[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Felsch

So I hear update? Well saw it alot latley, but haven't really be able to go with this rom. As we had school and we were developing apps, and work togheter, same api version etc. BUT now I think I'm kinda itching to ge the new rom update.

It is legit enough. If it works I'm submitting it. OpenMAX was the only blocker - if my test works then we are official CM9!!

@tilal, in case your tests work, 1. thnx for the great rom, 2. congratulations on getting so far and to even make it a (almost) official CM9

Edited by Felsch

Guest targetbsp

What's the difference between mini gapps and gapps. Besides the space... :P

is 160Mb enough?

It includes the market and then doesn't include anything you can get from the market and keep in data to save space on system.

It *may* fit in 160 if you delete bootanimation from the rom but it does depend on the rom size so we won't know for sure until it's released.

Guest SCiZORED

A new one based on the 29th April gapps: http://www.mediafire...gnn3ubnp8u8e7gs

There's no pressing reason for anyone to update from the previous one as nothing existing has changed - only the google backup transport service. But if you're installing mini for the first time then you may as well have the latest I guess. :)

Thanks a lot mate, appreciated.

Guest targetbsp

That was meant to say exciting rather than existing. If nothing had changed it really would have been pointless. :D

Guest tilal6991

After a lot of investigation I can safely say that the p500 fix for decoding (ie YouTube hq) does not work. As for encoding I'm still working on it and hopefully will be able to get video recording working soon.

Guest vNa5h
After a lot of investigation I can safely say that the p500 fix for decoding (ie YouTube hq) does not work. As for encoding I'm still working on it and hopefully will be able to get video recording working soon.

What a bummer:(

Guest shmizan

they say it right there in the xda thread, HQ youtube is still laggy but "smoother" I guess it's really a placebo.

the other benefit is camcorder? won't be suffice to get us official?

on a positive note: maybe they'll fix it even more in the future ^_^

Guest DMM88

I don't think it's working for them either. It'll be placebo more than anything.

I think it's a start...

Maybe they will improve...

Guest Revenge

I don't think it's working for them either. It'll be placebo more than anything.

They are still making changes on the OMX. I've checked their github, change been made less than an hour ago.

Guest vNa5h

blades crappy camcorder sucks...never missed it...

i never used it ...not even once...

hope that panorama gets fixed

anyway its good to have it if hardware supports it.(same thing for fm radio).. u never know when u may need it ;)

Guest vNa5h

the best way to check it is play youtube downloaded 360p in mx player...

if it selects hw decoding by default then its gonna work

Guest W0jt1

Tital know what He is doing, question is not if He can do this, but when. Have Your time Tital, we can wait ( i can, dunno about others :P )

Greetings

Guest targetbsp

Wich one should i use to minigapps?

http://amphoras.co.u...blade-tpts#v10f

I have G1-G2 v10 stock 210 204 37

I think i will choose this G1-G2 v10f 180 274 2

What is cache partion for? Why such a big difference?

The cache partition is where the market downloads to. Most custom roms redirect that to data instead so you're only using the space the download needs at the time of downloading rather than permanently reserving 37mb. 170mb system should do it so that 180 will be fine.

Guest aliaird

I keep getting forced reboots when I download apps from Play, or try to restore from Titanium backup. I don't think its ROM related as no one esle seems to be reporting it, but its only happened since the 2 May Rom. Any ideas? I have tried Fixing Permissions.

I could just do a clean install I suppose but I'd rather not as it takes so long to get the homescreens right, the soft keys, Swype, A2SD etc! (Plus I never really worked out how to reinstall all the apps in one go!)

Guest uosiek

@Tillal6991

Where can I download zips with your CFX with working camera? After 14.04 were any more even half official builds?

Guest XanQ

"Never Say Never" lol :D

Anyway, thanks for everything Tilal... Really awaiting the update, CFX is the best thing on the Blade right now!

Guest Revenge

Guys, this is a quote from the Dev of the HTC Wildfire S(same SoC as Zte Blade and P500).

We have working OMX already since quite some time and the camcorder is working just fine too in the meantime.

Our camera code is much more advanced than what they have in P500. Droste rewrote a lot of parts so that we have less errors and memory leaks.

Guest szafir51

Once again today means in the nearest future :) But still ColdFusionX is really impressing and worth waiting. Good luck Tillal6991 with solving problems. I can't wait for your new release.