[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest ..Abel..

so the omx drivers /hack were of no use ? i thought video rec would be fixed ! still its great! just gets faster and faster !thanks Man ! :)

Guest ..Abel..

the wildfire s /marvel guys seem to have fixed vid rec !

Quote:-

We have working OMX already since quite some time and the camcorder is working just fine too in the meantime.

Our camera code is much more advanced than what they have in P500. Droste rewrote a lot of parts so that we have less errors and memory leaks.

-modpunk

http://git.cryptomilk.org/projects/marvel/android_device_htc_marvel.git/commit/?h=ics&id=27c8b46257d50f3d3725127fb5d7f4ffb0eeb33c

Edited by ..Abel..

Guest targetbsp

guys im having problems that gapps are not installing properly , and if i install it manually it forces closing ad keeps crashing

please i need help

I don't know if it's your problem but this version is bigger than previous ones so if you had a custom partition size just big enough to hold the previous ones then this version won't fit unless you delete some stuff or re-TPT with a bigger system.

Guest tilal6991

oh :( even the p500 omx hack didnt work ?

The P500 doesn't have video recording working at all.

Our problem lies somewhere in the HAL and not the OMX.

Guest Steve Jobs

The P500 doesn't have video recording working at all.

Our problem lies somewhere in the HAL and not the OMX.

Maybe this would help with HAL?

Guest ..Abel..

No thanks! It's not about writing the HAL from scratch - we need to modify what we already have.

so tomg hasn't managed to fix it too ?

Guest LionGreen

Again tilal6991 great work :)

Flashed over the 14/04 build and no problems...and no more black-screen!!

Having some difficult to flash the softkeys, but it was the old ones :wacko: lol now it works ok :) with the new ones.

Guest aliaird

Likewise had problems with old softkeys!

Has anyone got A2SD to work? Was fine on last ROM but I have flashed the zip a couple of times now and cant get it to work?

Guest B Jobs

Likewise had problems with old softkeys!

Has anyone got A2SD to work? Was fine on last ROM but I have flashed the zip a couple of times now and cant get it to work?

Great work. Thank you tilal6991.

Many improvements and it's so smooth.

A2SD works as well as before. :P

Guest XeS0r

Again tilal6991 great work :)

Flashed over the 14/04 build and no problems...and no more black-screen!!

Having some difficult to flash the softkeys, but it was the old ones :wacko: lol now it works ok :) with the new ones.

I've made an flashable zip to install everything which is required to use s2e including the s2e.app.

Just flash it after each system update and everything is fine.

(SD card ext3 partition is required! Use Clockworkmod to create the partition.)

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B2eOC8F2oVCPQ1d2Ym4tejhQaFU

Best regards

XeS0r

Edited by XeS0r

Guest James Norny

I'm asking this, because i don't have time to try the build (and my phone is not with me). Is the YouTUBE smoother with the new OMX codecs, if so how much??? Thanks for you answers. Once again, I am sorry for asking this, really.

Edited by James Norny

Guest tilal6991

I'm asking this, because i don't have time to try the build (and my phone is not with me). Is the YouTUBE smoother with the new OMX codecs, if so how much??? Thanks for you answers. Once again, I am sorry for asking this, really.

It is smoother but not as much as GB

hi, is airplane fix still needed for the 09/05 build ? thanks

No

Guest Revenge

I wrote letter to Khronos group:

Dear,James!

When our developer community should expect OpenMAX ARMv6 libraries for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich platform?

With best regards, Vadim Mitropolsky

And receive these answer:

Hello,

The Khronos Group creates the open standards such as OpenMAX AL and OpenSL ES. We are not the ones that implement them on various devices. As Android is a Google product, you would need to contact Google for assistance on this matter.

James Riordon

Khronos Group Webmaster

http://www.Khronos.org | http://www.opengl.org | http://www.collada.org

This confidential message is sent exclusively to the persons named above. If you received this message by mistake, please notify us immediately and delete all copies.

Guest aliaird

I've made an flashable zip to install everything which is required to use s2e including the s2e.app.

Just flash it after each system update and everything is fine.

(SD card ext3 partition is required! Use Clockworkmod to create the partition.)

https://docs.google....Q1d2Ym4tejhQaFU

Best regards

XeS0r

I'll do a rebuild and give this a go. Every time i get S2E working, it causes any subsequent download from Play or Titanium Backup to cause a reboot. Very very frustrating. And I'd done a total wipe and everything beforehand!

Guest 劉楓爻

In your opinion witch is the best ICS rom?

coldfusionx or AKOP-CM9 Remix

Whitch are the biggest difrences?

pl allow me say a word,i have tried both of these,now on AOKPFusionX,just one thing,remix may lost ur SMS after, u know, unstable reboot.so i think 'mix' is not stable enough.just personal words.(i think i should increase my english skill :P )

Edited by 劉楓爻

Guest sandeepkhh

pl allow me say a word,i have tried both of these,now on AOKPFusionX,just one thing,remix may lost ur SMS after, u know, unstable reboot.so i think 'mix' is not stable enough.just personal words.(i think i should increase my english skill :P )

can yiu provide link to download AokpfusionX along with gapps?

Guest Meckynka

I have problem with camera. After click on the display on the soft button for snapshots my Blade freeze and reboot. Why ?

Sorry for bad english :/