[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest solidslash

watch the minimum cpu frequency.. if its 122mhz then make it 245mhz

maybe it helps

give feedback if camera preview is working better

Unfortunately that does not help.

Guest jeddy1

If I am on the CM9 version which was released today (09052012), how do I upgrade to the AOKP ROM which will be released tomorrow I believe? The ROM I am using now isn't AOKP and apparently AOKP is better so I want to upgrade without losing anything.

How can I do this?

If not, how can I upgrade and lose the least amount of my data possible?

Thanks in advance!

why you post it again ?? u did it on previous page ....

it is better you wipe everything if u want to go to AOKP otherwise you will be having bugs or whatever.

Guest lurker81

The camera preview slowness should hopefully be gone in the next release.

Personally, I think camera is now quite usable, and it wouldn't be a big loss if you assign lower priority to solving this issue (I mean other bugs are more annoying, like YT HQ lag, keyboard lag in tapatalk 2, etc). Cheers.

Guest jeddy1

Hey tital! Are u not gonna make a miui version of this rom? O:)

there is a thread for making MIUI on ur own for every cm9.

Guest Oldbarzo

@tilal

Thank yu very much for the updated rom, very much appreciated and running brilliantly

on my Blade.

Keep up the good work. Very much appreciated by this elder user.

Oldbarzo

(Stransky)

Guest vasiloy

3mpx camera here, preview looks like a slideshow. Anything else - awesome.

Have u tried using a camera app from the market rather than stock camera? I believe that could solve your issue.

Guest lopilop

there is a thread for making MIUI on ur own for every cm9.

It probably has lots of bugs.. I would trust much more in a MIUI rom compiled by some devoleper than by one compiled by myself.

Guest WiiSky70

When i try to flash the gapps it won't install the Market and Gmail apps and if i install it manually it crashes and forces to close

I need help

Guest Armadillo1

Really looking forward to trying this rom.

Haven't done this for a while. Can anyone remind me - do I just 'apply update from SD card' or do I need to do any wipe or format first?

I've got the 0407 update installed already.

Guest jeddy1

It probably has lots of bugs.. I would trust much more in a MIUI rom compiled by some devoleper than by one compiled by myself.

i tried it with the latest build of tilal :D

doesnt even boot :P

Guest jeddy1

Really looking forward to trying this rom.

Haven't done this for a while. Can anyone remind me - do I just 'apply update from SD card' or do I need to do any wipe or format first?

I've got the 0407 update installed already.

just wipe dalvik cache in recovery-advanced options-wipe Dalvik cache and flash latest rom :)

Guest tallguy88

Hi all, thanks for the great rom tital. I'm trying to delete some things out of the zip file to save on space, however having trouble zipping the file back up and then getting it to install. I keep getting installation aborted errors.

I notice there's a few people who have successfully managed to do this, is there a speficic method to zipping the file back up and then signing it?

Cheers

Tallguy

Guest WiiSky70

When i try to flash the gapps it won't install the Market and Gmail apps and if i install it manually it crashes and forces to close

I need help

Guest Schwinni

I'm trying to delete some things out of the zip file to save on space, however having trouble zipping the file back up and then getting it to install. I keep getting installation aborted errors.

I notice there's a few people who have successfully managed to do this, is there a speficic method to zipping the file back up and then signing it?

Don't unpack and repack the zip file. Just delete the files with your archive manager.

Guest ufizo

Hi all, thanks for the great rom tital. I'm trying to delete some things out of the zip file to save on space, however having trouble zipping the file back up and then getting it to install. I keep getting installation aborted errors.

Cheers

Tallguy

Yes, as already pointed out, you dont have to unpack and repack. Using winRAR (if you are on win) or just any archive manager (on linux), you should be able to delete files directly from there.

Alternatively, I sometimes flash the from, without gapps at first. Using a root file explorer or ADB I delete the bits I dont need, and then install gapps afterwards.

Edited by ufizo

Guest Steve Jobs

I face the following issues:

1) the camera preview is very slow, it kinda stitches on the screen ( I have 3mp), but photos are fine.

2) the clock app and music app force close for me.

3) BAttery life is not as great , since 20 % was knocked off in half an hour.

But on the bright side this ROM is ultra smooth and very stable. No random reboots at all. Thanks! Tilal...

Guest 劉楓爻

Totally agree, love the AOKP ROM

me 2,love AOKP,now i think AOKP is a little bit 'better' than CM,cos cm r working on cm7.2.

tilal6991,u r awesome! big MAN!

Guest sdevang01

Media fire doesnt work. it shows that its downloading but on completion the file is corrupt. tried 10-15 times. do we have any other link apart from Goo and MF ?