[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest emc02

Btw in the new build I posted today does camera work for you guys?

preview is a bit faster then in last build, but also laggy and screen is "split" in three areas that are updated seperately, but taking pictures works well

but preview in goggles is broken, only shows colored and black stripes, but it can read barcodes ;)

Guest Ultra-blade

Camera Does work in Dell xcd 35. But preview looks like 6 tiles together which is apparent when camera is in motion...

I got force close when going to wireless settings.. Battery is is not so good... draining continuosly......

Guest shezar

I had an issue with the hungarian keyboard. It's QWERTY in 05/09 but it should be QWERTZ. Will test this now with the 05/10 build. Btw this build seems to lack lots of CM9 features... bootanimation, wallpapers, sounds, stuff like that. Lol I'm a complete idiot, I installed 02/26 accidentally...

Ok now I see my problem. There was a change accepted which made the Hungarian keyboard QWERTY. And it was made by a hungarian guy so I'm confused since every keyboard here is QWERTZ.

Edited by shezar

Guest zsoltee

Ok now I see my problem. There was a change accepted which made the Hungarian keyboard QWERTY. And it was made by a hungarian guy so I'm confused since every keyboard here is QWERTZ.

I highly recommend you using SwiftKey instead of the stock keyboard. Not only gives you the ability to change the layout to QWERTZ, but offers much more functionality including very convenient multi-language support. Version 3 beta is currently free.

Guest shezar

I highly recommend you using SwiftKey instead of the stock keyboard. Not only gives you the ability to change the layout to QWERTZ, but offers much more functionality including very convenient multi-language support. Version 3 beta is currently free.

Thanks, I may try it later, but at this moment I'm using AnySoft Keyboard as replacement. I was pleased with the default one, I didn't need any more than that. Actually I've even disabled correction and recommendation functions, those are bloat for me.

Guest birdibird

impressed! never used this one before, but is very fast and very good in autocorrect

Guest nitsy01

Also there are soft key options that let you customize them.

Thanks Tilal for your excellent rom. keep up the good work.

where are the soft key option..i updated from 02/05 nightly and had installed soft key from the link provided earlier, but now cant seen any soft keys. it used to be under system, is it that i need to install the soft keys again? btw how is the battery life. i used to get around 1 1/2 day with normal usage in the 2/5 build

Tried installing soft keys but going in to boot loop! will have to do without soft keys i think:-(

just saw the 9/5 soft key build. will try to install that. Tilal the soft keys are missing from your build of 10/05.

and can confirm that 9/5 installed fine. yepeee

Edited by nitsy01

Guest zsoltee

Thanks for this update :) running now on my blade.

I noticed some bugs:

1. Light sensor broken.

2. Some animations are broken, launching an app from the launcher and closing an app to the launcher makes an odd rescale animation.

3. Some parts of the camera preview reload faster than other parts.

I can confirm the 1st and 3rd bugs, but can't reproduce the 2nd.

Regarding to the light sensor, in the settings it shows constantly the value -1

Edited by zsoltee

Thanks for this update :) running now on my blade.

I noticed some bugs:

1. Light sensor broken.

2. Some animations are broken, launching an app from the launcher and closing an app to the launcher makes an odd rescale animation.

3. Some parts of the camera preview reload faster than other parts.

No idea about 2 and 3, but the light sensor works for me. Tested it with "AndroSensor" and it shows sensible values. The autobrightness also does its job..

Thanks for the great update, tilal!

Guest DMM88

1. Don't have it. But automatic brigthness was desactivated, Once activated all works fine.

2. Yes, but previous roms have that and I don't think it's a bug.

3. Don't have it.

blackscreen on calls is fixed. I think it is... But i'm not sure

Edited by DMM88

Guest DMM88

Every time I reboot the device, it switches back to 3G although I've selected 2G. Does this happen to anyone else here?

Yes. Mine too.

Guest zsoltee

No idea about 2 and 3, but the light sensor works for me. Tested it with "AndroSensor" and it shows sensible values. The autobrightness also does its job..

I tested again (also with AndroSensor), and now the light sensor works for me too! If I remember correctly, it was broken after the clean install + data wipe, but since that I recovered almost everything with Titanium Backup, so now it works again :)

Guest zsoltee

Does somebody else experience some kind of "power off" after 30-40 sec boot animation? The screen goes off and the power button makes nothing, so I have to get out the battery. The only solution after this happening is factory reset. I use S2E too. Last time it occured after restoring 3 apps with Titanium Backup and rebooting :(

Guest vinokirk

How do I check if I have a 185mb system partition?

What happens if mine is less?

Can I change it? How do I change it?

Is this ROM for Gen1 devices?

Does it work with TFT screens?

Guest matcho13579

How do I check if I have a 185mb system partition?

What happens if mine is less?

Can I change it? How do I change it?

Is this ROM for Gen1 devices?

Does it work with TFT screens?

1. with Titanium Backup, for example

2. The ROM doesn't boot

3. With a TPT method (app called TPT Helper)

4. No, it is only for GEN2 devices

5. Yes

Guest k0nrad

In cm7.1 there was an option for phone to vibrate after call connected. I can't find that in cfx? :(

In the Phone app (dialer) press Menu button, go to Settings. It's in the Advanced Settings section - Vibrate on Answer.

Guest jojo7178

Does somebody experience problem with Reloaded ICS (1.9b4) ? USB charging is working but when I try to activate the USB storage (I wanted to copy file from my computer to my SD card), I've got FC... It did work with the 05/02 update... Did i make something wrong ? Is this a known bug ?

Edited by jojo7178