[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest herpez

Hi. Cant we just install a update from day 9 to 10? because full rom is goingo to change lots of things and i would prefer just the update. What files were changed?

Thanks

Guest vinokirk

I know ap2sd is apps2sd, but i only though this was needed for eclair ROMS????

What is s2e?

I have a fresh install of this ROM and I havent played around with it yet. Do apps not automatically install to SD? I thought that function was built into Android from 2.2 and onwards.

Guest Schwinni

I can't get s2e to work, it keeps saying: reboot is required.

Can someone help me?

Yes, it gives that messages, but it is working. You can test it with ES File Explorer. You will see that the apps are installed in /sd-ext.

Guest Schwinni

No, that's the blade settings thing.

Spare parts is the one you use to check what's causing battery drain. Actually it has lots of settings and stuff but the battery checks are all anyone actually uses it for I think!

Yup, that's what I want to see. Something is preventing my phone from sleeping (phone wakes up with the home/menu/back button).

But I don't see the app icon for starting Spare Parts. :unsure:

Guest rabaip

Yup, that's what I want to see. Something is preventing my phone from sleeping (phone wakes up with the home/menu/back button).

But I don't see the app icon for starting Spare Parts. :unsure:

I might be stupidly wrong but isnt it called "Dev tools" now? I have that on mine and it has the same icon as the Spare parts used to have.

Edit: Btw, my phone also responds to the hard buttons when the screen is off but I dont have any unusual battery drain. I lose 0-1 percent overnight.

Edited by rabaip

Guest LionGreen
@LionGreen

Can you help me how did you manage to install s2e and gapps, my gapps are not working:(

What I did first was backup all my SD card data.

Then I creat a ext particion on ROM Manager.

Then I downloaded a zip file named s2e.zip and flashed like a ROM.

Reebot and go to s2e app and enable that option and reboot again.

I'm sorry for my english but i'm not at home right now.

Edited by LionGreen

Guest LionGreen
@LionGreen

can you post the s2d.zip you are talking about

thanks

Try to search on the first post on this thread. It has a link to another thread and there is the zip file.

Guest Ar_jay

Has anyone got adaway working with this ROM? I get an error "symling from your target to /system/etc/hosts is not existing or incorrect" and when i try to get the app to create it it gives an error saying its probably due to S-ON being S-OFF.

Can anyone help me out? Cheers

Guest GT-Driver

YES!!!!!

i've solved: i installed camera-cfx2-signed.zip that i found into aokp remix rc6.3 thread!!!

bye

db

ps: zte blade chinaunicom

Is barcode scanner still working?

Guest AntonPettersson

Has anyone got adaway working with this ROM? I get an error "symling from your target to /system/etc/hosts is not existing or incorrect" and when i try to get the app to create it it gives an error saying its probably due to S-ON being S-OFF.

Can anyone help me out? Cheers

I got it working on my device, 9/5 release though!

Guest Ar_jay

I got it working on my device, 9/5 release though!

what size system partition do you have? and did you install full or mini gapps?

cheers

Guest AntonPettersson

what size system partition do you have? and did you install full or mini gapps?

cheers

Standard gen2 partition and full gapps from the OP (opening post)

Guest stajne

I have a problem. I can't make sd-ext partition on my sd card. I have cwr 5.0.2.0 and i'm getting error:

"Error processing ROM Manager script. Please verify you have ROM Manager v4.4.0.0 or higher installed."

Guest Chris Banks

Does voice search work for anyone on this ROM?

Using the latest snapshot with full gapps '20120429-signed' but can't seem to get it to work.

The store says voice search is already installed.

Guest MacFathers

Hi there, great work tilal. thank you.

I installed this update today and the only thing I've noticed that isn't very good is camera preview.

Other than that is my proximity sensor that continues refusing to work when I use the phone with my right hand to answer calls. It doesn't turn off the screen. With my left hand works like a charm.

Anyone with a solution?

Guest ufizo

After flashing 10/5 over 9/5 with dalvik cache wipe, I get 'Android is Upgrading' at each boot.

I know this is expected at the first boot, but after every time I reboot, I get this message.

It isn't doing any harm to me, but reboot takes a bit longer.

(I have sufficient space in /system, and 5MB /cache)

Guest Ar_jay

Does voice search work for anyone on this ROM?

Using the latest snapshot with full gapps '20120429-signed' but can't seem to get it to work.

The store says voice search is already installed.

Yeah I have just noticed the same thing. Market says it is already installed but it doesnt work or show up in the app drawer.

Oddly however, the first time i clicked the mic button on the search bar it gave the voice search tutorial screen "try saying these phrases" etc.

Guest Ar_jay

No, that's the blade settings thing.

Spare parts is the one you use to check what's causing battery drain. Actually it has lots of settings and stuff but the battery checks are all anyone actually uses it for I think!

You can install it from the market: link

however I cant find the partial wake lock usage option in there any more, and that's the one necessary for checking whats killing battery

Guest Ar_jay

anyone can help where can I find the option to save apps on SD Card? thanks

If you haven't already you'll need to create an sd-ext partition on your SD card - do this from clockworkmod recovery, it can be any size you want but 512mb is probably enough. Make sure to back up your SD card before you do this because it will format it.

Next, download this, put it on your SD card. Reboot to recovery and install it via "install zip from SD card".

Reboot, then download "S2E" from market... Check the option to install apps and data to SD card and you're done.