cannot take photos..

The second time on launch the app it crashed camera cannot connect..

This build update-cm-9-20120502-SNAPSHOT-blade-sej-signed.zip camera works fine and can take photos.

update-cm-9-20120502-SNAPSHOT-blade-sej-signed.zip is coldfusion too or another rom?

Guest blindclown

Any news about the working play store? I'm using the updated gapps with the updated ROM, but some apps that i used with coldfusion until now aren't working. I read that someone had experience the same. Thank you for the help.

Guest DMM88

Anyone has an idea why my phone doesnt sleep on "Only 2G" mode?

This happens with every rom i tryed (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 4.0).

My operator is UZO (portuguese virtual operator that runs on TMN network).

I have other SIM card (vodafone) and with it sleeps perfectly on 2G.

I know it's not a coldfusion problem but anyone knows what could cause this?

Anyone with the same operator here?

Edited by DMM88

Guest blindclown

I think your problem lies within the gapps that you have installed with the rom. try installing different gapps

I think that is a little bit difficult because I already try different gapps and in all some apps was incompatible with our phone. Maybe you can indicate what kind of gapp did you use to make the market work.