[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest vNa5h

I think your problem lies within the gapps that you have installed with the rom. try installing different gapps

how can gapps be the problem :blink:

Guest Bonell
Can't get the wifi to work, nor the gapps to show up upon install...
please check your partitions size, you should have at least 185mb for system

Guest vasiloy

how can gapps be the problem :blink:

Gapps can be the problem if they are missing some components. I don't know if this is the case, but they are known to have caused market issues in the past.

Guest jventura

Anyone has an idea why my phone doesnt sleep on "Only 2G" mode?

This happens with every rom i tryed (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 4.0).

My operator is UZO (portuguese virtual operator that runs on TMN network).

I have other SIM card (vodafone) and with it sleeps perfectly on 2G.

I know it's not a coldfusion problem but anyone knows what could cause this?

Anyone with the same operator here?

Hi,

maybe lack of UZO/TMN signal in your area? I have Optimus, and when I go to Serra da Estrela, my phone consumes much more battery because of the low cellphone signal. The radio on the phone is always transmiting trying to "catch" an antena signal.. Maybe that is the case?

João Ventura

Guest DMM88

Hi,

maybe lack of UZO/TMN signal in your area? I have Optimus, and when I go to Serra da Estrela, my phone consumes much more battery because of the low cellphone signal. The radio on the phone is always transmiting trying to "catch" an antena signal.. Maybe that is the case?

João Ventura

Hi,

No, it has full signal on 2G.

Guest Badrinath

I think your problem lies within the gapps that you have installed with the rom. try installing different gapps

Still not working

Guest ropin

just wondering where i can find the latest build for this rom...

and is the battery drain fixed in the latest rom, if not which build would be best for battery life?

thanks guys

Guest andynzor

This build update-cm-9-20120502-NIGHTLY-blade-signed.zip

camera preview works but cannot take photos..

The second time on launch the app it crashed camera cannot connect..

I get the very same same behavior on that ROM. Edit: No black screen when getting an incoming call. Adding the camera.blade.so library manually restores the camera to previously working state (garbled preview, takes photos fine, no video, no pano).

This build update-cm-9-20120502-SNAPSHOT-blade-sej-signed.zip camera works fine and can take photos.

The preview works fine at ~2 Hz, however, taking a photo freezes the camera app. Edit: Did not try the camera.blade.so revert fix. When getting a call, the screen does not light up.

Also, ICS-native soft keys work fine with both ROMs.

YMMV. My Blade is a Saunalahti branded 5MP Gen2 model.

Edited by andynzor

Guest shmizan

the black screen issue is known, no need to mention it every post.

meanwhile a workaround is shown in burstlam's AOKP-CM9 remix thread, and I found that enabling auto brightness and putting a finger over the light/proximity sensor when a call is received brings up the screen.

Guest Red Beaver

My phone wont charge!! Is there any fix for this? Using the 2/5 release.

Edit: When I recive a call I almost never see the contacts name, instead I just see the phone number which is really annoying, any solution for this?

Edited by Red Beaver

Guest vNa5h
the black screen issue is known, no need to mention it every post.

meanwhile a workaround is shown in burstlam's AOKP-CM9 remix thread, and I found that enabling auto brightness and putting a finger over the light/proximity sensor when a call is received brings up the screen.

Thanks will try now...

Burstlam said something about auto brightness..but I couldn't get anything from the translated text

Guest arpit22x

Just a feedback-

After 2 days on CFX-02/05 with airplane mode fix, I started facing some weird issues apart from blank screen, Phone became very slow to respond, even after picking a call, phone hangs and call goes missed, apps FCs. So reverted back to 01/05 w/o airplane mode fixed.

Waiting for next build.

CFX is rocking the blade.

Guest 陰莖:)

Camera not working 5MB.

Preview ok.

Latil, how to work, have to install 2012Apr22-Blade-ICS2-Airplanemodefix.zip?

Howerever ROM very good and fast, thank yor for great job.

Edited by 陰莖:)

Guest Przypal

Since 14/04 build I can't OC my Blade without issues. Even at 614MHz I'm getting reboots, freezes, overall instability. At standard clocking it's smooth as silk ;P

Currently using 02/05 build and I've noticed that I can shot only one picture. After that camera interface does not respond or just can't open it (FC) :D Need reboot to work but only for one picture :D

I have a wakelock issue after using the airplane mode button. I'm ok after a reboot and when switching on the airplane mode, but when re-enabling the network, this wakelock activates, and the battery therefore suffers from it.

Might be a CM9 issue, however, as I seem to remember that I also had this issue in the previous version.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Edit: the wakelock is active only when the airplane mode is off... I also tried with only the wifi on (I don't use BT), and no wakelock in this case, so the issue is linked to telephony. I also have data off on my Blade.

Edited by Guest