[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest jijijoujou1

There's some power leakage... it is not even noon yet, and it's on 72% after only a few very short talk, no game. Endomondo ate 10% during the morning ride of some 40 minutes, usually it takes only 4-6.

No one else use Exchange connection? I feel so lonely with my Exchange calendar problem! :)

The ROM is stable and fast anyway, camera preview is laggy as hell, but works. I have not tried Youtube yet.

And it looks that I am alone with the biggest problem: touchscreen is much less responsive than usually! Sometimes it takes 3-4 touches to bring up the application drawer! Very annoying!

+11

Touchscreen is very anoying everywhere not just in app drawer , hope you can fix that , a big thank's to Tilal and Sej's for the hard work

Guest emc02

And it looks that I am alone with the biggest problem: touchscreen is much less responsive than usually! Sometimes it takes 3-4 touches to bring up the application drawer! Very annoying!

check your fingers, maybe the problem is related to them, mine work fine ;)

Guest jijijoujou1

check your fingers, maybe the problem is related to them, mine work fine ;)

Maybe our finger are only compatible with Gingerbread lol , i have the same problem

Guest emc02

Maybe our finger are only compatible with Gingerbread lol , i have the same problem

yeah, you have to update the libfinger.source file :D

edit: sorry for being Off-Topic...

Edited by emc02

Guest B Jobs

yeah, you have to update the libfinger.source file :De

edit: sorry for being Off-Topic...

From where to dl libfinger.source?

Guest bdk9001

Just installed the 10-05 version yesterday, works like a charm, real smooth!

Also, just 2% battery drain overnight. HWA working perfectly, homescreen and app-drawer are faster than on my roommates HTC HD2 w/ CM9

Great job Tilal, tnx :D

Guest d_borghi

HI,

yesterday i've installed this rom (from aokp remix). good rom, but camera preview isn't good like aokp remix burstlam.

why?

db

Guest Freakn

You could try editing your system/build.prop file and replacing:

ro.build.fingerprint=google/soju/crespo:4.0.4/IMM76D/299849:user/release-keys
with
ro.build.fingerprint=google/yakju/maguro:4.0.2/ICL53F/235179:user/release-keys[/code]

This is the fingerprint used in older ColdFusionX builds.

You will need to leave your phone 24hrs for it to check into Google Play with the new fingerprint. As a bonus you may get another email from Google saying "Welcome to Galaxy Nexus" but whatever you will be able to install apps. ;)

http://chall32.blogs...emystified.html

Excellent job ... its working straight out of the box. You don't have to wait for 24hrs ... just stop Market app, clear cache and reboot

Guest sdevang01

Just installed the 10-05 version yesterday, works like a charm, real smooth!

Also, just 2% battery drain overnight. HWA working perfectly, homescreen and app-drawer are faster than on my roommates HTC HD2 w/ CM9

Great job Tilal, tnx :D

Was that with 3G on ? i had a drain of about 50% with 3G on (but no download going on) through the night

Guest tilal6991

I know about the video recording fix for various other devices. I'm working on it for our devices.

Please don't post about it agin after this post.

Guest emc02

Where can I get libfingers?

libfingers.source is an update for your fingers to be compatible with ICS on blade!

that was a joke! you know?

Guest patricktan

@targetbsp

thanks dude, but can you teach me how will i increase the memory to make it work?

sorry, just new in this android thing...hope you can help me

Edited by patricktan

Guest Schwinni

I think I am stupid. I see the SpareParts.apk in /system/app, but it is not listed in the apps list. How can I start it?

Guest James Norny

The youtube HQ lag is very interesting. It is without a lag for a 5 second then it lag for a 10 second without stopping and again 5 seconds smooth...

Guest d_borghi

HI,

yesterday i've installed this rom (from aokp remix). good rom, but camera preview isn't good like aokp remix burstlam.

why?

db

YES!!!!!

i've solved: i installed camera-cfx2-signed.zip that i found into aokp remix rc6.3 thread!!!

bye

db

ps: zte blade chinaunicom

Guest Pondlife

I think I am stupid. I see the SpareParts.apk in /system/app, but it is not listed in the apps list. How can I start it?

Is that the one in settings, advanced?

Guest emc02

I can't get s2e to work, it keeps saying: reboot is required.

Can someone help me?

well, it always says that reboot is required, but it works! Just ignore the message!

Guest targetbsp

Is that the one in settings, advanced?

No, that's the blade settings thing.

Spare parts is the one you use to check what's causing battery drain. Actually it has lots of settings and stuff but the battery checks are all anyone actually uses it for I think!

Guest LionGreen

Install s2e and working fine ;)

Again the ROM is brilliant.

I think i'll need a faster SD card

:D because some times i feel a little lag...

Edited by LionGreen