[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest arpit22x

Does somebody experience problem with Reloaded ICS (1.9b4) ? USB charging is working but when I try to activate the USB storage (I wanted to copy file from my computer to my SD card), I've got FC... It did work with the 05/02 update... Did i make something wrong ? Is this a known bug ?

not for me atleast !!

Guest Pradyumna

I flashed the 10/05 update twice but still getting "Unfortunately,the process com.android.phone has stopped" any idea's how to fix this?

Guest 劉楓爻

I flashed the 10/05 update twice but still getting "Unfortunately,the process com.android.phone has stopped" any idea's how to fix this?

may be u shoud do 'full wipe',cos when i updated,i face this issue 2.good luck! :)

Guest HumaDroid

What is the quickest way to upgrade this rom to the latest build... Is it ok if i dont wipe data?? Will my apps and data still be there after flashing?

Guest vinokirk

1. with Titanium Backup, for example

2. The ROM doesn't boot

3. With a TPT method (app called TPT Helper)

4. No, it is only for GEN2 devices

5. Yes

Thats great thanks! The OP should put how to use TPT Helper in his first post to help newbies :)

Guest R K C

@tilal:

Thanks for such a beautiful ROM, reflects your hard work at real-time.

Installed:

CFX 09-05-2012

Gapps 29-04-2012

S2E

Ics Realoded

Soft Buttons Patch

Using for last 14 hours now, CPU OCed to 748MHz with SmartassV2

1- Random reboots every 1 hour or so.

2- Google Search Broken.

3- Widgets re-sizing not working.

4- Camera leggy.

5- Market 3.5.16 Crash.

6- During game play.... white screen and no images (randomly - tried only normal games like Fishing Diary and Cut the Rope)

Please don't let your hard work go wasted for minor bugs. :D

Still testing......

And on more thing

ROM boots with 3G data always, even if the settings are made for and shows 2G data only.

Edited by R K C

Guest zsoltee

What is the quickest way to upgrade this rom to the latest build... Is it ok if i dont wipe data?? Will my apps and data still be there after flashing?

For me it didn't work. I faced a power off every time during the boot, so I had to wipe the data :(

Btw. I'm using S2E so that could be a possible complication factor, but unfortunately after data wipe and restoring some system settings through Titanium Backup I also run into this problem. Now I'm trying to restore only my apps+data and configuring the settings manually. I hope it will work finally...

Guest sdevang01

Just installed 10/05 update. Cant find the settings for softkeys as mentioned in OP. Does anyone know ?

EDIT: Found that. Navigation bar under system settings :-)

Edited by sdevang01

Guest giorgitus

Every time I reboot the device, it switches back to 3G although I've selected 2G. Does this happen to anyone else here?

Yes. Mine too.

Me too...

Edited by giorgitus

Guest 222nobrak

What is best, working, flashable package for s2e for this rom (coldfusionX 10.05) ? Colud someone post me link or post number?

Guest B Jobs

Thank you Lalit, best ROM ever on my Blare.

Now stick to this (or update to your newer versions).

OC:d to 245/748 smartassv2 during display on with Tasker and 245/480 conservative during display off.

Everything very smooth and working excellent.

Any FC:s or reboots till now.

Edited by B Jobs

Guest Schwinni

No wonder when you overclock an chip by 25%...

Guest Schwinni

What is best, working, flashable package for s2e for this rom (coldfusionX 10.05) ? Colud someone post me link or post number?

I use the zip from post 5294 and let Play update S2E to the new version afterwards. (I integrated the new version to /system with Titanium also.)

Guest Nikola86BG

@tilal:

Thanks for such a beautiful ROM, reflects your hard work at real-time.

Installed:

CFX 09-05-2012

Gapps 29-04-2012

S2E

Ics Realoded

Soft Buttons Patch

2- Google Search Broken.

3- Widgets re-sizing not working.

4- Camera leggy.

5- Market 3.5.16 Crash.

6- During game play.... white screen and no images (randomly - tried only normal games like Fishing Diary and Cut the Rope)

Please don't let your hard work go wasted for minor bugs. :D

Still testing......

And on more thing

ROM boots with 3G data always, even if the settings are made for and shows 2G data only.

You've got it overclocked to 748MHz and on the SmartassV2, and didn't think to lower your clock? Or at least try it with Ondemand?

Guest schaumtier

hi,

is there a possibility to set the "noarp" option for dhcp like in CM7? there is no dhcpd.conf in /system/etc/dhcpd anymore...

thank you

Guest targetbsp

You've got it overclocked to 748MHz and on the SmartassV2, and didn't think to lower your clock? Or at least try it with Ondemand?

I think CM should include a quiz on overclocking that you have to pass the first time you activate it to actually make sure you know what you're doing with it. :D

Guest XanQ

awesome rom, but did find something strange. At work somebody asked me to share a contact, so i tried to add a contact to an sms but I couldn't find it. I could only share contacts through bluetooth, Gmail and dropbox. Am I overlooking something, or is it just impossible? :D Everything else is working perfect no fc's or reboots :)

Guest 222nobrak

i installing s2e, data and aps move to ext.. all will be fine but my processor is now all time in max freq.. on smartassv2 max 690..

:/ who knows what is this? processes set - max 3..

Guest MidaMilunk

There's some power leakage... it is not even noon yet, and it's on 72% after only a few very short talk, no game. Endomondo ate 10% during the morning ride of some 40 minutes, usually it takes only 4-6.

No one else use Exchange connection? I feel so lonely with my Exchange calendar problem! :)

The ROM is stable and fast anyway, camera preview is laggy as hell, but works. I have not tried Youtube yet.

And it looks that I am alone with the biggest problem: touchscreen is much less responsive than usually! Sometimes it takes 3-4 touches to bring up the application drawer! Very annoying!

Guest patricktan

i just flash my phone with the latest, i noticed

*Camera Laggy

*Crashed Camera when switch to Preview Mode

*Video Recording is not working

*In Dev Tools, their a file named Water and when i tried opening it, only black screen, no image of live wallpaper water

Hope you can fix it...

thanks